dnbunny
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by dnbunny »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 2439cc.png[/img]

FINALLY, for once they decide to put the kids first. Hell has frozen over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

I'd like to remind people who think it's awful that someone called CPS that CPS doesn't just take away children. They can provide parents who need it with a lot of great resources to improve their parenting. :)
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Lyanna wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I still can't believe someone called CPS on them. They're obviously not the best parents but CPS has to deal with real cases of child abuse and they need to be able to focus on them not on Levi who is a happy kid after all. Some people are really over reacting.
Someone called CpS on them?! Why?!
I don't know.

how do we know someone called CPS on them?
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

The more I look at it the kitchen would be so much better if all the cabinets were dark

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

dnbunny wrote:

Hopefully that is the beginning of a trend and they will only travel when necessary from now on, instead of on a whim for no good reason. Don't move to Utah if you want to keep leaving it!
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

They are just so unreliable. Not that I think they should have gone to LA but I'm sure Oscars family were excited to see the kids and they turn around after 3 hours on the road?

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Stellar wrote:They are just so unreliable. Not that I think they should have gone to LA but I'm sure Oscars family were excited to see the kids and they turn around after 3 hours on the road?

they started driving and turned around?! they are a mess, how about you decide not to go before you leave like normal people would do....
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Why can't they just fly if they MUST go to La? The tickets would be the same as gas money.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

And I can't believe KKandbabyj are featured creators at vidcon and Okbaby are not. Their management seriously dropped the ball on this one.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
Stellar wrote:They are just so unreliable. Not that I think they should have gone to LA but I'm sure Oscars family were excited to see the kids and they turn around after 3 hours on the road?

they started driving and turned around?! they are a mess, how about you decide not to go before you leave like normal people would do....
It must be so nice to not care about time. ( yes that's spoken out of jealousy lol)

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

dnbunny wrote:

Yes, good decision! But I think it was more about their well being than the kids..
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Pineapples wrote:And I can't believe KKandbabyj are featured creators at vidcon and Okbaby are not. Their management seriously dropped the ball on this one.

KKandBabyJ are signed with Gleam now, which by looking at the other youtubers signed with them they have done pretty well for themselves with sponsors, deals ect.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Seems like OK are planning on getting a dog. They can't teach their kids. How will they train a dog?
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

they're getting a dog?

well, I guess that means they won't be able to travel all the time anymore.
pokel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pokel »

It's like they lost their sparkle..... they have a beautiful new house, super cute kids, all the time in the world to share with them and do lots of exciting activities together (and the money to do so) and all they do is complain all day.... seriously? Oscar spent all time complaining with his "jokes" the past vlogs.... they seemed more happy back when kyra was pregnant with levi and they didn't had a place of their own or even 20 bucks to share a nice meal together.... its really a shame

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by daisy1000 »

1. If family in LA want to see Oscar, Kyra, and the kids, they should travel to them. Or O&K can wait until everything has been settled. They just moved into their new house and haven't even finished unpacking. But then again I don't think they have a room for guests to sleep in anyway at the moment. I think they should wait until everything is in order then have a housewarming party with family and friends.

2. The house is nice BUT I feel like they have moved in and planned to do absolutely nothing with it. Oscar went into Levi's room and said it was done. It's just a crib and a dresser. It's seem so white and bland. Where is the personality? And he said they keep showing upstairs because it's the only area that's done. But....nothing much is going on. I am not expecting them to have a full furnished house any time soon but their lack of mentioning any type of decorating or theme is giving me the impression they just moved in and that's it basically. How is that going to be their forever home if they don't put a bit of who they are as a family into it over time? Maybe I misinterpreted it but hopefully they take their time to plan out each detail to their liking over time and don't just leave things so spacey and random like their apartment was.

(And I understand that they just move in, I'm talking about the long term.)
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

daisy1000 wrote:1. If family in LA want to see Oscar, Kyra, and the kids, they should travel to them. Or O&K can wait until everything has been settled. They just moved into their new house and haven't even finished unpacking. But then again I don't think they have a room for guests to sleep in anyway at the moment. I think they should wait until everything is in order then have a housewarming party with family and friends.

2. The house is nice BUT I feel like they have moved in and planned to do absolutely nothing with it. Oscar went into Levi's room and said it was done. It's just a crib and a dresser. It's seem so white and bland. Where is the personality? And he said they keep showing upstairs because it's the only area that's done. But....nothing much is going on. I am not expecting them to have a full furnished house any time soon but their lack of mentioning any type of decorating or theme is giving me the impression they just moved in and that's it basically. How is that going to be their forever home if they don't put a bit of who they are as a family into it over time? Maybe I misinterpreted it but hopefully they take their time to plan out each detail to their liking over time and don't just leave things so spacey and random like their apartment was.

(And I understand that they just move in, I'm talking about the long term.)
they're getting an interior designer. Right now they're just working with what they already had in the apartment.
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 663c11.png[/img]
Haven't watched it yet, but really?? Topic name is very relevant rn lol. Also, does that mean they uploaded at like 3am their time....again??? No wonder O sleeps all day

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Joygirl42 wrote: Haven't watched it yet, but really?? Topic name is very relevant rn lol. Also, does that mean they uploaded at like 3am their time....again??? No wonder O sleeps all day

According to Twitter it was Kyra who edited. Wonder what Oscar does the whole day?
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Joygirl42 wrote: Haven't watched it yet, but really?? Topic name is very relevant rn lol. Also, does that mean they uploaded at like 3am their time....again??? No wonder O sleeps all day

I watched the video and I don't even get the title, what did she do that was so special?

Return to “OKBaby”