JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
webby wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:I love how in the new video they included the IG live where Janell said they met in middle school but didn't become friends until Lilia and Alyna's first birthday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's a lie since they say the girls have been best friends since Alyna was 8 days old

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
They are 8 days apart, not BFFs since Alyna was 8 days old.
Pretty sure they made the joke before that they've been friends since they were born, so since Alyna was 8 days old.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Lilias bun looks like a damn bowl on her head. It was huge and not cute IMO
It was like its own planet.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

AllyKattxox wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
webby wrote: that's a lie since they say the girls have been best friends since Alyna was 8 days old

They are 8 days apart, not BFFs since Alyna was 8 days old.
Pretty sure they made the joke before that they've been friends since they were born, so since Alyna was 8 days old.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
this. Messica said this in a recent video

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Sparklingdee wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:How much is that princess boutique place that they took Alyna and Lilia in the new video??? All they did was put a HUGE bun on Lilia's head lmao and spray it with glitter.....

Also Chris didn't seem to be gone too long to Tommy's graduation did he? He appeared behind Jess only a few mins into the video, he must have literally gone, posted for a photo opportunity and left lmao.
$65 is the lowest price they offer :O

Yikes lmao 65 what a rip off :D Jess is dumb at times but she's good at hair so she probably could've done that hairstyle herself lmao and Alyna's
At least Alyna's looked cute...Lilia's was way too big. I bet she had a headache from the weight of the hair on her head. She could've just done an Elsa braid and get her the cheapest package with a dress, not an Etsy knock off lol

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Alpine got the twins new bikes..... when did Kyson get the Hot Wheels bike? April? May?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Chris is so gross. "Congrats tommy on your graduation, bye now gotta go to Disneyland with my new family"
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Sparklingdee wrote:How much is that princess boutique place that they took Alyna and Lilia in the new video??? All they did was put a HUGE bun on Lilia's head lmao and spray it with glitter.....

Also Chris didn't seem to be gone too long to Tommy's graduation did he? He appeared behind Jess only a few mins into the video, he must have literally gone, posted for a photo opportunity and left lmao.
That sucks, it probably would have been really special to Tommy if Chris had stayed around and taken him and Caden to dinner or something. Then again, it's obviously not his time with the boys and it seems like him and Ashley have a pretty strained relationship for obvious knife-and-or-wife-related reasons. Other family was probably there and I imagine Ashley's family aren't his biggest fans so maybe it was just better he left after attending the ceremony. I'm not defending him because HE fucked up and that's why things are difficult but I can see why he wasn't there for too long. He could have arranged to pick them up for Disney on a different day though to celebrate. Like try even a little, Chris.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

LeahxYumiko wrote:
ukcheesefeind wrote:What annoys me is she can buy the golden girls so much expensive tat! Those water bottles and bubble machines are not cheap add of the boutique all the outfits and other crap they bought
And the boys didn't even get new birthday shirts with lego on oh I forgot they got some sunglasses and chocolate ImageImageImage

I am assuming when Addie goes to Disney Land; Jess will most likely still take Lilia. I don't know I have a feeling she favors the girls. And I know this trip was meant for Lilia and Alyna but I wonder why Chris could not bring Caden and Tommy to Disney Land for the last few hours?
I feel super bad for the boys because it seems like when Lilia goes to Disney she gets ALL the amenities and the boys don't. With Lego Land maybe Jess just all of the fun easter eggs but when they went to Disney I remember them getting lightsabers made (which Chris also got) and that was it. Jess definitely favours her girls, no doubt about it. I really don't think she loves the boys any less than Lilia and Addy but she definitely seems to enjoy having daughters more. If Addie had been a boy I think she'd have been devastated but if she had a whole squad of girls instead of boys I think she'd have been fine with that. I personally am glad because I believe she said they'd thought about naming Landen Layla if he was a girl. I know - Lilia AND Layla? Why not just Lilia 2? (also thread suggestion 'Addy Skube IS Lilia 2: 2 Many Children').
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I don't know why, but for some reason, her trip to Disney bugged me more than usual. Chris just quit his job, lost his Dad (at this rate a possible inheritence will not last long), Jess had two additions to her family within less than a year (Addy and Sadie), not a hint of her trying to become an elementary school teacher, or just something besides a Yt-Mom (but a 5th baby won't stop you going to school huh?), they just bought a new house and a new car and a potential operation is coming up where she at least has to pay for a hospital stay should it be necessary, let alone complications and after-care, but she keeps spending her money on Disney-sh*t everytime she gets the chance! Lilia has been there how many times in her short life? Ridiculous! You can teach your children something besides vlogging and Disneyprincesses!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Captain Smooth wrote:I don't know why, but for some reason, her trip to Disney bugged me more than usual. Chris just quit his job, lost his Dad (at this rate a possible inheritence will not last long), Jess had two additions to her family within less than a year (Addy and Sadie), not a hint of her trying to become an elementary school teacher, or just something besides a Yt-Mom (but a 5th baby won't stop you going to school huh?), they just bought a new house and a new car and a potential operation is coming up where she at least has to pay for a hospital stay should it be necessary, let alone complications and after-care, but she keeps spending her money on Disney-sh*t everytime she gets the chance! Lilia has been there how many times in her short life? Ridiculous! You can teach your children something besides vlogging and Disneyprincesses!
Point in case: How many trips for Lilia have there been VS the boys?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Casbel wrote:To be fair delayed vaccinations make sense, it's not necessary to submit a tiny baby body to an onslaught of chemicals when they're protected by breast milk for their first 6 months anyway but I don't think Mess is even aware of the benefits of delayed/selective vaccinations...she just does it to be "crunchy"

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
It doesn't make sense if you bring your kid to places full of germs like disneyland or docor's office...
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Omg! She had to do a form of exercise! How tiring Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 1a5a78.png[/img]

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

luci417 wrote:
LeahxYumiko wrote:
ukcheesefeind wrote:What annoys me is she can buy the golden girls so much expensive tat! Those water bottles and bubble machines are not cheap add of the boutique all the outfits and other crap they bought
And the boys didn't even get new birthday shirts with lego on oh I forgot they got some sunglasses and chocolate ImageImageImage

I am assuming when Addie goes to Disney Land; Jess will most likely still take Lilia. I don't know I have a feeling she favors the girls. And I know this trip was meant for Lilia and Alyna but I wonder why Chris could not bring Caden and Tommy to Disney Land for the last few hours?
I feel super bad for the boys because it seems like when Lilia goes to Disney she gets ALL the amenities and the boys don't. With Lego Land maybe Jess just all of the fun easter eggs but when they went to Disney I remember them getting lightsabers made (which Chris also got) and that was it. Jess definitely favours her girls, no doubt about it. I really don't think she loves the boys any less than Lilia and Addy but she definitely seems to enjoy having daughters more. If Addie had been a boy I think she'd have been devastated but if she had a whole squad of girls instead of boys I think she'd have been fine with that. I personally am glad because I believe she said they'd thought about naming Landen Layla if he was a girl. I know - Lilia AND Layla? Why not just Lilia 2? (also thread suggestion 'Addy Skube IS Lilia 2: 2 Many Children').
I don't understand why she keeps saying "Landen is too young" yet she takes babies and manages to nurse while there. Like come on that poor kid is 3 let him have some fun too. Lilia has been going every year and these boys rarely go.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

tessabravo wrote:Omg! She had to do a form of exercise! How tiring Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 1a5a78.png[/img]

The fact that she made her sunburn more prominent in this thumbnail Image

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

HarlowCarlo wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Omg! She had to do a form of exercise! How tiring Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 1a5a78.png[/img]

The fact that she made her sunburn more prominent in this thumbnail Image

You can definitely tell she edited it and fixed the lighting to make her sunburn look more revealing Image

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Deep inside Jess could be racist as fuck. She is such a show-off of her paleness. She despises color on skin, eye and hair, it's sickening.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I personally don't get a racist vibe off of jess. I think she talks about her paleness as a nod to being a ginger which her creeper husband is obsessed with. Plus she dated gabe and drake who are Latino dudes. I think her wanting her kids to have blue eyes is a narcissistic thing, she just wants them to look like her.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I don't think she's racist at all. In fact I think she had a weird obsession for having babies darker than her, she made a baby with Gabe who is tan AF and then with Drake who is black haired. Sounds like she wanted so desperately to have a baby with some color and not as pale as her. She even stated multiple times that when she was young she struggled with being so pale with no eyebrows I think she even talked about it in a video called "lifelong insecurities". She darkened her hair multiple times and even tried to be blonde for a while.
It's just with Adsense really that she started talking about red hair and wanting a red head baby, but I think it's 100% because of Chris' obsession with it.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Lyanna wrote:I don't think she's racist at all. In fact I think she had a weird obsession for having babies darker than her, she made a baby with Gabe who is tan AF and then with Drake who is black haired. Sounds like she wanted so desperately to have a baby with some color and not as pale as her. She even stated multiple times that when she was young she struggled with being so pale with no eyebrows I think she even talked about it in a video called "lifelong insecurities". She darkened her hair multiple times and even tried to be blonde for a while.
It's just with Adsense really that she started talking about red hair and wanting a red head baby, but I think it's 100% because of Chris' obsession with it.
I agree, I also believe she has no real identity of her own and bends what she currently finds attractive around the man that she is with. Before she favored darker features because of Gabe/Drake, now she favors lighter features because of Chris.

orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

Jess isn't a racist I just think she one of those girls who lovessssss to harp on about how pale they are, how easy they sunburn, how she's literally as white as a ghost etc.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."

Return to “JesssFam”