DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Coolowl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by Coolowl »

Missy is just out of shape. They eat like crap and don't exercise in anyway. When they did those wubble ball challenges both Bryan and Missy were so out of breathe. Plus, she has been seen drinking beer and other alcoholic beverages in snaps and vlogs from other people in the past recent months. She wouldn't drink pregnant.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:The Family Fun Pack baby is sick, and needs breathing treatments. Guess what-- even though he's fussing and doesn't like it, they're still doing it. Missy, that's what you're supposed to do when your child needs a breathing treatment. Not say, "Oh, he doesn't like it" and give up.
Well, Kelsey and Corbin did the same with June's tongue stretches. "Too hard and she cries"...more like TOO lazy!

These two couples have SO much in common!! You can tell they all went to high school together and never really grew up. Maybe it's an Idaho thing, but I don't know anyone who married the person they dated in high school.

CoolOwl, GOOD POINT! She was definitely enjoying a cocktail when they went to dinner the other night. Isn't she only 26? Kelsey is in better shape and gave birth just three months ago!! And Missy has the money and time to get a trainer and workout!
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

She can atleast wear a waist-trainer if she's so lazy.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:The Family Fun Pack baby is sick, and needs breathing treatments. Guess what-- even though he's fussing and doesn't like it, they're still doing it. Missy, that's what you're supposed to do when your child needs a breathing treatment. Not say, "Oh, he doesn't like it" and give up.
Well, Kelsey and Corbin did the same with June's tongue stretches. "Too hard and she cries"...more like TOO lazy!

These two couples have SO much in common!! You can tell they all went to high school together and never really grew up. Maybe it's an Idaho thing, but I don't know anyone who married the person they dated in high school.

CoolOwl, GOOD POINT! She was definitely enjoying a cocktail when they went to dinner the other night. Isn't she only 26? Kelsey is in better shape and gave birth just three months ago!! And Missy has the money and time to get a trainer and workout!
In my husband's circle of friends there are actually 3 couples that dated in high school. After over 15 years together, two of the three are still together. Notably, the one that failed is the couple that got married right out of HS and started having kids. The two couples that waited until they were financially set and in their mid twenties to have kids are both still married and going strong.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Not to be one of those people, but Missy and Kelsey have beautiful bodies. Missy's weight is unfortunate because it is from scarily unhealthy eating (I'm not very healthy when eating, but I also eat veggies and balanced meals soooo), but no one looks better than her because they are thinner. Kelsey just had a baby three months ago...who cares if she has baby weight? There's no rule book that says all baby weight must be lost in x amount of time. She looks pretty good...the shorts she's wearing in that picture posted a page back are unfortunate and unflattering, but that's the shorts.

I've talked about Missy's weight with pregnancy speculation (how she only gained in her stomach) and worry because she eats only junk/never does ANY physical activity. I've also talked about how Missy wears clothes that don't flatter her body (much like Kelsey's shorts). But talking about whose body is better or looks good is cruel.

There's nothing wrong with having a little extra weight, especially if you're a new mother like Kelsey. I am concerned with Missy's diet, but there is nothing wrong with the way she looks, nor with the way Kelsey looks.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

While watching the facts about Finn video... I came to the realization how utterly messed up it is that they are divulging so much personal medical information about their kids in these vlogs. If their kids have a medical condition that would be largely invisible, and more than likely will not have any effect on them as adults, they shouldn't be putting that information out there for the whole world, it's going to do more harm than good, for a variety reasons. I know HIPAA laws only apply to health professionals, but there's no reason to broadcast your child's medical history (other than for vlog content I guess....) But when YouTube is over and these boys are grown up and just trying to go about their every day lives, their private information is already out there and realistically could effect their ability to get a job or healthcare or life insurance in the future, or used against them in some other way. Since they are kids and they don't have a say, it's entirely irresponsible on the part of the parents to share this information.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ladyju28 wrote:She can atleast wear a waist-trainer if she's so lazy.

WTF? How would that even help anything? You can't pretend you "care" about someone because of their unhealthy eating habits but then suggest they wear something that will please *you* aesthetically and not actually do anything to get healthy just because you don't like it when people have a little extra fat.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:

I disagree, if she's comfortable with her body why go through trouble to try to please others
BUT she did admit feeling uncomfortable in her own body! SoImage
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:

WTF? How would that even help anything? You can't pretend you "care" about someone because of their unhealthy eating habits but then suggest they wear something that will please *you* aesthetically and not actually do anything to get healthy just because you don't like it when people have a little extra fat.
First of all, Idgaf about Missy. And she doesn't have "a little fat". And a waist trainer does help dissimulate her body while wearing certain clothes, because she admitted feeling uncomfortable in her body. Like the dress she wore to Jimmy"s grad, she must've had a spandex or something on, because the dress didn't look that "bulgy".
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:
queentee20 wrote: I disagree, if she's comfortable with her body why go through trouble to try to please others
BUT she did admit feeling uncomfortable in her own body! SoImage
You care way to much about her body, you should get a hobby outside of hating on the bumps lol.
Ok. So of all of us hating you come for me? Ok, girl I'm flattered. Image
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

queentee20 wrote:
janem wrote:I think it's funny how's there's no sign of slyfox or Johnson's even though they're at the same place. For sure Corbin and kelsey are moving closer to lumps and will replace them as Bryans assistants.
Looks like the mechams as just goi g for vidcon and returning home... wonder if they'll visit the property?
I can't stand Bryan and carl together! They feed off of each other... who can. E the most obnoxious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the johnsons vlog they ran into M&B at vidcon and said they hadn't seen each other in forever... the encounter was really awkward too
Worse than uncomfortable for sure! Bryan could hardly wait to get out of there. Interesting that the Johnson's have been using the Lumps truck.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

ewokfan11 wrote:

I mean, genetics are a thing.

Kelsey has always been thinner then Missy and it's clear that Missy's parent are on the chubbier/thicker side.

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Yes genetics are a thing, and if Missy ate a relatively healthy diet and exercised then I think she could use that excuse. However, she doesnt! She is not fat, but she has gained weight.... and most of it is belly fat which is the most dangerous kind.

I am not saying this to shame Missy. I have a weight problem, but I am trying... that's the difference. I watch what I eat, and I exercise at least 4-5 times a week. If she was trying to be healthy, I think everyone would be supportive.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

bunny88 wrote:Yes genetics are a thing, and if Missy ate a relatively healthy diet and exercised then I think she could use that excuse. However, she doesnt! She is not fat, but she has gained weight.... and most of it is belly fat which is the most dangerous kind.

I am not saying this to shame Missy. I have a weight problem, but I am trying... that's the difference. I watch what I eat, and I exercise at least 4-5 times a week. If she was trying to be healthy, I think everyone would be supportive.
I just completely dislike when weight is brought up anyway. It has nothing to do with her character AT ALL. Some skinny people eat like trash and no one bats an eye.

It's just annoying

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It would be great if Missy ate healthier. But I just don't think saying one person's body is better than another's or saying someone doesn't look good is correct.

It's very cruel. I don't like the thought of her happening to see people shaming her body and comparing her to thinner people. That's upsetting on a different level and can cause a lot of problems for her mentally.

It's also just not nice to shame people over their weight. Being chubby does not make you less attractive.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

whys0seri0us wrote:
bunny88 wrote:Yes genetics are a thing, and if Missy ate a relatively healthy diet and exercised then I think she could use that excuse. However, she doesnt! She is not fat, but she has gained weight.... and most of it is belly fat which is the most dangerous kind.

I just completely dislike when weight is brought up anyway. It has nothing to do with her character AT ALL. Some skinny people eat like trash and no one bats an eye.

It's just annoying

I will admit that fat shaming isn't very nice. But Bunny88 has a really good point, and frankly, one I have brought up before. Both Missy and Bryan have gained a lot, (Missy not as much as Bryan) and it's mostly belly fat. And that is dangerous for their health. It's putting them at higher risk for cancer, cardiovascular disease, and type 2 diabetes. For me it's got nothing to do with how they look. They're slowly killing themselves, because they are too lazy to do anything about it, and they have the time and resources to have a trainer, even a cook. But it's all about instant gratification. And that's just sad.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:It would be great if Missy ate healthier. But I just don't think saying one person's body is better than another's or saying someone doesn't look good is correct.

It's very cruel. I don't like the thought of her happening to see people shaming her body and comparing her to thinner people. That's upsetting on a different level and can cause a lot of problems for her mentally.

It's also just not nice to shame people over their weight. Being chubby does not make you less attractive.
I agree, but there also seems to be a double standard on this board about things it's ok to say about Bryan but "too far" to say about Missy. In my opinion they both have the same poor diet, and if you are going to judge that, judge it for both. Just because Bryan is carrying more weight doesn't necessarily mean he's less healthy than Missy. I agree with judging the diet, not the weight. There are far thinner YTers out there with equally questionable eating habits.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

So the Johnson's had their meet up with slyfox and who is the other family in this picture on Hanna's IG?

One comment did ask why no daily bumps.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Yes, just because someone is thin, it doesn't excuse extremely unhealthy eating. They are clogging their arteries and may end up with serious health issues later on.

In Missy's case it isnt even about how the extra weight looks... you can tell she feels bad. She sits around all the time because she eats like crap. Junk food provides very little nourishment. She is probably extremely defficient in so many vitamins. It makes you feel like crap.

This in turn makes you not feel like exercising. And this makes you feel gross and unhappy. She looks miserable. She has made comments of feeling unhappy woth her body. Yet, she doesnt do anything to change it.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
tintin15 wrote:It would be great if Missy ate healthier. But I just don't think saying one person's body is better than another's or saying someone doesn't look good is correct.

I agree, but there also seems to be a double standard on this board about things it's ok to say about Bryan but "too far" to say about Missy. In my opinion they both have the same poor diet, and if you are going to judge that, judge it for both. Just because Bryan is carrying more weight doesn't necessarily mean he's less healthy than Missy. I agree with judging the diet, not the weight. There are far thinner YTers out there with equally questionable eating habits.
I don't have a problem with Bryan being overweight either. Again, it's something that I've mentioned and acknowledged like Missy's, but don't think it's appropriate to go just bashing him for that just because of how he looks (my avatar makes this look bad lol but I don't have it to mock his weight or anything). Like you said, there are thinner Youtubers who eat badly, too. I know people who eat like crap, but remain thin. I even watch a Youtuber who has an AMAZING diet, but she's overweight because of thyroid issues.

It's the inside that counts (both health and personality wise, honestly), not whether or not Missy and Bryan are as aesthetically pleasing as other people.

Return to “Daily Bumps”