E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by Pency »

The cost of living in Utah is low. A $40k/year job plus commission and her doing hair, they would get by just fine living frugally. But, it's Utah and she'd probably be expected to quit her job once she started popping out babies. And that would mean no Yeti coolers, giant hot tubs, eyelash extensions, eyebrow microblading, custom ice castles....

So it definitely wouldn't work.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Does Jennifer work now that the kids are grown? I get the feeling Ellie's life plan was to always get married young have a bunch of babies and stay home with them, like her mother. she did hair to get out of regular high school and because she liked doing that anyway but never planned on it being a life long career. (p.s. I have nothing against stay at home moms...I am one!! I just think with all this talk about their money not rolling in and Jared panicking a bit Ellie would never go back to work. she would expect Jared to worked 2 jobs before she though about doing something outside of the home.)
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Cgl33 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Ellie, your face was fuller because you were happy and eating. Your nose and face doesn't get bigger at 4 wks pregnant or however far along she could have been.
She sure has a distorted view of eating if the only time she permits herself to eat bigger portions is when she's expecting a baby.
I just don't understand how clueless she is about pregnancy after going through IF. There's no weight gain with a pregnancy that early. How does she not know that? But then again, she just knew she was pregnant before implantation was even possible. I'm truly baffled by her ignorance when it comes to ttc and pregnancy.
What concerns me is that there are kids watching this and therefore learning about pregnancy through what Ellie says. Not to sound like an old lady but this actually concerns me...
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

This is not about E & J, but I think it's relevant because of what gets brought up in here sometimes....
I saw on CNN's Snapchat story thing today a 12 year old girl who came out as gay to her Mormon church. It's still there and you could probably Google it if you're interested in reading

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

ja14 wrote:This is not about E & J, but I think it's relevant because of what gets brought up in here sometimes....
I saw on CNN's Snapchat story thing today a 12 year old girl who came out as gay to her Mormon church. It's still there and you could probably Google it if you're interested in reading

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Here's the link. I seen it as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/19/us/coming ... index.html

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
cynth21994
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cynth21994 »

Hey everybody.

I just made my way through the thread. I'm relatively new to e&j and the only thing I can say that I find their videos very tiring. I'm mostly listening to blogs in the background whilst I do other things.

I don't know how that YouTube money thing works for family bloggers. Would someone explain the basics to me? Also do you guys think they ever really loved each other or did e just marry j for the sake of things? I know that there is no family out there that is constantly happy so I know what you mean by fake in the title of the thread. I wonder though if they will stay together forever though. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I think Jared really enjoyed this. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... d737ce.jpg[/img]

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

ever since i first started watching them years ago, way before i ever found these threads or watched them with a critical eye, i never got the feeling that there was any kind of real love or passion between them. they are so cold!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

cynth21994 wrote:Hey everybody.

I just made my way through the thread. I'm relatively new to e&j and the only thing I can say that I find their videos very tiring. I'm mostly listening to blogs in the background whilst I do other things.

I don't know how that YouTube money thing works for family bloggers. Would someone explain the basics to me? Also do you guys think they ever really loved each other or did e just marry j for the sake of things? I know that there is no family out there that is constantly happy so I know what you mean by fake in the title of the thread. I wonder though if they will stay together forever though. What do you think?

I think they'll stay together but maybe not "happily, forever, ever after as they portrait.
I can't imagine any other partner for any of them. Where and with whom would Jared be with and annoy? What other man would deal with Ellie ?!?
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

In Jared's insta story they are at dinner cheers'ing their drinks. Ellie cheers with her dinner knife looking like the psycho she is.

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 91c271.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"No need for anyone to be confused". Then why am I confused? She's so random.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 3b66ba.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4366fb.png[/img]
Is that the infamous butt cheek bathing suit?

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I think it is the cringey butt cheek swimsuit. Of course she is wearing it, so she can prance around in front of the youtubers and "make them jealous" I forsee lots of PDA between E&J, too. Ick!
This is irrelevant, but that swimsuit clashes with that mermaid tail... and that bugs me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There's an IG story on her IG, where you can just tell she's thinking "I'm so pretty. I'm the skinniest one here!"
And then there's this. I have no words.Image

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Do we know if they brought the boys?

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Sideboob. Mormon modesty at it's finest. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... a20eab.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And like I said before, you can tell she's thinking "I'm the skinniest! Squeeee!"
Love how Jinger and Katie are cut in half, but Ellie is perfectly framed in the center of the picture.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I want to watch their (bumps, C&K too) vlogs tomorow just to see the womens interaction post-mothersday-bogus pregnancy announcement. Katie and Missy both had losses.. I just wonder if their relationship changed. I know Missy and Katie would have been offended by the whole deal.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

lmmomSD wrote:And like I said before, you can tell she's thinking "I'm the skinniest! Squeeee!"
Love how Jinger and Katie are cut in half, but Ellie is perfectly framed in the center of the picture.
To be fair, that's just how OP cropped the pic Image there's several others in the photo as well.

Ellie's belly isn't looks so "flat flat flat" though, is it? But...her nose isn't bigger and her farts must not be extra stinky so there's no way it's a baby.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”