• Advertisement

JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Postby luci417 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:42 am

Casbel wrote:To be fair delayed vaccinations make sense, it's not necessary to submit a tiny baby body to an onslaught of chemicals when they're protected by breast milk for their first 6 months anyway but I don't think Mess is even aware of the benefits of delayed/selective vaccinations...she just does it to be "crunchy"

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I hate to tell you this dude but breastmilk is not gonna stop your baby from dying of measles or any other preventable disease. Delayed vaccinations are nonsense, they're must vulnerable in their first year of life (ESPECIALLY as a tiny baby!). It's 'not necessary' because herd immunity has for the most part killed these diseases but if people don't vaccinate their kids, herd immunity can't work and new strains of the disease can be created. Breastmilk will help cure a cold but your boobs are not magic.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby dazzled » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:55 am

Can't believe this dumbass still didn't put a hat on Additory.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:41 am

Thank god the Disney vlogs are over for now, ugh.

And everyone wondering when the next Disney trip will be?? Well Landen turns 4 in March.. isn't that the golden disney trip age? We will be joyed with another trip and more screaming and more awful vlogs in just 9 months. I wonder who will be allowed to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Talker

Postby pianogossiper » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:45 am

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Thank god the Disney vlogs are over for now, ugh.

And everyone wondering when the next Disney trip will be?? Well Landen turns 4 in March.. isn't that the golden disney trip age? We will be joyed with another trip and more screaming and more awful vlogs in just 9 months. I wonder who will be allowed to join.

Someone commented "Landen will be 4, you know what that means #DisneyAge" or something and Jesssss loved the comment so, at least Landen will finally get a trip somewhere right?

I do think Landen is the most headstrong of the boys, so I can see him telling Jess to stuff her Disney and he wants to go somewhere else. I'd love to see how she handles that.

pianogossiper
Informer

Postby missparzival » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:29 am

That would be Chris's perfect trip. Just him Jess, Landon and Addie cause let's face it she will still be on the boob

missparzival
Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:20 am

Jess will be counting down the years til Advent is Disney age so she can abandon all the boys with Mimi and cart her and 10/11 year old Lilia off for a #girlsonly week!!!
Sparklingdee
Informer

Postby luci417 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:37 am

dazzled wrote:Can't believe this dumbass still didn't put a hat on Additory.

I can. She puts her kids in baggy disney shirts and raggedy cheap shoes year round while she has her hair curled, make up on, dressed in the finest 'Forever 21 Circa 2010' fashions.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby luci417 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:39 am

Oh yeah, she's gonna take Landen to Disney right after she goes back to school and has her stomach fixed.
Just a quick note:
luci417
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:40 am

luci417 wrote:

I can. She puts her kids in baggy disney shirts and raggedy cheap shoes year round while she has her hair curled, make up on, dressed in the finest 'Forever 21 Circa 2010' fashions.

Lol forever 21 circa 2010 :')

I don't buy secondhand for my family but I see no problem with it..but I think it's pretty crappy that she buys herself new clothes and buys yard sale clothes for the kids..

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:58 am

luci417 wrote:

Oh yeah, she's gonna take Landen to Disney right after she goes back to school and has her stomach fixed.

Which will probably happen when Lilia will be in middle high
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:58 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
luci417 wrote:

Lol forever 21 circa 2010 :')

I don't buy secondhand for my family but I see no problem with it..but I think it's pretty crappy that she buys herself new clothes and buys yard sale clothes for the kids..

Or lets the boys wear raggedy ass Vans to softball games because I guess the money for their sport shoes goes to the girls Disney fund of $1500+. I want to see the things she bought the boys at Disney.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:15 am

I apologize this is so late but I've been incredibly busy and this is the first chance I've had to sit down all weekend

"Literally had to RUN." Recap

No cheesy musical intro, shocker...
They have an appointment for the girls at Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique (forgive me if I slaughtered that spelling lol) and as usual are running late because they were up all night with Addie.
Getting the girls checked in and Jess basically brags about how they made it to the BBB in 15 minutes after a 10 minute drive from the house. Different ~artsy~ shots of the waiting area before the girls are called.
Musical footage of the girls getting their BBB makeovers done. Alyna seems thrilled with hers and Lilia sports a huge bun. They take pictures of Lilia and Addie and go through a castle. The girls get cookies shaped like Mickey Mouse's head/ears.
Update on Addie - she is feeling better and they are taking it minute by minute. They're keeping her out of the sun by a huge umbrella and have medicine for her.
Going on a ride and the girls are old enough to get on it alone, but aren't going to. I have no knowledge of what it was but it seemed "scary" by kid standards.
Winnie the Pooh ride, then posing for pictures with Tigger.
Splash Mountain time, aka time for the girls to "soak their $70 outfits."
Running into more fans (2 of them) and one has a birthday that day.
Waiting in line for Splash Mountain and debating how old they were when they were in 8th grade...such riveting footage.
Janell got put in the front and calls the people (indirectly) assholes. Nice. (Then again my last SM experience was 20 years ago so I forget how bad it was ). They take pictures of the picture(s) the ride's camera took because pictures from Disneyland are expensive AF and go on it again.
Lilia and Alyna go on Instagram Live and talk to people. "We're from California." "No, we're from Modesto!" "California!" Jess and Chris go on SM and show their footage.
Lilia and Alyna want to go on Soaring Over the World in California Adventure, so they leave Disney and go to CA.
Addie fell asleep and has been sleeping most of the day. They've been keeping her cool.
Jess talks for a bit about their plans and runs into yet another viewer. They try to find a spot to watch the parade but seem to have trouble.
Jess goes on IG Live for a bit and then shows off bits of the parade. The Disney trip is over and they are all about to go home the next day. They're conveniently picking up Tommy and Caden on the way back to Modesto.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby Casbel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:46 am

luci417 wrote:
Casbel wrote:To be fair delayed vaccinations make sense, it's not necessary to submit a tiny baby body to an onslaught of chemicals when they're protected by breast milk for their first 6 months anyway but I don't think Mess is even aware of the benefits of delayed/selective vaccinations...she just does it to be "crunchy"

I hate to tell you this dude but breastmilk is not gonna stop your baby from dying of measles or any other preventable disease. Delayed vaccinations are nonsense, they're must vulnerable in their first year of life (ESPECIALLY as a tiny baby!). It's 'not necessary' because herd immunity has for the most part killed these diseases but if people don't vaccinate their kids, herd immunity can't work and new strains of the disease can be created. Breastmilk will help cure a cold but your boobs are not magic.

Babies are protected by their mothers immunity while breastfeeding for the first 6 months of their lives, so your information is incorrect.
It's safer to keep a baby home, away from germ-filled places such as Drs offices until that natural immunity wears off...THEN the baby can be vaccinated if the parents so choose.
Delayed vaccination is valid.
Casbel
Talker

Postby dazzled » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:05 am

Casbel wrote:Delayed vaccination is valid.

Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby blackroses » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:11 am

dazzled wrote:
Casbel wrote:Delayed vaccination is valid.

I snorted my coffee
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Casbel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:19 am

I'm assuming you guys are American. Uneducated (or poorly educated at best), unable to see from another's perspective, taking a doctor's opinion as fact, unwilling to research...I could go on.

This thread is for dissing Jess, if you'd like to continue your education I suggest research (try websites from any other country but America) or feel free to set something up in the Boxing Ring and I'm sure many people would be willing to help you expand your narrow view.

So does anyone think Jessss bleaches Kaden's hair?

Casbel
Talker

Postby luci417 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:26 am

Lmao at 'take it to the boxing ring!!' because no one will agree with her dumbass opinion :D :D :D .
Just a quick note:
luci417
Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:30 am

Sure you're so right I'm an uneducated American nursing student who's done extensive reeearch in vaccinations and is working towards a degree in order to work In a NICU....
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 am

But I'm American so I surely don't know what I'm talking about
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:34 am

I'm an American and I feel like this kind of stuff is exactly why Americans are hated lol. We don't know everything about vaccines.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:42 am

We as Americans may not know everything about vaccines, but it's not an excuse to call anyone uneducated.

Moving on...

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby ArielLipstick » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:42 am

lmao at the idea that vaccinations and keeping them on schedule is an American concept. As a non-American let me shut that down right now.
ArielLipstick
Informer

Postby smom12 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:50 am

Two things that make me rage:
Nonsense about how babies are "fine on breast milk" and "don't need vaccines until a certain age"
And
All Americans are uneducated.

What a discriminatory statement.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby brittosmond1912 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:51 am

blackroses wrote:Sure you're so right I'm an uneducated American nursing student who's done extensive reeearch in vaccinations and is working towards a degree in order to work In a NICU....

In other countries if your child is in nicu because they prem they automatically get put on a delayed schedule
brittosmond1912
Amateur

Postby fossilfinger » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Casbel wrote:Babies are protected by their mothers immunity while breastfeeding for the first 6 months of their lives, so your information is incorrect.
It's safer to keep a baby home, away from germ-filled places such as Drs offices until that natural immunity wears off...

Um, so if the baby is supposedly immune to measles until six months old, where does that immunity come from?

According to your theory, the immunity would already have to be present in the mother's breastmilk. So where did the mother get that immunity? She either A. had measles herself as a child (which, let's face it, almost no one does anymore, so that's out); B. received the measles vaccination herself; or C. has neither had measles nor the vaccine, and therefore doesn't have the immunity

In any of these scenarios, vaccination would still make sense at a young age, especially if the vaccine itself is what is allowing the mother to pass the immunity onto the child! (I don't even know if science works that way, just playing devil's advocate)
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam