ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by sleep84 »

I don't understand what's about her that make me feel sad and tacky.

Obviously we don't see anything of this man, but I almost get the feeling that he is using her for sex and housechores and doesn't give a damn about her.

She is still so young, it's so sad how options quickly run out for women around 30 and post divorce with kids. Yikes.
up all night, got demons to fight
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I'm sorry but the Lularoe outfits are UGLY!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

AutumnLane wrote:I'm sorry but the Lularoe outfits are UGLY!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Honey, no reason to be sorry! lol Lularoe is 99% fugly.
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

So I unsubscribed from Jeni months ago, and just visited her channel after trying to find a video in my YT history. Wow! She's still doing such boring videos! :(
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sleep84 wrote:I don't understand what's about her that make me feel sad and tacky.

Obviously we don't see anything of this man, but I almost get the feeling that he is using her for sex and housechores and doesn't give a damn about her.

She is still so young, it's so sad how options quickly run out for women around 30 and post divorce with kids. Yikes.
It's obvious he's using her for BJ's and making him sandwiches at this point.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She's actually quite cute and seems very family oriented, I cant imagine she couldnt find a nice guy who loved her and treated her right. I feel like divorce #2-why? video will be coming out around christmas time (I know they arent married)
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why does she even have a channel anymore?
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

I watched her for years, since Drake was a baby. I pretty much stopped watching after the divorce. Too boring. There's not even gossip to read. I hate myself for liking her better when she was married to an abusive druggie.
whomever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whomever »

She just came out with her new video about her relationship. It seems soooo scripted like she had to make sure to drill in our heads how smart he is and how he is just so perfect! Doesn't sound genuine to me at all. I feel she is just trying to sell him to us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow. After watching her latest vlog...I guess she really loves her BF. lol They are SoooOOOOoooooo in looooOOOvvvve. Does anyone else think she's too old to be calling him her BF? Try using his name....
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i found her channel about 2-3 years ago and binge watched it because it was so dramatic. i just saw one of her videos show up in recommended and let me tell you it has gotten worse??!! so glad to have found her channel once again and a place to vent my frustrations about her.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

fingusername wrote:Does anyone else think she's too old to be calling him her BF? Try using his name....
Oh, I know. That drives me crazy. At least give him a nickname or something, if you don't want to use his name.

Her videos are so weird. It's like she has this hidden life or something. IIRC, she never really showed her husband back in the day, either. There are Youtubers who don't focus on their significant other, but they do show up from time to time, we know their names. With Jeni, it's just so SECRET. So weird.

Like someone else said up thread, why does she even bother anymore? She can't be making any money to speak of off Youtube anymore.
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... dffd6d.png[/img]

From what I've noticed reading other threads is it's usually around the middle. So she's probably making about 500-700 a month. Not great though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
binlova
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by binlova »

her channel seems so sad now. She tries so hard to play off that she never buys unhealthy food for her kids no bad snacks etc, almost every meal and grocery haul lately something naughty included. I don't have a problem with it but stop saying WE NEVER HAVE SNACK FOOD LIKE THIS... obviously you do, you have 7 different kinds (talking about her pantry reorganizing)
SpillinT2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SpillinT2 »

Omg, I finally was able to post on here! Been trying (and lurking) for a long time- for some reason it didn't work. Anyway. Hi! Hope you all don't mind if I join you! Thank you so much for giving me a place to say.... I can't STAND this phoniness that is Jeni's entire channel!!!

Everything from her BF, "Frankie-doodle" (I loved that one, whoever came up w/it!) to her whole huge section devoted to ALL phony feelings/statements, incorrect info & flat out lies about her ex (who she still has feelings for & is extremely jealous that he got sober & built a family w/someone else, AND that he didn't keep using so she could keep cashing in on him being such a "bad person" (rather than a sick person- gasp! the TRUTH! Quick, sweep that under the rug!) to yes, her eating habits!

Well, that was a very long run-on sentence! Sorry. She just drives me nuts! I want to tell her: JUST QUIT pretending! Drop the act that you're all-healthy, all-organic, want to have chickens, almost a vegan, & neeeever eat processed, packaged crap! Suuuure...... That little disclaimer she started using, "If you're looking for all-healthy, all the time, never eats chocolate, etc- that's not me." That would be real & honest, if she didn't behave like the queen of "eating/feeding your kids perfectly" all the time- with stuff like that visit to Deacon's lunchroom, etc.

I LOVE that her channel is called CandidMommy- cause I'm not sure I've run across a more fake, phony, disingenuous, flat out lying POSER... maybe ever. That says a lot, cause I work with ex-convicts, mental health patients, drug addicts, etc.) Jeni can't remember her lies; her choppy editing (that you KNOW is often done bc something REAL happened, that she had to cut out;) the way she scrambles to cover when she's accidentally said something that could reveal the truth/contradict previous lies/make her look "bad," etc- it's soooo obvious & uncomfortable to watch. Just. Be. Real. I guess being real didn't make her $10k on Gofundme, or all the $ she's made since on her ex-trashing videos.

This latest Costco Haul.... Why is she filming so high, lifting things up to show us? Is it to show off her new fridge (Yeah, Jeni- we saw it already, when you did a whole video showing it to us. Welcome to the rest of the world - most of us have a working, stainless- steel fridge.) Once again, she is posing- trying to act like she's living the rich life w/Frank (but still makes excuses for spending $ on something- guess what? Girls w/actual well-off bf's (or ones who actually spend their $, not hoard it away while living w/their girlfriends like average Joes) those girls don't have to spend frugally, or act like a fridge is something that special! She's so weird- she tries to act all frugal one minute, but then the next minute she's trying to make it look like Frankiedoodle is making her his "kept" wife, traveling the world & living the high life! Ummm, that is just sad. It makes it clear that she has no concept of what the high life IS. She thinks that trip to Mexico was so impressive!! I wanted to show her all the amazing resorts I've stayed at or seen in Mexico!

Or is she purposely NOT showing the whole haul, as usual, on her countertops- bc there is so MUCH processed, sugar-filled, packaged crap in there? That produce & yogurt did NOT cost $250. Hmmmmm....
Europa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Europa »

It's amazing to me that after all this time she still doesn't realize her eyelashes look terrible. Were the extensions applied in the dark?
SpillinT2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Right? How can she NOT see how awful those eyelashes look? She's said that she keeps them cause she's lazy - she thinks she can get away w/out wearing make-up or washing her hair- just putting it up in that greasy, stringy knot on her head.... and still look "PUT TOGETHER" w/the eyelashes! Ummmm, no!

I've been trying to figure out why she looks like she aged 15 years overnight? I know the eyelashes don't help. But doesn't she just look WAY older all of a sudden? We all age, but she is such a pretty girl & I wonder how she started to look so haggard, so fast. Her complexion is almost grey.

I feel like maybe it has something to do w/trying to uphold this facade of the perfect life w/Frank, in order to make her ex think she's SO much happier w/out him... and cause she's so jealous of the life he's built w/his new wife. She's always wanted to be a wealthy man's wife & not have to work; to have that life of shopping, traveling, charity events, the perfect house, etc... She almost seems to throw in her ex's face these little hints that Frank is better off financially- but her ex has something that $ can't buy- he's happier w/his new wife. Maybe Frank has a successful career & will spend on stuff he cares about (cricket?) but he seems kinda selfish- only taking trips that HE wants to go on (to golf) and remember the "date find" that Jeni had to contribute to? He has 5 kids to support already, too. I feel bad to criticize someone's relationship, but I actually feel so sad for her.

What if the truth is that she's miserable w/Frank, but is lying to herself. She has totally become what he wants her to be, his domestic servant that also contributes some financially, & doesn't expect anything of him in return. She's adopted all his passions & hobbies. As has been said on here- she seems like a junior high school girl when describing the relationship- the "We are sooooo in love" on repeat. It feels so phony. The giddiness still seems a bit forced, tho- doesn't it? And all of a sudden, she doesn't want more kids, or to get married? Sorry, I'm calling BS on that one. If he gave her the huge rock she's always dreamt of tomorrow, she wouldn't hesitate for a second! It feels like she thinks she's damaged goods, so she's better hang on to any guy who'll support her.

What do you guys think? She needs therapy & to finally work thru & accept her divorce, to be happy w/who she is & not NEED a man to prove her worth to herself, her ex, or anyone else. Is this what is aging her?
SpillinT2
Wallflower
Wallflower

And sorry for my ridiculously long posts!
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Now look who wants to get married! And Frank has asked her NOT to ask him when she thinks he will propose. I got such awkward cringeworthy vibes from that video. Everything she said made it sound like he does not want to get married to her at all!
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I have not watched her in a long while.

The only positive thing I see is that the boys are cooking and helping out at home. Their lunches also seem less oppressive now that they are helping to make them.

I think she has aged partly due to not caring for her skin and her strange food phobias and control issues have obviously created some mineral or fat deficiencies in her diet. The eyelashes are horrid and make her look dumpy.

Why is she still packing Frank those huge, hodge-podge lunches? Why is she so excited about a refrigerator? I think her life is a mishmash of pretending to be an attorney's kept woman, attending and pretending to care about whatever events Frank is always lurking at, and schlepping that tacky Loularoe hoard she's accumulated.

She's not much of a "mommy" anymore and she's far from candid.

Return to “CandidMommy”