The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

All the talk on the DB board about Bryan being the new Shay got me thinking about Casey Neistat and how, like Shay, so many YTers like Bryan and Jared try to be like him. I watched his most recent vlog, and having only seen the usual family bloggers recently, I was shocked by the differenced in quality. Stylistically, he really does put a lot of effort into making a creative product, and it really shows! The other thing that stood out to me was how casual and cool (for lack of a better word) the vibe is. Casey treats those around him with respect, and is just quietly confident... not over the top loud and obnoxious like we see a lot lately. Watching vlogs like that really just emphasize what E&J's vlogs are lacking, when an airplane travel vlog is far more interesting than an epic You Tuber pool party one.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
decdu wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Screenshot from C&k vlog. This is scary. This bathing suit is not flattering on her at all.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Side boob!! That is very modest.

We had Ginger the Mormon who was completely covered, April the Mormon who was modestly covered but still stylish and Ellie the Mormon with her ass and sideboob hanging out for all to see. So modest.
Well it's because Ellie is the skinniest and the prettiest, she HAS to show off, if not how would anyone know that she was so skinny or so pretty?? *sarcasm*
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

kathpt wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Screenshot from C&k vlog. This is scary. This bathing suit is not flattering on her at all. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... d5b287.jpg

I don't think it looks that bad. She just has a very square figure and that position isn't flattering on anyone.
Yea I don't like the comments on Missy's body and I don't like the comments in Ellie's body either.

There's nothing wrong wth her swimsuit.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
kathpt wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Screenshot from C&k vlog. This is scary. This bathing suit is not flattering on her at all. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... d5b287.jpg

I don't think it looks that bad. She just has a very square figure and that position isn't flattering on anyone.
Yea I don't like the comments on Missy's body and I don't like the comments in Ellie's body either.

I made sure to go out of my way to not make a comment on her body. Just that I hate her suit, on anybody. Yes I am married to a very skinny husband and have two very skinny children and I am overweight, so I tend to not make fun of body issues. ;)

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

I genuinely laughed at the merman scene with Bryan and Jared. Lol

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
kathpt wrote:

My issue with her bathing suit is she preaches modesty, but she does not practice modesty.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ducklings4 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
kathpt wrote: I don't think it looks that bad. She just has a very square figure and that position isn't flattering on anyone.

My issue with her bathing suit is she preaches modesty, but she does not practice modesty.

This^^^ thats totally my issue too, i don't have a problem with the swimsuit, or with Ellie's body in that swimsuit, but its the hypocrisy of it that boggles my mind. The girl wears tee shirts under dresses but can have her ass and sideboob hanging out everywhere in a swimsuit.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote: Yea I don't like the comments on Missy's body and I don't like the comments in Ellie's body either.

This^^^ thats totally my issue too, i don't have a problem with the swimsuit, or with Ellie's body in that swimsuit, but its the hypocrisy of it that boggles my mind. The girl wears tee shirts under dresses but can have her ass and sideboob hanging out everywhere in a swimsuit.
True. But isn't that the Norman religion in general? Like you have to be modest but it doesn't matter with your swimwear?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Modesty is an attitude for me. It isn't necessarily what people wear, but often HOW they wear it. Someone else could probably wear that same suit and, revealing as it is, could probably make it appear more modest. Ellie has strutted around in a less revealing one piece before, but it seemed equally as immodest. She isn't just wearing her swimsuit, she's looking for the attention from wearing her suit if that makes sense?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

winniewise wrote:According to the end of the C&K vlog, it doesn't look like E+J slept in the same bed at Brian and Missy's house. Jared was ready to go to sleep in a blow up double mattress.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I was wondering the same thing. At the end of E+J's you see that Ellie fell asleep on the couch...I guess she didn't want to move?
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

alexandriablue wrote:Another vlog that was almost too cringe to watch. I swear Ellie goes full on manic when she's around a group of people. It's straight up embarrassing how they both kept asking everyone if they were having fun and then gushing (as usual) about HOW MUCH FUN it was. I would have such second-hand embarrassment if I were at that party. They literally act like they're 14.

Also kind of off-topic but why are Charles Trippy and Allie hanging out with a bunch of Mormon family vloggers? I know Charles' YT career has been on a downward spiral but they seemed so out of place there.
OT but I'm guessing Charles is trying to get in with the family vloggers so when Allie gets pregnant they can have a base of viewers who like that content. He's so desperate to remain relevant.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote:
alexandriablue wrote:Another vlog that was almost too cringe to watch. I swear Ellie goes full on manic when she's around a group of people. It's straight up embarrassing how they both kept asking everyone if they were having fun and then gushing (as usual) about HOW MUCH FUN it was. I would have such second-hand embarrassment if I were at that party. They literally act like they're 14.

Also kind of off-topic but why are Charles Trippy and Allie hanging out with a bunch of Mormon family vloggers? I know Charles' YT career has been on a downward spiral but they seemed so out of place there.
OT but I'm guessing Charles is trying to get in with the family vloggers so when Allie gets pregnant they can have a base of viewers who like that content. He's so desperate to remain relevant.

That's a good thought! I didn't know his channel was doing poorly until today funny enough.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Right, like what's the point of dressing modestly or preaching modesty if you use a close up of clenching your butt cheeks in a swimsuit on a vlog. I do wonder if her parents ever say anything to her about it. Or do they just want them to make money and support themselves?
Pink65
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pink65 »

What does Jared speaking on a panel and purple shampoo have anything to do with one another? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 539d2f.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

whys0seri0us wrote:I genuinely laughed at the merman scene with Bryan and Jared. Lol

I'm sorry. I cringed. My daughter just sat with her mouth open.
"So fun". Was she trying to convince herself she was having fun? Or is "fun" the only word she knows?
Ben Stiller he is not.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

Pink65 wrote:What does Jared speaking on a panel and purple shampoo have anything to do with one another? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 539d2f.png[/img]

I mean at the end she has to bring it back to her, its all about her and her hair and her listening to jared with no brassiness in her hair #wifegoals

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

decdu wrote:
Pink65 wrote:What does Jared speaking on a panel and purple shampoo have anything to do with one another? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 539d2f.png[/img]

I mean at the end she has to bring it back to her, its all about her and her hair and her listening to jared with no brassiness in her hair #wifegoals

Why did she ever get invisalign? I don't remember seeing any issues with her teeth before, and I swear they look worse now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

smellycat801 wrote:
decdu wrote:

Why did she ever get invisalign? I don't remember seeing any issues with her teeth before, and I swear they look worse now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I agree. Her teeth may have been technically imperfect before, but they fit her jaw better. Now her smile looks exactly like Jared's and it just makes her teeth stand out more.
blahness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blahness »

Wait she's a hair stylist and didn't know purple shampoo takes out brass color from blonde hair... she's such a dipshit..

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ellie and jareds constant use of the word tender makes me cringe so hard. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 0f1d17.jpg[/img]

Return to “Ellie and Jared”