BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

sneakysneak123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Unread post by sneakysneak123 »

Nolan throwing away that bug was so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I know this isn't Jessss's thread and I can't find the post but Jessss's excuse for not getting Lilia's hair as short as she wanted was "but Lily you won't be able to wear a bun for ballet if it's that short"

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Unpopular opinion but I think Aria looked way cuter with long hair, but I'm happy B let her get the cut she wanted.

On another note, the amount of ice cream she's eating is making me feel physically sick. It's pretty damn obvious why you can't lose weight when you might as well be eating it with a spade. All the while she's still wearing the Fitbit.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The way she smothered that pesto on the pizza actually made my stomach feel gross, like when you have eaten like crap all day, that gross full feeling. They eat pizza like 3-4 times a week. Even if it is homemade, its cheese and sauce. They dont put on mushrooms, peppers etc or puree anything in the sauce (Literally my best go to, we love pesto but I puree spinach and broccoli in it. You can puree anything in red sauce.) She put cherry tomatoes on hers but again, it was smothered in pesto.
I think (and know it has been discussed her before) she needs to learn alot about food. Like, she thinks if something says natural or organic it = healthy. She also thinks if you `cook`at home (i.e the pizzas or her slow cooker `dinner meals`) it is healthy and obviously homemade pizza of any kind will likely be healthier than Dominos she is missing the point she needs to be eating healthy fats and cutting out the crap. Oh and everyone would benefit from fresh fruit and veggies.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

At this point I think B must be trolling us. Posting a picture of that "healthy" ice cream to Snapchat every. single. night. then complains she can't lose weight? Seriously. She must be doing it to piss us off.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm not pissed im entertained lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

kalipali wrote:At this point I think B must be trolling us. Posting a picture of that "healthy" ice cream to Snapchat every. single. night. then complains she can't lose weight? Seriously. She must be doing it to piss us off.
She's stupid because by trolling us she's fucking up her own body. Not ours. We won't gain weight by watching her snapchats. lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:The way she smothered that pesto on the pizza actually made my stomach feel gross, like when you have eaten like crap all day, that gross full feeling. They eat pizza like 3-4 times a week. Even if it is homemade, its cheese and sauce. They dont put on mushrooms, peppers etc or puree anything in the sauce (Literally my best go to, we love pesto but I puree spinach and broccoli in it. You can puree anything in red sauce.) She put cherry tomatoes on hers but again, it was smothered in pesto.
I think (and know it has been discussed her before) she needs to learn alot about food. Like, she thinks if something says natural or organic it = healthy. She also thinks if you `cook`at home (i.e the pizzas or her slow cooker `dinner meals`) it is healthy and obviously homemade pizza of any kind will likely be healthier than Dominos she is missing the point she needs to be eating healthy fats and cutting out the crap. Oh and everyone would benefit from fresh fruit and veggies.
I'm a HUGE pizza lover. And I hate Dominos. Like girl if your going to eat pizza that much it should atleast be from the neighborhood family owned pizza place. Not gross asss fucken Dominos.
Owlson803
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Owlson803 »

It's weird to see how much her diet has changed just because of more children.

When Aria started solids, I thought her toddler meal ideas were pretty good. She tried to give her a little fruit, a little veggie, and a little protein. And Britney did a great job of eating the same foods. Good method, essentially your kid eats what you eat. AND if she and Ean were eating take out, sometimes she would make Aria something a little healthier.

Then after Nolan she started slacking on all of that. I know it can be a handful trying to make larger meals at first for everyone but I feel like there's no excuse for all the crap she feeds them now. She wants to eat herself sick, fine. The least she can do is cook healthy food for the kids.

Not only that, children are very oberservant about how parents eat. I grew up with a mother who suffered from depression and binged a lot of unhealthy food. Yet she cared enough to make sure my brother and I had the best meals possible. Everything was homemade, we bought organic when we could, and she was very open with us as we got older to not follow her habits.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Nolan is apparently very picky. I can relate as my daughter is about his age and quite picky too. But one thing you should not do is cater to the pickiness. It is ok to give him one thing for dinner that you know he will eat like a fruit or something but don't give snacks etc to him if he doesn't eat the rest or at least try some of it.

We found our daughter loves spicy foods! I could hardly believe it. But we would never have known if I would have served her a cheese quesadilla instead of having her try the tamales.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Kitina13 wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:
Beautifuldisaster wrote:Aria's cut is so cute!

It made me so sad the way britney kept talking about the haircut in front of aria. "I'm so nervous!" And asking Ean if he liked it a hundred times. It shouldn't matter what anyone thinks about it except aria. Hyping it up before and after only makes it seem so superficial and makes aria more aware of looks based on other people's' views.

I remember when Rachel (from Rachel and babies, I think) let her daughter basically shave her head because she asked so many times. And she made it a point to tell everyone who saw it not to give their opinion on it to her daughter. I thought that was such a great parenting decision. I wish britney would do the same!
Jess was worse. I remember a while back, Lilia said she wanted her hair cut about as short as Aria's and Jess was like, "No way, that's way too drastic, blah blah blah". Because pretty princesses need to have long hair. It is just so sad how superficial these girls are. It's hair. It grows back. I am so happy that Britney came to her senses and let Aria cut it. It looks so much better.

I remember Britney saying she was always trying to convince aria to cut her hair but aria refused.once Brit cut hers aria wanted her cut like that too. I think aria was the one that was very attached to the hair. I really like the cut!
You're right! I rewatched the video right after Britney cut her hair and I think that I wasn't remembering it right. Aria said she didn't want it as short as Nolan's and Britney said, "No no no no." I think that I was thinking Britney said no to Aria cutting it at all. Either way, it's cute.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Did she buy a new $80 water table? Didn't they one last year?!
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I'm not a mom so maybe I shouldn't judge her so much but for the life of me I do not understand how in a two parent household they cannot manage to read a book to the kids each night. Like are you kidding me? Fine, I'll give her a pass on the dinner in the night time routine because things happen. But how can they not have time to read a book every single night?
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I guess I am one of the only ones that feels this way but I don't like Aria's hair like that. I thought she looked so much cuter with it long and I would think it was cute shorter if it was just a tad longer with some layers in it. That blunt cut just looks... like Brit did it herself basically. No style to it. And she has too much hair for it to be straight across blunt cut. It needs some layers.

And the green crap she spread on her pizza looked like baby shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Ahh so that's why she's been using pampers, sponsored.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I don't think Aria's cut is a good one either. It is very blunt and needs tapering at the bottom or something!
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I guess I am one of the only ones that feels this way but I don't like Aria's hair like that. I thought she looked so much cuter with it long and I would think it was cute shorter if it was just a tad longer with some layers in it. That blunt cut just looks... like Brit did it herself basically. No style to it. And she has too much hair for it to be straight across blunt cut. It needs some layers.

And the green crap she spread on her pizza looked like baby shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
if Brit doesn't style it she will turn into a triangle head. Just because her hair is really thick. She does need some thinning or layers. But overall the length is great. I am glad she got it cut
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

literallywhat wrote:I'm not a mom so maybe I shouldn't judge her so much but for the life of me I do not understand how in a two parent household they cannot manage to read a book to the kids each night. Like are you kidding me? Fine, I'll give her a pass on the dinner in the night time routine because things happen. But how can they not have time to read a book every single night?
I am a mom and what I judge her the most on is not eating dinner as a family. I understand either Britney or Ean might need to take care of Harlow but at least one parent should be eating with the kids. Family dinner is so important to me in my family, it is such a simple thing and there is really no excuse to not eat dinner as a family, especially when the kids are so young.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote: And the green crap she spread on her pizza looked like baby shit.
You've never seen pesto before?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I feel like I just watched a pampers commercial..that was so fake

Return to “Britneyandbaby”