BellaRose
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by BellaRose »

formerctfxcer wrote:
alexandriablue wrote:Another vlog that was almost too cringe to watch. I swear Ellie goes full on manic when she's around a group of people. It's straight up embarrassing how they both kept asking everyone if they were having fun and then gushing (as usual) about HOW MUCH FUN it was. I would have such second-hand embarrassment if I were at that party. They literally act like they're 14.

Also kind of off-topic but why are Charles Trippy and Allie hanging out with a bunch of Mormon family vloggers? I know Charles' YT career has been on a downward spiral but they seemed so out of place there.
OT but I'm guessing Charles is trying to get in with the family vloggers so when Allie gets pregnant they can have a base of viewers who like that content. He's so desperate to remain relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was going to say the exact same. Charles is going to impregnate Allie ASAP (if not already TTC). Gotta get them family views.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I haven't watched them at all in probably close to two weeks, has she mentioned anything about her "cycle" at all? I'm guessing no because I haven't seen it here, and if she hasn't I find that SO weird. They preached that entire month about how open they wanted to be with their TTC this time around, and now complete silence this month. She should've started her period a little before Father's Day if she was regular this month, right? You'd think we would've heard about that if she did (because they'd be getting close to needing to start getting busy. Puke. Sorry) or also heard about it if she didn't because she would be whining about being irregular and infertile.

I really think they're going to continue to be completely silent and then in a few months she will suddenly announce she's 8-12 weeks pregnant, and if she gets any backlash she will throw a tantrum about needing her privacy.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I always wonder how loyal they are to their friends channels. You never really hear of them talking about things that are going on in their friends lives unless they are some how involved.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I always wonder how loyal they are to their friends channels. You never really hear of them talking about things that are going on in their friends lives unless they are some how involved.

Like how often they watch is what I was getting at.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Pink65 wrote:What does Jared speaking on a panel and purple shampoo have anything to do with one another?

If she didn't mention the shampoo, the post would have been ALL about Jared, and we can't have that, can we? Ellie is most important.
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

https://youtu.be/xT4jcp7wiMM

Did anyone else pick up on Ellie's comments about Jared's "swimsuit" at 1:50?? I literally snorted.

She said, "This unfortunately is a little too revealing...".

ImageImageImage

Oh, the irony!

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Some preliminary rage before watching today's vlog: I cannot even deal with the teary reunion they will have with Penny after they voluntarily sent her to who knows where because they didn't want her in the house or to take her for regular walks while their sod was attaching.

Lazy ass dog parents.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

A SHOCK COLLAR!!!??

You're kidding me. This might be the end for me.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Pency wrote:A SHOCK COLLAR!!!??

That's awful. Maybe they should try it out on Ellie first so she at least knows what she's signing Penny up for Image

I am not watching that vlog. Take one for the team and sum it up for us.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Pency wrote:A SHOCK COLLAR!!!??

That's awful. Maybe they should try it out on Ellie first so she at least knows what she's signing Penny up for Image

I am not watching that vlog. Take one for the team and sum it up for us.
They wake up at B&M's, get ready to leave, go to the training place and learn the commands they taught Penny. The trainer gives the collar to Jared to feel, tries to explain it away as "I wouldn't call it a shock...." But turns it up so Jared can feel it and when he does he drops it into her hands pretty quickly.

Ellie says that when Penny sees the grass she's going to "piss everywhere" so there's your cussing, folks.

They get home with Penny and greet the kids. Jackson says "DADDDD!!!!" when Ellie opens the door and runs past her screaming DAD! haha

Cut to Penny sitting politely on the dog bed while they sit in the living room (I'm sure she was shocked to stay there -_-)

That's about it. The kids play in the backyard, Jackson is sweet and nice to his grandparents when they leave. We don't see Ellie again and the end of the vlog is Jared putting Jackson to bed. Pretty much a snoozefest, and I just officially unsubscribed. All that talk about positive reinforcement when they train Penny went out the window, I suppose. I'm a HUGE dog lover so I'm just done.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I was stupid when my dog was younger and had a shock collar. BUT I never set it higher than I could handle it. It vibrated. I made sure that I didn't set it any higher than I could handle it myself. And once I learned more about things, I stopped using it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ugh the comments!!! I'm going to stop looking. Of course every anti shock collar comment is met with "it's NOT shock collar" uh yes it is you have no idea what you're talking about. Apparently what I didn't notice in the vlog is that they also have her in one of those prong collars. Poor, poor Penny.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:Ugh the comments!!! I'm going to stop looking. Of course every anti shock collar comment is met with "it's NOT shock collar" uh yes it is you have no idea what you're talking about. Apparently what I didn't notice in the vlog is that they also have her in one of those prong collars. Poor, poor Penny.
I remember loving their vlogs so much and looking forward to seeing them by and fix up a house, get a dog, have more kids, etc. I thought their future was going to look so different. Less flashy, but so much simpler and happy. I never questioned how Jared would treat a dog, because Wrinkles clearly was a part of the family and was well loved and respected. I'm so sad for Penny.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I won't watch their vlogs, so I may be completely wrong. Is the shock collar something they control or is it an invisible fence collar. My brother had a rescue dog that was trained on a shock collar to go on walks. The shocks were so inconsistent that the dog was afraid to go anywhere. Even living with two other dogs in a shock free world the dog is still afraid to leave the house.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ducklings4 wrote:I won't watch their vlogs, so I may be completely wrong. Is the shock collar something they control or is it an invisible fence collar. My brother had a rescue dog that was trained on a shock collar to go on walks. The shocks were so inconsistent that the dog was afraid to go anywhere. Even living with two other dogs in a shock free world the dog is still afraid to leave the house.

They control it. The trainer was showing them how to work it.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I'm pissed about the shock collar. Penny's life was already confined to the yard/garage/mudroom/Jared's office. A shock collar now too? I'm done with them lol seriously. Just when I think they can't get any worse, they do.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm sure the shock collar can be a good tool with some people (though I 100% hate them), but i can see it becoming a tool for abuse in Ellie's hands. Her expectations for Penny just aren't realistic, and there is no way that collar isn't going to be used excessively. Penny moves from her spot.... zap. Penny tries to go downstairs....zap. Tries to dig....zap. Penny barks....zap. Tries to steal food....zap. Penny tracks mud in the house...zap. That is no way for a dog to live. I don't care how perfect their family looks on the outside. There are homeless people that take better care of their pets.

Sorry to get on a rant but we predicted this would happen. Things were supposed to be better when the yard was done. Penny still isn't fixed, and I'm almost positive the plan is to breed her. I'm sorry, but dogs are like children and are living breathing individuals with their own thoughts and feelings. They are not ornaments reflecting your perfect life! Penny is just another one of Ellie's trinkets that is put away in a corner or closet just so she can have it but not use it. Makes me so sad.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I just keep thinking about the time Ellie said in a vlog (calling out her "friend", btw) that a friend had come over and said that they knee their dog in the chest when the dog jumps. I'm SURE what that friend meant (and at the time, too) was that they raise up a leg so the dog can't make contact with you, not that they physically kick the dog. Ellie said, all holier than thou, "Nooooo, we're going to use POSITIVE reinforcement"

Now, a shock collar. Penny is still a PUPPY for goodness sakes. You cannot expect a puppy to be a perfect dog that will sit quietly in their bed while you have company over.

I'm so angry. That poor, poor dog. I guess Penny is destined to go the way of Nollie, a dog who isn't watched properly, isn't vetted properly and has to live her entire life staying in one spot so as not to ruin a Griffiths perfect house.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all catch Jared asking when Cullen was going to grab Ellie's butt when Cullen hugged her goodbye? And they all just laughed. So fun!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

How is a shock collar different than a parent beating their kid whenever they're acting bad!! In my opinion Ellie is the one that needs that collar!!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”