#poorpenny

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by Caisflame »

I just scrolled through 17 straight comments about the collar. No break in between. Good to see people aren't taking this lightly. I wonder if they'll address it.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pency »

Caisflame wrote:I just scrolled through 17 straight comments about the collar. No break in between. Good to see people aren't taking this lightly. I wonder if they'll address it.

Of course they won't. That's one thing I've noticed about them as compared to other, more likeable YouTubers. Ellie puts her foot down and what Ellie says, goes with no discussion. I predict it will never be brought up by them again.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

decdu wrote:How is a shock collar different than a parent beating their kid whenever they're acting bad!! In my opinion Ellie is the one that needs that collar!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is nothing different about it, and I'm sorry but anyone who uses one (my own sisters included) is completely uneducated on how to properly train and treat a dog. It's taking the easy (lazy) way out instead of using positive reinforcement and consistency to address the behaviors they don't like. I also agree with whoever said that Ellie will probably get some sort of sick enjoyment out of shocking her. She is so strange and seems to find enjoyment in others pain.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I'm honestly so mad about this shock collar thing I can't even hate follow them on any social media. While unfollowing Ellie, I accidentally clicked on who she follows, and she is following President Trump.

Good riddance.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Pency wrote:I'm honestly so mad about this shock collar thing I can't even hate follow them on any social media. While unfollowing Ellie, I accidentally clicked on who she follows, and she is following President Trump.

Good riddance.
That doesn't even remotely surprise me. Image

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

How old is Penny? Has she gone through heat yet? I don't watch their vlogs consistently, so I have no idea...but I cannot imagine these two handling that well :?
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Is there room for one more? Today's video pushed me to unsubscribe. Poor Penny. I left a comment on their video then clicked the unsubscribe button.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

tintin15 wrote:How old is Penny? Has she gone through heat yet? I don't watch their vlogs consistently, so I have no idea...but I cannot imagine these two handling that well :?
They got her before Christmas and she was probably 8-10 weeks old (I'm assuming). So that would make her 10 months old. Dogs can go into heat anywhere from 6 months - 1 year old, but I'm friends with a veterinarian and apparently the new research says you should wait until 1 year to spay Goldens and Labs now so I'm guessing they usually don't go into heat until around 1. I'm not defending these assholes in the least because I really doubt they care or know that.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I wonder why Jackson is still in diapers! You can see it in today's vlog.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

They're disgusting pieces of shit. I get a huge lump in my throat whenever I hear about the way Jared allows Ellie to call the shots which are full of her arrogant, uninformed and ignorant views. I never thought he would treat a dog the way they will be treating Penny, but it's all about what his sardine of a wife wants, right? Not what's best for his family (kids and dog!)

But he probably sees it as happy wife, happy life, because if Ellie doesn't get what she expects, she loses it and that's not good for the family. Jared feels guilty and thinks he could've prevented it if he gave in.

Guess what, Jared? You need to stop using positive reinforcement in Ellie and put a ducking shock collar on your disgraceful little wifey.

Ugh. They disgust me and I cannot believe I ever enjoyed watched them, felt sorry for them and related to their little family.

Poor Jackson and poor Penny. Imagine what goes on behind closed doors for those two?
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

Pency wrote:I'm honestly so mad about this shock collar thing I can't even hate follow them on any social media. While unfollowing Ellie, I accidentally clicked on who she follows, and she is following President Trump.

Good riddance.
So does Bryan Lanning. Birds of a feather

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Caisflame wrote:I just scrolled through 17 straight comments about the collar. No break in between. Good to see people aren't taking this lightly. I wonder if they'll address it.
"They didn't do anything wrong..." just like when Jared sexually assaulted his nephew.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

CallieT wrote:I wonder why Jackson is still in diapers! You can see it in today's vlog.
Because they can't send him away for training.

Wait. Maybe that's what the sudden "preschool" (but probably daycare) was for?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

heymallie wrote:

Good riddance.

Well in their defense (and this is not likely the case Bc I can see both the mechums and lannings being trump supporters.) I have a lot of friends who are anti trump who follow him on twitter just to see the shit show.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

heymallie wrote:

Good riddance.

On the DB board we were discussing how the white Christian vloggers all seem to isolate themselves and "keep to their own." I didn't want to get political, but my guess is they are all similarly politically minded as well.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
heymallie wrote:

Good riddance.

On the DB board we were discussing how the white Christian vloggers all seem to isolate themselves and "keep to their own." I didn't want to get political, but my guess is they are all similarly politically minded as well.
I don't think Cullen and Katie are. They showed his mom knitting pink pussy hats in a vlog, I don't think they would have kept that in there if they disagreed with her political stance.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
heymallie wrote: So does Bryan Lanning. Birds of a feather

I don't think Cullen and Katie are. They showed his mom knitting pink pussy hats in a vlog, I don't think they would have kept that in there if they disagreed with her political stance.
I don't really include C&K because they associate themselves with a more diverse group. They used to hang out with the Nulls and I truly believe that was a friendship and not just a collaboration. The Mormon vloggers, B&M, Johnson's, etc...all keep to themselves.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
I don't really include C&K because they associate themselves with a more diverse group. They used to hang out with the Nulls and I truly believe that was a friendship and not just a collaboration. The Mormon vloggers, B&M, Johnson's, etc...all keep to themselves.
Gotcha. And that is very true.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

They are getting DRAGGED in the comment section of today's video. I'm living for this. I would say that I'm surprised but I'm really not. They're horrible people. They don't deserve that poor, sweet innocent dog. A shock collar and a pinch collar are despicable "training tools". There was no reason to inflict that on Penny.

Last edited by Ceirsten8676 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”