JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Just a friendly reminder of what a burden it was chris HAD TO (!!!) go to his sons graduation when jessss had planned them a bussy busyy disney day :lol: I swear, the way she said that...just another proof she puts her happy blended family shit the way it fits her whenever she needs to.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Drake is an absolute POS. He is allergic to condoms. Doesn't give a shit to his kids. The guy is simply not cut to be a dad. He is an AH, no doubt. BUT ! So is she .
Isn't it a nice thing to think twice before you open your legs to get knocked for the second time when you are a teen . They hardly knew each other and she trapped him. Thinking what ?? He literally was just mooching in Mimi's house. Why did she think it was a great idea to knock up with him ? Just because he was great with Lilia ! ??
She made the choice to have kids with him with no forethought. Not once, but twice! You simply cannot get different result by making the same mistake twice. You fly with crows, get shot with crows. I have absolutely NO sympathy for her. But my heart breaks for the boys.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

smom12 wrote:
webby wrote:wow she is still attached to Drake after all these years

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk[/quote

That's what I think, even tho it's unpopular opinion. I think she is still hung up on him. It's like fuck, you married, had a baby, it's been 3 years, grow up and try to have a civil relationship for the sake of your fucking kids.

But no, she needs to throw a 3 year tantrum. I get what he did blows but it's enough already. Move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean I don't think she's in love with him still or something but yeah I imagine a part of her is hurt by what he did to her because it was a horrible thing to do to your pregnant wife and she took no time to process it. But I think no she's mad over how he treats the kids and I don't blame her. If my husband did that to my children I don't think I'd EVER be able to move on from it in terms of our relationship. How do you move on from that anger when someone abandons their kids, sees them occasionally on a whim, and isn't even sorry about it? I can't imagine what it feels like to have to watch someone emotionally damage your kids in real time and not be able to do anything about it. I know she's passive aggressive af but shit, you guys accuse her of being fake and she's real about how she struggles with this. As far as I've seen (which yeah, could be untrue) she tries to facilitate a good relationship on the boys' end but also keep their expectations realistic. I hope when the boys look back on the vlogs they'll see that she really did try to give them both parents in their lives and was very disappointed when Drake failed them.
Last edited by luci417 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

marshmellow wrote:Drake is an absolute POS. He is allergic to condoms. Doesn't give a shit to his kids. The guy is simply not cut to be a dad. He is an AH, no doubt. BUT ! So is she .
Isn't it a nice thing to think twice before you open your legs to get knocked for the second time when you are a teen . They hardly knew each other and she trapped him. Thinking what ?? He literally was just mooching in Mimi's house. Why did she think it was a great idea to knock up with him ? Just because he was great with Lilia ! ??
She made the choice to have kids with him with no forethought. Not once, but twice! You simply cannot get different result by making the same mistake twice. You fly with crows, get shot with crows. I have absolutely NO sympathy for her. But my heart breaks for the boys.
Youre right, when a man does something bad it's a woman's fault for not being able to psychically predict he was going to do it. That makes her definitely as bad as him.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

OMG!!! They're both fucken idiots! There! We're all happy now?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Who the hell is blaming her?! My whole point is that she needs to stop putting all her dirty laundry out there and stop putting it where the kids could potentially hear it in the future.

I mean, JFC. Am I the only one who would put my kids first here? Do what I can to make a peaceful relationship, and if not fuck him and write him out of my life. Not drone on and on about it. Half of the reason she does it is for head pats from minions.

She needs to focus on being a parent and forget about him. Chris is their dad she says right? So stop droning on about Drake and stop making the effort.

ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

3 years really isn't that long when it comes to abandoning three children. And it probably stings everyday, everyday she and the boys get further away from what they want, their father to be in their life in a meaningful way. But there is zero reason to talk about it on YouTube. If anything she is making it way worse on her children for a few views.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ericauda wrote:3 years really isn't that long when it comes to abandoning three children. And it probably stings everyday, everyday she and the boys get further away from what they want, their father to be in their life in a meaningful way. But there is zero reason to talk about it on YouTube. If anything she is making it way worse on her children for a few views.

I'm pretty sure Jess WISHED Drake would disappear for good so she can give Chris all the praises.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

luci417 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Drake is an absolute POS. He is allergic to condoms. Doesn't give a shit to his kids. The guy is simply not cut to be a dad. He is an AH, no doubt. BUT ! So is she .
Youre right, when a man does something bad it's a woman's fault for not being able to psychically predict he was going to do it. That makes her definitely as bad as him.
I said it is BOTH their fault. Yes, she was wrong when she made baby with someone who she barely knew. Made a baby with him again without even giving a chance for their relationship to heal. She messed up as much as him.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

I really feel it's bullshit how some people think.
The woman gets pregnant by the man and it's her fault when he leaves. It's her fault he is a shitty father.
No. No. No. it doesn't matter that she was stupid or made bad decisions. The fact that the guy is a bad father falls completely on him. Not her. He could get an officer or supervised transition to get the boys or take it up with the courts if he doesn't want to be filmed.
But in no way is him being a bad father her fault.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

luci417 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Drake's a dick if he arranged to see the boys and didn't turn up but did that whole vlog need to be about slagging him off? Come on. Make it a positive day for those who are involved instead.

Also her little "moment" with Gabe was so so cringy.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I actually thought her tone was super sincere and it was a nice thing to say because Gabe is very involved in the boys' lives and he doesn't have to be. But I feel like there was a moment when he realized she was recording and was like 'yeah ok' and walked away. Do you think that's what life with Jess is like? Never being able to have a sincere moment or significant event without her trying to put it on youtube? That must suck especially in a co-parenting relationship.
Sorry yeah I should have clarified, I mean the fact she had to film it and plaster it on youtube after spending the rest of the video slagging Drake off. It could have just been a private thing between the two of them and I think then it would have meant a lot more to Gabe, whereas he just seemed like he wanted away from her because of the camera.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
HopelessGarden wrote:I love all the laundry baskets Mimi set up, that's so smart. Think of all the stuff that must come with the kids.
She's probably scared of the bedbugs lol

Literally in tears over this one.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Her response was nice.
Hopefully she will be more careful with what she says, especially around the boys.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I don't even understand what the hell Drake thinks he is doing? If he doesn't want to see the boys, then stop jerking them around. And there is nothing she can do at this point. Nothing. He barely has any visitation time as it is but she can't get his parental rights terminated yet. So honestly, if I were her, I'm sure I'd make crappy jokes and sly comments and piss and moan sometimes too. And when I had to answer questions about where their dad is and see them hurt and not be able to make it go away, I'm sure I'd like some ass pats from people too because it has to feel pretty damn shitty as a mother to watch your kids hurt and not be able to make it better.

And as other have said, it doesn't matter if Jess "trapped" Drake. You are responsible for the kids you bring into this world unless you are signing away your parental rights. Drake can't play too fucking stupid because when you freaking have sex there is always a chance a baby is going to come out of that. So no matter what circumstances those kids came into the world under, he needs to step up or sign away his parental rights because honestly what he is doing is awful. I can't even say he's half assing it because he isn't even doing that much. He's more like 1/100th assing it.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

literallywhat wrote:I don't even understand what the hell Drake thinks he is doing? If he doesn't want to see the boys, then stop jerking them around. And there is nothing she can do at this point. Nothing. He barely has any visitation time as it is but she can't get his parental rights terminated yet. So honestly, if I were her, I'm sure I'd make crappy jokes and sly comments and piss and moan sometimes too. And when I had to answer questions about where their dad is and see them hurt and not be able to make it go away, I'm sure I'd like some ass pats from people too because it has to feel pretty damn shitty as a mother to watch your kids hurt and not be able to make it better.

And as other have said, it doesn't matter if Jess "trapped" Drake. You are responsible for the kids you bring into this world unless you are signing away your parental rights. Drake can't play too fucking stupid because when you freaking have sex there is always a chance a baby is going to come out of that. So no matter what circumstances those kids came into the world under, he needs to step up or sign away his parental rights because honestly what he is doing is awful. I can't even say he's half assing it because he isn't even doing that much. He's more like 1/100th assing it.
Yup. Mature enough to whip his dick out and seed but yet he can't step up and see his kids. He's a fucking prick. She just needs to keep on the DL and not blast all over social media. She will be the better person that way, because she looks petty AF.

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

I love the comment that person left on her video, and her response was nice too. Drake is an asshole for getting those boys' hopes up only to crush it time and time again. I don't blame her for being hurt on their behalf.

Yeah, sure, she was a dumb teenager and got pregnant. Lots of dumb teenagers do. But she stepped up to the best of her ability, loves her kids (no one can argue that, surely?) and tries to be a good mom to them.

Imagine being a young child, your big sister has a doting father who comes around to hang out all the time and he takes her home with him occasionally. She adores him, he adores her, he makes her feel special. And then another man comes along, and he has two boys, and he loves those boys, goes to pick them up on a regular basis to bring them over, it's even a long journey and he still wants to do it! The boys love him and he loves them. And then this man and mommy has another little girl, and he loves that little girl as well. All the while you are right smack dab in the middle, admittedly with two other little boys so you're not entirely alone, but still, and your dad doesn't come to pick you up to go to his house on the weekends. He doesn't come over to hang out with you. He doesn't pick you up from school. You don't get to go over and have a sleepover on a random night just because that seems like a fun idea and a cool thing to do with your dad. After a while you start to feel like this is unfair, and you wonder why doesn't he do these things? Doesn't he want to spend time with me? Is there something wrong with me?

You can hate on Jessica all you want, I agree she shouldn't put those comments in the videos (seems like she does too, she admitted she went overboard), but the victims in this situation are the three boys. And that's just heartbreaking. They seem happy whenever they DO get to spend time with him, but I don't think that can truly mask the pain of all those times they are left disappointed. There's a lot of pain there for them in the future, when they are older and start to wonder why he does what he does.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

snowflakecake wrote:I love the comment that person left on her video, and her response was nice too. Drake is an asshole for getting those boys' hopes up only to crush it time and time again. I don't blame her for being hurt on their behalf.

Yeah, sure, she was a dumb teenager and got pregnant. Lots of dumb teenagers do. But she stepped up to the best of her ability, loves her kids (no one can argue that, surely?) and tries to be a good mom to them.

Imagine being a young child, your big sister has a doting father who comes around to hang out all the time and he takes her home with him occasionally. She adores him, he adores her, he makes her feel special. And then another man comes along, and he has two boys, and he loves those boys, goes to pick them up on a regular basis to bring them over, it's even a long journey and he still wants to do it! The boys love him and he loves them. And then this man and mommy has another little girl, and he loves that little girl as well. All the while you are right smack dab in the middle, admittedly with two other little boys so you're not entirely alone, but still, and your dad doesn't come to pick you up to go to his house on the weekends. He doesn't come over to hang out with you. He doesn't pick you up from school. You don't get to go over and have a sleepover on a random night just because that seems like a fun idea and a cool thing to do with your dad. After a while you start to feel like this is unfair, and you wonder why? Is there something wrong with you?

You can hate on Jessica all you want, I agree she shouldn't put those comments in the videos (seems like she does too, she admitted she went overboard), but the victims in this situation are the three boys. And that's just heartbreaking. They seem happy whenever they DO get to spend time with him, but I don't think that can truly mask the pain of all those times they are left disappointed. There's a lot of pain there for them in the future, when they are older and start to wonder why he does what he does.
AMEN AMEN AMEN Exactly. And I think it will be even harder on the twins because Chris did bond with Landen because Landen was so young when Chris came into their lives. Its not anyones fault that he bonded more with Landen than the twins, no one did anything wrong, they were a bit older and know who their dad is. But the twins won't completely understand that as they get older and they'll see that Landen has a closer bond with Chris than they do. Its just awful all around.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Dont get me wrong, Drake is a POS. But I put half the blame on Jess for trying to baby trap him when they were teenagers. You hyper ovulate when you tamper with birth control pills or stop taking them and I fully believe thats how she had the twins. There is a small possibility that you can get pregnant on the pill but if you are trusting your partner to take care of birth control and they betray that trust? its a really shitty situation. My husband would never forgive me if I did that to him, and rightly so.

If he doesnt always turn up when he says he will she needs to stop telling them he is coming ahead of time. Then if he arrives a 'surprise, your dads here!', instead of 'sorry, he didnt come again'.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Crazy how if you just exploit your children you can take beach trips to San Fran with your freeloader hubby & 17 kids in the middle of the day on a Tuesday

Must be nice man
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Dont get me wrong, Drake is a POS. But I put half the blame on Jess for trying to baby trap him when they were teenagers. You hyper ovulate when you tamper with birth control pills or stop taking them and I fully believe thats how she had the twins. There is a small possibility that you can get pregnant on the pill but if you are trusting your partner to take care of birth control and they betray that trust? its a really shitty situation. My husband would never forgive me if I did that to him, and rightly so.

If he doesnt always turn up when he says he will she needs to stop telling them he is coming ahead of time. Then if he arrives a 'surprise, your dads here!', instead of 'sorry, he didnt come again'.
And what if you get pregnant even though you are super careful with your birth control? I'm not saying that's what happened with Jess and Drake, I wasn't there so I wouldn't know, but that CAN and DOES happen. Your husband knows that, you know that, and so that is on both of you if you do get pregnant. And then it's up to you, being the female in this situation, whether you keep the baby or not. This is all hypothetically of course, but since you brought it up.. :D

It doesn't matter if Jess tried to "baby trap" him... They had sex, he knows what can happen when you have sex with someone of the opposite gender, it's simple biology. If he wasn't willing to risk it, he shouldn't have had sex with her, simple as that.

And she does keep it a secret btw. If he does show up it's a surprise to the boys, so they don't get their hopes up, which is good! I just read that in the comment section of her video, she replied to someone about that.

Return to “JesssFam”