The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

her latest instagram post is a sob story about how bad she's been feeling lately and it seems too convenient, given all the criticism today, to not be just a big manipulation to try to make people feel sorry for her and forget about the shock collar!
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

whenever i try to watch ellie and jared, i feel like i'm watching the Adventures of Mormon Barbie & Ken. this video essentially confirms it. they sent their dog that they "love" away for training. i could never see myself do that to my dogs, especially if I had children. i always feel bad whenever i leave the house for more than thirty minutes =/. everything is about perfection (like having the perfect dog and the perfect house) rather than family
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I literally cant tell which is the before and which is the after. And there is no "regular" pill. There are birth control pills that make u regular, but u cant get pregnant on them. There is the stuff that will bring on a period, but it wont magically regulate you. And there are fertility drugs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is about it. I know metformin helps some women have more regular periods, but there is no magic pill. So do yall think she is going to start fertility treatments?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

bunny88 wrote:I literally cant tell which is the before and which is the after. And there is no "regular" pill. There are birth control pills that make u regular, but u cant get pregnant on them. There is the stuff that will bring on a period, but it wont magically regulate you. And there are fertility drugs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is about it. I know metformin helps some women have more regular periods, but there is no magic pill. So do yall think she is going to start fertility treatments?
For most doctors the clock resets when you have a miscarriage, so if they wanted her to wait 3 cycles before they would give her the meds, then in most cases she would need to try again for those 3 cycles.

Ellie is a special snowflake though, so I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't push for meds asap.

Not sure why she's acting like she's suddenly so irregular, supposedly she usually has long and irregular cycles.... liar.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I feel like Jared wrote that caption... probably because Ellie is throwing a hissy fit in her robe or having a kitchen floor cry. That caption made way too much sense to be written by Ellie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I just got around to watching the vlog. First of all prong collars aren't that bad if used properly. I don't know what kind of training facility that is but they didn't even have the prong collar on correctly. The way they have it on could seriously hurt penny. Penny's was like the bottom collar in this photo. Another rule they are breaking is the collar should never be on when you aren't training with the leash.

I will admit I have a 95lb golden retriever mix he was a monster when first learning how to walk on a leash and he was an untrained 10 month old rescue when I got him. One time he dragged me through the yard and into the street because he got spooked by a ice cream truck. I used a prong collar on him properly, and he learned to walk very easily I never had to use it again after his training. This was 10 years ago. I do not believe in shock collars though. I have an invisible fence collar on my escape artist dog but that is for his safety, and the beep warning is enough for him to stay in the yard.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 3a1db0.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... fdd545.jpg[/img]

Last edited by MommaLindsey2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Okay honestly, I don't really watch Ellie and Jared anymore because I find them so frustrating but I heard about the dog thing and watched today. I cannot believe they have a shock collar or whatever name they want to call it by. Why would you get a puppy if you can't handle puppy behaviors? And if you don't have the time to actually train? And get a high energy breed?? I got a puppy shortly after they got Penny and my guy is really stubborn and not super easy to train but I can't even IMAGINE using a shock collar. Man, if I even raise my voice at my dog I feel awful. As others have said, Labs are such people pleasers and really easy to train if you're consistent and they're getting plenty of exercise. But Penny is also still a puppy. Large breed dogs are considered "puppies" until their like 18 months old. It isn't fair to punish her for growing up and having trouble with behaviors, its like having a teenager
alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I just scrolled through 17 straight comments about the collar. No break in between. Good to see people aren't taking this lightly. I wonder if they'll address it.
"They didn't do anything wrong..." just like when Jared sexually assaulted his nephew.
Whattttt?? When did this happen?!
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

alienmellow2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I just scrolled through 17 straight comments about the collar. No break in between. Good to see people aren't taking this lightly. I wonder if they'll address it.
"They didn't do anything wrong..." just like when Jared sexually assaulted his nephew.
Its called the results may shock you or something like that.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:She's been talking so much about getting her hair done that I was actually expecting it to get chopped or maybe have a color change. Yet, it looks completely the same.
She mentions asking her doctor for something to make her regular. So does that mean she hasn't gotten her "cycle" back yet? ImageImage
What's on her shirt in the first picture? Tears?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

alienmellow2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
He and Joel had just gotten professional shaves, and he wanted to see if it was really "softer than a baby's butt". So first he tried to pull down Calvin's pants, but Calvin wasn't having it. So he grabbed Lincoln, got rid of a diaper and two layers of clothing and rubbed his cheek against Lincoln's bare bottom.. Title of the vlog is above...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie looked better in her before pic. Now her hair looks like straw
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:She's been talking so much about getting her hair done that I was actually expecting it to get chopped or maybe have a color change. Yet, it looks completely the same.
She mentions asking her doctor for something to make her regular. So does that mean she hasn't gotten her "cycle" back yet? ImageImage
It doesn't look any different. She's such an attention seeker. All I see is a root touch up but even that isn't really noticeable. And it's straight.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
What's on her shirt in the first picture? Tears?

She mentions doing an ugly cry in the caption and her eyes look watery so I think so.

dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dindin »

I suddenly realized today how Ellie's possible lie might came back to bite her...
If the whole miscarriage scene was a lie to avoid saying "I was stupid and wrong" she will now find herself in a problem because the doctor would probably instruct her to wait at least 3 cycles, seeing as she got pregnant on her first try...
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

The similarities between Ellie and Joan are too real.

Cause, who doesn't love a good, teary-eyed selfie after an ugly cry??? Puuuhhhhhhhleeeaaaase.

Somebody get her some food and water, this thirsty ass bitch is starving for attention!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

dindin wrote:I suddenly realized today how Ellie's possible lie might came back to bite her...
If the whole miscarriage scene was a lie to avoid saying "I was stupid and wrong" she will now find herself in a problem because the doctor would probably instruct her to wait at least 3 cycles, seeing as she got pregnant on her first try...
OMG I knew this would happen! It will bite her in the ass! It wilL! Because she doesnt know what she is talking about. People who HAVE had miscarriages will realise "wtf is she talking about" sooner or later. They are definitely hunting for a new audience and her silence was understandable "shit I was stupid I wont talk about it again" and now that they see their viewership has gone down significantly they are using the "miscarriage" to gain a new audience. smfh.

We wont hear the doctor say anything. I am willing to bet they have been ttc since the mother'sgate weekend and wont be talking about it. She made a huge mistake. I feel bad for her, because I really do believe she thought she was pregnant and suddenly she wasnt. I was in her shoes once but I didnt for a second think I was miscarrying. I got too carried away. But then I DID have losses and they were truly different. We wont hear the doctors say anything OR she will tell them she miscarried...
This really triggers my grief, in this really annoying "pain-in-my-ass" kind of way with what Ellie spits out there.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I'm so mad about the collar thing! I hope their comments are riddled with complaints until they take it down.

Also side note: I always laugh at how Jared is literally the spitting image of Elder Price in the Book of Mormon show. It's like they based the character on Jared and Ned Flanders.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I wonder why Ellie doesn't assume she's pregnant since she's two weeks late? That's an interesting change from someone who was so sure (and supposedly right) last time.

And it's not that she wasn't TTC this month, because she made contradictory comments about that when they were with Bryan and Missy.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Years?? Years working in a salon? Crazy Ellie, bet she can't razor cut to save her life.
Jared has a basic hair cut and Ellie has no creativity to change it up..
Sorry, I just can't believe the comment- Years!! She doesn't cut anyone's hair in her home so her therapist advice must have been shit to her clientele. Obviously, she forgot everything she learned in hair school, just now realizing the whole purple shampoo thing.
Also, she probably blew her nose on her shirt

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”