The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

There's no excuse for them using the shock collar! None. They are two stay at home parents. They are home more then I am and I'm a damn SAHM! They have more then enough time to devote to training Penny. I have had all sorts of dogs. My bigs being an almost 150lb Rottweiler and guess what, we got him when he was about a year old and he knew no commands. With positive reinforcement we taught him everything and never needed to hurt him.

She is sick. That's exactly what it is. She wants a perfect life and doesn't care how far she has to go to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Haha yeah it looks to me she has boogers on her shirt

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Someone mentioned be loyal to their friends. E&J,B&M and CK. There are times in blogs where they will say oh I didn't know about this or that family names or whatever. I'm over here thinking well if you actually watched your friends vlogs you would know.
For Example the remote control kite. I think it was in B&M vlog they mentioned not seeing something like that before, BUT pretty sure C&K vlogged about having one.
Maybe I just have a good memory.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The remote control sharks have been around for years.. I was surprised they said that. Guess fun toys or Giant shark wasn't on their radar back then

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:
boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:She's been talking so much about getting her hair done that I was actually expecting it to get chopped or maybe have a color change. Yet, it looks completely the same.
She mentions asking her doctor for something to make her regular. So does that mean she hasn't gotten her "cycle" back yet?
What's on her shirt in the first picture? Tears?

She mentions doing an ugly cry in the caption and her eyes look watery so I think so.

I hope she's having an ugly cry over all the "mean" comments they got yesterday. Maybe it will make her see the light, but i doubt it. Also, when Ellie mentions asking her dr for something to make her regular i assumed she would be coming home with some metamucial or fiber tablets lol we all know how she is about poop. But like someone else had said, maybe she asked for something and the dr refused bc it hasn't been the cut off 3 months yet and she broke down in a hissy fit. How dare that dr deny Ellie!!!!!
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

Does anyone else find Elly's statement, "I just want to maul her!", weird? Jared's statement was much more understandable but "maul"....

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I gave them a piece of my mind. I have zero shame either. Those collars are nothing but cruel and disgusting. How hard is it to have a professional help you train the dog?
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

HelloSweetie wrote:I wonder why Ellie doesn't assume she's pregnant since she's two weeks late? That's an interesting change from someone who was so sure (and supposedly right) last time.

And it's not that she wasn't TTC this month, because she made contradictory comments about that when they were with Bryan and Missy.
Maybe her farts are just regularly smelly this time and not super smelly. That's the surefire way to know if you're pregnant or not!

dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

I can't wait for a twitter rant from Ellie!

*chanting*
"Twitter rant!" "Twitter rant!" "Twitter rant!" "Twitter rant!"

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

HelloSweetie wrote:I wonder why Ellie doesn't assume she's pregnant since she's two weeks late? That's an interesting change from someone who was so sure (and supposedly right) last time.

And it's not that she wasn't TTC this month, because she made contradictory comments about that when they were with Bryan and Missy.
What comments did she make about ttc? Didn't catch every vlog with Bryan and Missy.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I have been spending too much time on this thread smh

I had a dream I went to visit E&J for some reason. While I was there, Jared was so nice and Ellie was nice, but she was faking it because she thought I was going to seduce Jared (please. God. never let me desire such a terrible thing). I watched their family life and got so mad that I decided I was going to rescue Jared, Jackson, Calvin, and Penny LMAO

So I was figuring out how to do it and I was looking around for Jared and found him compulsively cleaning the bathroom because he was so stressed from Ellie that he had developed control-based OCD. I can't blame him, though, because Ellie had decided they were going to conserve water for some reason and they had all been sharing bath water for weeks :? :? :? And Jared reached into their tub full of dark brown water to drain it. Considering how gross Ellie can be, I was just like, "This is horrible, but not unexpected."

Other than that, the only think I remember is that Calvin bit me :lol:
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

onbreak wrote:Years?? Years working in a salon? Crazy Ellie, bet she can't razor cut to save her life.
Jared has a basic hair cut and Ellie has no creativity to change it up..
Sorry, I just can't believe the comment- Years!! She doesn't cut anyone's hair in her home so her therapist advice must have been shit to her clientele. Obviously, she forgot everything she learned in hair school, just now realizing the whole purple shampoo thing.
Also, she probably blew her nose on her shirt

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
That would explain the big wet spot on it! I would never consider this as an option, but since she bragged about blowing her nose in her sheets I wouldn't put it past her.
Popcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Popcorn »

I have as much skepticism surrounding Mothersgate as most other people here, but I don't know that we'll be able to use any "3 months no TTC following a miscarriage" rule to make any further judgment about future conceptions. That's not a hard and fast rule that all doctors would advise. Some or even many, sure, but plenty of people choose to TTC immediately after a miscarriage, especially a super early one/chemical pregnancy. Heck, many people TTC as soon as they can after childbirth if they want two close together.

Besides, even if she did have a miscarriage and a doctor did tell her to wait 3 cycles, would it be a huge shocker to see Ellie do something against medical advice? I don't think it would prove anything.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Popcorn wrote:I have as much skepticism surrounding Mothersgate as most other people here, but I don't know that we'll be able to use any "3 months no TTC following a miscarriage" rule to make any further judgment about future conceptions. That's not a hard and fast rule that all doctors would advise. Some or even many, sure, but plenty of people choose to TTC immediately after a miscarriage, especially a super early one/chemical pregnancy. Heck, many people TTC as soon as they can after childbirth if they want two close together.

Besides, even if she did have a miscarriage and a doctor did tell her to wait 3 cycles, would it be a huge shocker to see Ellie do something against medical advice? I don't think it would prove anything.
I think people meant no meds for 3 cycles, but I could be wrong. I think they are fine to TTC.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Yay I can't wait to watch Jared mow the lawn tomorrow! I'm sure it will be riveting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

The way they are treating penny with the prong collar is sick. They aren't meant to be on all the time! Only for training purposes. What kind of trainer did they find that has all of these incorrect practices?

aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

No comments on today's vlog because.....boring but I was thinking you know the kind of people Ellie and Jared are with the way they treat their family who they confess to love so much.
Ellie and Jared have been doing YouTube a few years longer than Ruby and Bonnie yet Bonnie has taken her Mum and dad to Hawaii and ruby taken her mum and dad to Disney. Have Ellie and Jared ever given anything to their parents other than some old iPhones???
Also even though ruby is a crackpot I absolutely love the fact she's so successful I don't think Ellie's ever given her a shout out not surprising really cos she's selfish but ruby will surpass them soon I can't freaking wait

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Of course the dog trainer is a You Tuber Image

https://youtu.be/4TfjyTvuh4o
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I don't think I have enough patience to watch a montage of a grown ass man mowing the lawn.

Every time I watch Jared grill it makes me twitchy, he sucks.

Ellies hair looks platinum blond and it looks terrible on her.

When ELlie was talking about how calm Penny was, all I could think is "They broke her damn spirit, that's why she is so calm." Poor poor dog.
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

Shorty02 wrote:Yay I can't wait to watch Jared mow the lawn tomorrow! I'm sure it will be riveting. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He's going to make an AWESOME montage and give a speech on how grateful he is to be able to mow the lawn and make such FUN memories to look back on! Everything is SO FUN!! Fun fun FUN!!! I can't wait!!!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”