Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:enter sad face here because i have the week off from work and i was so looking forward to another sponsored video from meg but nothing. she normally uploads at 8am........blargh!

ETA: i spoke too soon. another cleaning video

on another note has anyone watched graceful + lovely before? i was watching YT lastnight and videos just kept playing and i landed on one of her videos and noticed her related channels were meg and a few others i snark on. i went to her instagram page and she received a dyson like queen meg so i started to watch some of her videos and noticed that this chick does nothing but spend money. i know she is not a mommy vlogger amidst other youtubers i watch but is there somewhere to snark on youtubers that aren't mommy vloggers?
I think the non mommy vloggers would be on guru gossip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3nellieg
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 3nellieg »

Text her husband??? The goofy assed thing is sitting right there!!!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

:D :D :D :D
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

Ok I had to go look up this video because your commentary is hilarious.

I can't believe this dumb broad cleans her (already clean) counters and THEN climbs on them with her bare feet and cleans the mirror. She did that in both bathrooms, too. How disgusting.

We need to start a collection to get Ross a comforter.

Her views are declining it looked like. And her hair just looks so lifeless and dull nowadays.

It's one of my pet peeves when people "brag about what they got done" like they expect a pat on the back for doing what they should be doing anyway. Those moms that are like "dinner in the oven and laundry done, supermom". Or dads that are like "changing the baby's diaper because I'm on daddy duty". It just personally grates me.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

3nellieg wrote:Text her husband??? The goofy assed thing is sitting right there!!!
i'm telling you this couple is as weird as it gets
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I just can not with this woman any more. Not even to point and laugh at what a usless c*nt she is. she has exactly zero use.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

They got a babysitter so they can watch PLL? What?!??

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

here we go! the video we've al been waiting for is finally up and i have some commentary!

kathryn says she is excited to go shopping at DT with someone who also likes shopping there but doesn't say that she is excited to go shopping with meg. this further solidifies my notion that meg reached out to kathryn on a whim once she found out they live close to one another and kathryn probably thought why not. i could be wrong but something tells me i'm not. especially since on snapchat kathryn mentioned 'someone from youtube named love meg emailed me and asked to collab on a DT haul'

meg seems super nervous and is totally trying to be kathryn when they're looking at everything and how she responds to kathryn. omg this is hilarious

queen meg loves microfiber cloths to clean her house with but we've never seen her use them in videos

i like how so far within the first 5 minutes meg has the camera almost always on kathryn and not herself. we get it queen meg you're doing a collab like a big girl

the way queen meg is speaking is seriously making me want to throw up. stop trying to be kathryn

isn't meg a minimalist? it doesn't show in this video

meg has shown us where she lives in the past and she openly says that kathryn lives in charlotte. where she lives is about three hours away which again lets me know she is using this collab to her channel's benefit and not to actually work with kathryn as friends.

she shows us a bunch of cheap crap that will sit in her junk closet she claimed to have in the past.

did anyone else notice how meg's voice pitch changed as soon as she got home from 'visiting' kathryn? and how she put in her title that it was a collab with do it on a dime for clicks?

this chick gets more and more gross everyday
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

smom12 wrote:They got a babysitter so they can watch PLL? What?!??

where did you see this? i must have missed it in the video?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

wait a second so she dyed her hair again? she is trolling people at this point by doing reviews two weeks ago on a hair dye then dying it back with something else. i saw her instagram post where she said they got a babysitter to watch PLL and........i just can't anymore.

please do yourselves a favor and go watch kathryn's video featuring meg and see how fake meg acts the whole way through
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
smom12 wrote:They got a babysitter so they can watch PLL? What?!??

where did you see this? i must have missed it in the video?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f4bcc2.png[/img]

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gross yea i saw it and the whole 'i dyed myhair back darker' two weeks after doing a sponsored video on the best hair dye ever
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i just got done watching kathryn's DT vlog and i noticed a few things

kathryn picks up a ton of stuff from the DT but they are all for her kids more or less and saying how much fun carson and her would have doing those things together while meg sits in the background on her phone and looks at $1 body sprays for adults in some clips.

whenever kathryn has the camera on herself she will sometimes pan the camera over to meg to ask her about something and meg looks miserable only to quickly smile for the camera

kathryn's video was well put together where she showed people the products and what she would use them for. queen meg's video was more or less putting the camera on kathryn most of the time to showcase that she is indeed there with someone more famous than her. can you believe that justin? someone is more famous than your wife by god!

something tells me this didn't go as planned for queen meg but alas she will get those views on her video from DIOAD's channel and more subscribers that can click her links to her 100k giveaway
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

I'm just gonna leave this gem here... Image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

the measure of your real success is the one you cannot spend

so i will stand by my social media posts and continue to dull out sponsored content for that success i can't spend and instead claim that my kids love me regardless of the fact that they're always with daddy now while i prance in front of the video camera in our southern rental and we pawn them off at babysitters to watch PLL

nice try meg you're still a loser
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

She could learn a lot from Kathyrn (I adore her), but there is quite a difference between those 2 in maturity and class IMO.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I watched both videos and Kathryn's was much better. Kathryn has a skill for making shorter, but more concise videos that are very enjoyable IMO.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i do enjoy how short kathryn's videos are and how they are to the point although i am not subscribed to her anymore because i don't share her love for DT. i also agree with you that her vide trumps queen meg's which is why i said above that i don't think this panned out the way queen meg expected it to
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

my friend pointed this out to me a few minutes ago that meg has gained about 4,000 subscribers since doing her collab with kathryn

mission complete queen meg
bluebird19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebird19 »

I didn't watch Meg's video...I refuse to give her my views. I got a New York minute into " do it on a dimes video". It was annoying how Meg was trying to copy the way she talks and when the do it on a dime chick says how much she likes the la croix drink...Meg starts filling her cart despite never trying it before. That was enough for me.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”