The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by navarjul000 »

OT- I just looked through the comments on today's video (sorry I didn't bother watching the whole thing) and I noticed E + J went crazy responding to all the really really nice comments. They don't normally respond to this many. Gotta keep the minions happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

They thought their neigbours were cute mowing their grass? So they are super excited to be that cute family that mows their grass. What a boring life. I give it a couple weeks and they hire Joel to come cut their lawns weekly. If I had money and an akward looking yard like theirs, I'd rather pay someone. And I hope Pennys pee leaves wonderful brown spots EVERYWHERE...won't be long until they build a chainlink dog run for her and fill it with gravel so they can rinse it. I don't have pets, but even I can sense how unhappy that dog is.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

tintin15 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:The person who said Aspyn looks like she could be Ellie's daughter Image There's only a 5 year difference, I wonder how Ellie feels about that.

LOL that is gold :D :D :D

I have to agree, though! Aspyn looks like she's 16, Ellie with her blonde hair looks like she's 35.
That was me (: * waves* *blows kisses to all my fans* haha just kidding. But I was laughing so hard at myself for that one :lol:
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

Edenberry wrote:Okay, I don't know which of you ladies have joined in on this, but it's beautiful. *scroll to last comments regarding Aspyn standing out as the true beauty*

Ellie is either seething silently or is totally oblivious. Let's keep lifting up Aspyn in those comments!

Thank you for this ImageImage

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I haven't caught up on the thread yet so not sure if it was discussed, but I'm a little confused. Why are they using these collars if their yard is fenced in?

I have a dog and we fenced in our yard immediately for the purpose of letting him roam free in the yard. I feel like it takes true morons to not be able to train a dog basic commands. Saying no over and over each time the behavior is exhibited, (Ex: jumping when people are near, begging for food from the table, etc) the dog will eventually learn to not do the behavior.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

freshbalsam wrote:I haven't caught up on the thread yet so not sure if it was discussed, but I'm a little confused. Why are they using these collars if their yard is fenced in?

I have a dog and we fenced in our yard immediately for the purpose of letting him roam free in the yard. I feel like it takes true morons to not be able to train a dog basic commands. Saying no over and over each time the behavior is exhibited, (Ex: jumping when people are near, begging for food from the table, etc) the dog will eventually learn to not do the behavior.

They're using it for punishment and to "correct" her behavior. It's not the same as an electric fence collar.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They want her to stay on her pillow, dammit! Or as Jared would probably say, "By jiggity!" Or some such fake swearing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

I totally agree with the person who said Penny was sent away because Jared loved her too much. Ellie is so insecure she was jealous of the time they spent together. The solution, send her away to a place that would train her to be an obedient robot-dog. The Penny that left is not the Penny that came home. Penny's carefree spirit was broken when the family she loved so much dropped her off to be shocked and leash popped into submission. It's so sad to see a young dog/puppy treated this way. I don't think the backlash will cause them to change their ways, they will just hide the remote and prong collar (or Penny) while they are vlogging their perfect, happy, fun, treat filled lives.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Vlog4money wrote:I totally agree with the person who said Penny was sent away because Jared loved her too much. Ellie is so insecure she was jealous of the time they spent together. The solution, send her away to a place that would train her to be an obedient robot-dog. The Penny that left is not the Penny that came home. Penny's carefree spirit was broken when the family she loved so much dropped her off to be shocked and leash popped into submission. It's so sad to see a young dog/puppy treated this way. I don't think the backlash will cause them to change their ways, they will just hide the remote and prong collar (or Penny) while they are vlogging their perfect, happy, fun, treat filled lives.
That was me that said that... and you are so right. Ellie is sadistic. Ppl saying it is cruel wont phase her in the least. She enjoys watching ppl suffer. She is filled with glee at how miserable Penny is. She is pleased as punch that she has her super calm "perfect" dog.

I see creepy similarities between Penny and Jackson. Jacks clearly loves Jared more than Ellie, and Ellie is always running Jackson down and criticizing him and making him out to be the bad seed. She just cant stand to see Jared love anyone more than her and she can't stand to see anyone love Jared more than her. Calvin is safe because he is a mama's boy.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... e5dc05.jpg[/img]

Man, you guys are going in hard lol. I'm shocked she hasn't checked her Instagram in 3 hours.

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I love these comments. The super passive aggressive ones are the best because she can't delete them because the ppl are being nice about her "friends" lol... so deleting them would make her look like the terrible person she is.

You know the comments are getting to her hehehe. I bet 1 million dollars she is going to buy a swimsuit like Aspyn's after this.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

bunny88 wrote:I love these comments. The super passive aggressive ones are the best because she can't delete them because the ppl are being nice about her "friends" lol... so deleting them would make her look like the terrible person she is.

You know the comments are getting to her hehehe. I bet 1 million dollars she is going to buy a swimsuit like Aspyn's after this.
They are great comments! But dont kid yourself, she will delete them even if it's about how beautiful her friends are. Nobody can be more beautiful than Ellie.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Judging by all the "so FUN!" comments on the pool party pics I know these have to be coming from everyone here lol. I love it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Yikes!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 57dbc5.png[/img]

If his baby teeth look like this, then he is going to have some severe crowding problems once his larger adult teeth come in!
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

navarjul000 wrote:
Edenberry wrote:Okay, I don't know which of you ladies have joined in on this, but it's beautiful. *scroll to last comments regarding Aspyn standing out as the true beauty*

Ellie is either seething silently or is totally oblivious. Let's keep lifting up Aspyn in those comments!

bhahahahaha Omg...I think I gave myself some great abs!! I laughed so hard at these comments, my dog got excited!!!
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Guys if you're commenting on her picture you need to be way more subtle!! Don't straight up insult her because she can delete those without looking stupid. Just compliment one of the other girls in the picture.
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

navarjul000 wrote:

bhahahahaha Omg...I think I gave myself some great abs!! I laughed so hard at these comments, my dog got excited!!!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:Yikes!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 57dbc5.png

If his baby teeth look like this, then he is going to have some severe crowding problems once his larger adult teeth come in!
that makes me nauseous.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Yikes!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 57dbc5.png[/img]

That poor child looks like they photo shopped an adult size mouth on him.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

We're terrible people, lol XD

Return to “Ellie and Jared”