JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Unread post by smom12 »

Her hashtag on her last IG... #7under8

You know she is DYING right now to have another baby so her hashtags could be matchy matchy..
#8under8
#oopsbaby
#thedocsaysittook
#theknifewasntsharpenough
#myuteruswasbored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
socks123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by socks123 »

Good lord I went to Chris's ig to look at the video and I thought the profile pic of him and addie was him with his face to a bong lol
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I read her comments about Gabe on that first Easter video.

''He left us''
''nearly ruined my life''
''pathological liar''

Sound like any other ex's we know?

She also confirmed that Mimi introduced Glenn to her kids after six weeks of dating. These people are lucky they havnt picked up a pedophile and introduced them to their kids. Jesus.
capigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capigirl »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:I read her comments about Gabe on that first Easter video.

''He left us''
''pathological liar''

She also confirmed that Mimi introduced Glenn to her kids after six weeks of dating. These people are lucky they havnt picked up a pedophile and introduced them to their kids. Jesus.
And now she's thanking Gabe for being a father figure to the boys...I can't get over the irony.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:I read her comments about Gabe on that first Easter video.

''He left us''
''pathological liar''

Now he's the best role model she could possibly hope for for her boys. Somehow.

I really do wonder where Jess picked the idea that a baby will make a guy stay. Didn't her own dad left two little kids to go with another woman? "A baby won't make a man stay" should have been one of the first things she learned about men in her life. But she fucking tried to baby trap another teenager. Not once. Not twice. Fucking three times. How on earth did she think that would work?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:#theknifewasntsharpenough
#myuteruswasbored
I love you smom LOL
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jessssss is going to get baby fever so hard when Addie hits Landens age. Ready to see THAT shit show!
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I don't know a lot about what Jess said about Gabe in the past but I can guess that a lot of that stems more from the fact that she was mad at him for what he did to her I got the impression that it did take them a little bit to adjust after their break up and tensions were high but Gabe never totally walked out on Lilia. He was around. Maybe not as much as he should have been in the early days but he figured it out pretty quickly. Gabe got his crap together and has stepped up as a father and a coparent and he IS an example to her boys and to Amber's son. So when Jess was talking crap, its because she was still hurt and mad about their relationship. And that's what it was in the beginning when Drake first left. But now, she is talking crap is because he is a crap father and she's pissed.

The stuff she says about Drake is different and he's had THREE years to figure it out, and he hasn't. And as others have pointed out, he wasn't there for the MRI. He hasn't been involved in these doctors visits. He wasn't there when Kaden had to get that ball removed from his ear. He didn't volunteer to take the boys when Addie was in the hospital. He doesn't freaking care. Do you think he's going to be there when Landen undergoes surgery near his spine? No, he's not. He's disgusting.

And again, I don't know why people keep bringing up that Jess tried to trap a guy or make him stay or whatever. It literally doesn't freaking matter what Jess did or why she did it or when she brought that child into the world. If you have parental rights for a child, you are responsible for parenting them and everything that entails. You can't just recklessly bring children into this world and not take responsibility for that. And maybe if Jess was the only girl he had kids with, I'd feel for him a little more. But Natalie was pregnant five minutes after they met. He obviously can't handle his business. As I have said, as others have said, if Drake doesn't want to be responsible for his children he needs to give up his rights. If he even cares a little bit, just a little bit about those boys, he needs to swallow his pride and sign away his rights. I feel like at this point he is just being petty or trying to say he hasn't completely walked out on them.

And in case anyone needs a reminder of how different Gabe and Drake are, watch Lilia's birth video. I cried watching Gabe and seeing the way he loved Lilia from the second he laid eyes on her. Drake...is another story.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Jessss really needs to retire that long sleeve, half white, half....brown? hooded shirt Image

Yes! They were nice pictures on IG but I was trying to figure out what the hell she was wearing. Ugly
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Jessss really needs to retire that long sleeve, half white, half....brown? hooded shirt Image

Yes! They were nice pictures on IG but I was trying to figure out what the hell she was wearing. Ugly
She STILL dresses like she's in high school.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

literallywhat wrote:I don't know a lot about what Jess said about Gabe in the past but I can guess that a lot of that stems more from the fact that she was mad at him for what he did to her I got the impression that it did take them a little bit to adjust after their break up and tensions were high but Gabe never totally walked out on Lilia. He was around. Maybe not as much as he should have been in the early days but he figured it out pretty quickly. Gabe got his crap together and has stepped up as a father and a coparent and he IS an example to her boys and to Amber's son. So when Jess was talking crap, its because she was still hurt and mad about their relationship. And that's what it was in the beginning when Drake first left. But now, she is talking crap is because he is a crap father and she's pissed.

The stuff she says about Drake is different and he's had THREE years to figure it out, and he hasn't. And as others have pointed out, he wasn't there for the MRI. He hasn't been involved in these doctors visits. He wasn't there when Kaden had to get that ball removed from his ear. He didn't volunteer to take the boys when Addie was in the hospital. He doesn't freaking care. Do you think he's going to be there when Landen undergoes surgery near his spine? No, he's not. He's disgusting.

And again, I don't know why people keep bringing up that Jess tried to trap a guy or make him stay or whatever. It literally doesn't freaking matter what Jess did or why she did it or when she brought that child into the world. If you have parental rights for a child, you are responsible for parenting them and everything that entails. You can't just recklessly bring children into this world and not take responsibility for that. And maybe if Jess was the only girl he had kids with, I'd feel for him a little more. But Natalie was pregnant five minutes after they met. He obviously can't handle his business. As I have said, as others have said, if Drake doesn't want to be responsible for his children he needs to give up his rights. If he even cares a little bit, just a little bit about those boys, he needs to swallow his pride and sign away his rights. I feel like at this point he is just being petty or trying to say he hasn't completely walked out on them.

And in case anyone needs a reminder of how different Gabe and Drake are, watch Lilia's birth video. I cried watching Gabe and seeing the way he loved Lilia from the second he laid eyes on her. Drake...is another story.
I didn't talk about fucking Drake and what the hell he's doing with his boys now. That conversation happened two pages ago and I'm talking about something else, which is why Jess thought her plan could possibly have a happy ending. That does not mean I feel bad for Drake or whoever man she's been with and doesn't mean I'm making excuses for his shitty behaviour with all his kids. I'm talking about Jess and what happens in her teen mind.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I was reading comments on that Easter video everyone is talking about and Jess said "People need to realize there WILL be another father figure in Lilia's life"
...obviously this was years ago but why does she constantly have to push a new daddy onto her kids.. its weird and pathetic..she has severe daddy issues!
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

A little off topic but wtf is up with this???
What about
Lilia Jean Image
Kyson James Image
Kaden John Image
Landen Joseph Image ???
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 1c8ddb.jpg[/img]
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Blackswan wrote:Jessssss is going to get baby fever so hard when Addie hits Landens age. Ready to see THAT shit show!
Yes ! She has maintained her own record of popping kids very other year - 2010, '12, '14, '16... . BUT Chris is snipped. I CAN't wait for 2018 !!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Casbel wrote:A little off topic but wtf is up with this???
What about
Lilia Jean Image
Kyson James Image
Kaden John Image
Landen Joseph Image ???
They're not his bio kids so he doesn't put them in his bio. Weird I know, especially knowing he basically raised Landen.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Blackswan wrote:Jessssss is going to get baby fever so hard when Addie hits Landens age. Ready to see THAT shit show!
yes! I also think she is going to get major baby fever and be completely jealous if Ben has children.. because by then her kids will be older and not as little and cute also all the attention will be on Ben and it will kill Jess
Last edited by NewEnglandGirl on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

What about
Lilia Jean Image
Kyson James Image
Kaden John Image
Landen Joseph Image ???
I understand that they're not his biological kids, but he should just not put any kids' names in his biography if he's not going to include all of them in some way. Or he could just write "Dad to 7" or "Dad/Stepdad to 7" or something.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

fossilfinger wrote:
What about
Lilia Jean Image
Kyson James Image
Kaden John Image
Landen Joseph Image ???
I understand that they're not his biological kids, but he should just not put any kids' names in his biography if he's not going to include all of them in some way. Or he could just write "Dad to 7" or "Dad/Stepdad to 7" or something.
Considering stabby is "the best dad ever" and "#1 dad" and "stepped up to the plate" and "is a father to those boys", he should really fucking change that. Brag and brag about how much you are there for them but can't put their names on your IG? What the fuck.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I dont blame the guy for just wanting his kids names on his account. Doesn't mean he's not a good step-parent.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
yes! I also think she is going to get major baby fever and be completely jealous if Ben has children.. because by then her kids will be older and not as little and cute also all the attention will be on Ben and it will kill Jess

Ben having children... Lol

Return to “JesssFam”