Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by literallywhat »

actuallydear wrote:
Edenberry wrote:We're terrible people, lol XD
I mean how are we terrible? We're just complimenting a group of really beautiful women...I don't see a problem. Its not like we have an ulterior motive or anything...
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

literallywhat wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
I mean how are we terrible? We're just complimenting a group of really beautiful women...I don't see a problem. Its not like we have an ulterior motive or anything...
You know what, you've got a valid point, there ;)
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

literallywhat wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
You know what, you've got a valid point, there ;)
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote:Yikes!

If his baby teeth look like this, then he is going to have some severe crowding problems once his larger adult teeth come in!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Meh, so is she. A terrible person, I mean.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

actuallydear wrote:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 57dbc5.png

If his baby teeth look like this, then he is going to have some severe crowding problems once his larger adult teeth come in!
that makes me nauseous.
This photo makes me think of something so horrible (but hilarious mind you...) that I don't even know if I want to share it Bc we are talking about a poor child. But you guys.... maybe "Weekly World News" will clue someone else in. I'm awful. Just awful. :lol:
Dina324
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dina324 »

God, wouldn't it be nice if more youtubers were like him... Ellie is definitely one of those youtubers who thinks they are better and entitled to more anyone

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L03 using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

Dina324 wrote:God, wouldn't it be nice if more youtubers were like him... Ellie is definitely one of those youtubers who thinks they are better and entitled to more anyone

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L03 using Tapatalk
I love this guy Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 57dbc5.png[/img]

WHY would he post this picture? I get it's his kid and everyone thinks their kids are beautiful, but he has to know this is an incredibly unflattering picture of a kid that's looks only a mother could love to begin with. Image

dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dindin »

Guys this is starting to get out of hand...
I was the first one to note that Aspyn was prettier than Ellie, but the comments on her photos are just straight up bullying.
I think you guys turned this to a crazy witch hunt (Heck, someone even compared her to the wicked witch...)

Does she favorite one kid over the other? Yes.
Does she treat her pet poorly? Yes.
Does she have a serious addiction to shopping? Yes.
and so on and so on...

But...

She's still a human being, and I know some people who comments like that and being ganged on like that could have driven them even to suicide...
(Especially since we know her 'perfect' little life are just a facade to get approval from her parents/viewers/relatives/friends.)
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Blehmieux wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:Poor penny, this is sad & heartbreaking that Ellie and Jared didn't even try. There was almost zero effort. There doesn't need to be more confinement, there needs to be more space and freedom so penny can learn her boundaries, tap her on the butt and rub her nose in her piss.. like normal fucking dog owners..
why do Mormons think they are the greatest things to walk the earth? I like their religion, it's interesting, just the women all think their shit don't stink.
Ellie if you are reading this, Penny is smarter than you. Penny is a Lab, one of the smartest breeds in the whole world, this doesn't need to happen to her, you are the one that needs to go away to training, or therapy or basic skills camp. Sigh. Let's all hope Jared whispers in Penny's ear "It's okay, we will run away together".

OT but rubbing a dog's nose in their pee/poop is also a cruel punishment that does nothing to train them. dogs do not have the cognitive ability to link their faces being shoved into shit/piss with the actual act of pooping/peeing (especially since the mess usually isn't found until much after they actually left it). they will not realize you're telling them eliminating inside is an unacceptable behaviour, they'll just be thinking you're mean and rubbing their face in something nasty for no reason.
Lol! Omg I would never rub my fur babies noses in their pee/poop. Was more of an exaggeration of my statement that loving dog owners try other things first, then used the old trick as an example. My dogs are Jack Russell's, so training was easy.
So disappointed in everything that has happened to Penny. They should have waited but Ellie insisted pretty penny come and be our Christmas ornament in our new home to sit and be pretty and perfect.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

dindin wrote:Guys this is starting to get out of hand...
I was the first one to note that Aspyn was prettier than Ellie, but the comments on her photos are just straight up bullying.
I think you guys turned this to a crazy witch hunt (Heck, someone even compared her to the wicked witch...)

and so on and so on...

But...

She's still a human being, and I know some people who comments like that and being ganged on like that could have driven them even to suicide...
(Especially since we know her 'perfect' little life are just a facade to get approval from her parents/viewers/relatives/friends.)
I haven't been a part of the IG drama so I'm not saying I'm for or against it but I do want to point out that Ellie encourages the minions to attack people all the time and gang up on them. I've seen some pretty awful things said to other minions that unfortunately just said the wrong thing on the wrong day and had the nerve to question Ellie.

Does this mean Ellie needs to be ganged up on? I don't know, but I definitely think she's getting a taste of her own medicine, in let's face it, a pretty minor and passive dose.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Edenberry wrote:

Poor kid, he inherited his parents' ginormous teeth.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I unsubscribed after the shock collar and I'm determined to not watch their videos anymore -- I cannot support her anymore. Jared is fine, albeit totally complicit in Ellie's reign of terror, but I just cannot support that raging Mormon bitch anymore. To go from smugly calling out a friend for negative reinforcement dog training to a freaking SHOCK COLLAR is insane to me.

I love how her answers on her Instagram are like "It vibrates!" -- um, no, it doesn't because if it just vibrated it wouldn't work. Maybe the minions are idiots, but I am not.

ANYWAY I swear that's my last rant. I'm a huge dog/animal lover so I'm just seeing red.

I really think Ellie wants to quit YouTube, but she can't because of the money. In the vlogs ever since the Ice Palace has been finished I can just tell she's like "I got what I wanted from this, I'm done" but of course they can't quit -- they have no skills or prospects beyond getting 12 year olds to think they are the World's Most Perfect Family TM
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She can quit.. it'll be Jared in a onsie sobbing on the kitchen floor

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

HelloSweetie wrote:
dindin wrote:Guys this is starting to get out of hand...

and so on and so on...

But...

I haven't been a part of the IG drama so I'm not saying I'm for or against it but I do want to point out that Ellie encourages the minions to attack people all the time and gang up on them. I've seen some pretty awful things said to other minions that unfortunately just said the wrong thing on the wrong day and had the nerve to question Ellie.

Does this mean Ellie needs to be ganged up on? I don't know, but I definitely think she's getting a taste of her own medicine, in let's face it, a pretty minor and passive dose.
I went through the comments and the people complimenting the girls wearing modest swimsuits with #modestishottest is so annoying omg lol. I hate that phrase so much lol

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

In Bonnie's vlog today there is a weird scene of Ellie in her mother's arms with her legs wrapped around her waist and they are hugging. Jennifer tells Ellie she's so "cute and little" and she wants to birth her. We've speculated for awhile that Jennifer always praised Ellie for her size, and this certainly seems to be the case.

It's not cute actually.... it's obnoxious.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

That is sooooo weird! I just watched it.... I have no words for how weird and awkward that was!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”