Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Chook123
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by Chook123 »

actuallydear wrote:My nanna sometimes gives me her old magazines to read once she's done the puzzles, and in this bunch of mags was That's Life and there's a big story written by Chloe in it. I haven't read it yet, but wanted to drop by and ask if it's been discussed yet?
Yeah it has Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Chloe's sister is gorgeous. Did I read somewhere that they're half siblings? Chloe's other parent must've been a horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Apparently Chloe posted somewhere that they don't have the same father. But gosh...how does that work? her little brother Paxton looks like her older sister Becky, they look like they could have the same father. He looks nothing like Chloe. And I don't know about Becky but Chloe and Paxton have the same last name. Or maybe they have their mom's last name? Also whenever we see her mom it seems like she lives with Paxton and that's it, there's no man in the picture who could be Chloe's stepfather and Paxton's father. Looks really messed up.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Lyanna wrote:Apparently Chloe posted somewhere that they don't have the same father. But gosh...how does that work? her little brother Paxton looks like her older sister Becky, they look like they could have the same father. He looks nothing like Chloe. And I don't know about Becky but Chloe and Paxton have the same last name. Or maybe they have their mom's last name? Also whenever we see her mom it seems like she lives with Paxton and that's it, there's no man in the picture who could be Chloe's stepfather and Paxton's father. Looks really messed up.
I'm guessing Chloe and Paxton resemble their mom, and Chloe looks like her dad? Who must resemble a horse? Do Paxton and Chloe have the same dad? Either they have the same last name cause they have the same dad or maybe they have their moms last name? Who knows.

ETA: Just re read your post and I'm guessing they don't have the same dad. So I guess they have their moms last name?

Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Apparently Chloe posted somewhere that they don't have the same father. But gosh...how does that work? her little brother Paxton looks like her older sister Becky, they look like they could have the same father. He looks nothing like Chloe. And I don't know about Becky but Chloe and Paxton have the same last name. Or maybe they have their mom's last name? Also whenever we see her mom it seems like she lives with Paxton and that's it, there's no man in the picture who could be Chloe's stepfather and Paxton's father. Looks really messed up.
I'm guessing Chloe and Paxton resemble their mom, and Chloe looks like her dad? Who must resemble a horse? Do Paxton and Chloe have the same dad? Either they have the same last name cause they have the same dad or maybe they have their moms last name? Who knows.

She said they all have different dads. It was in a video when she went and saw her dad's parents (?) at christmas time. Her dad died when she was a little kid I think like 6?

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Chook123 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:

She said they all have different dads. It was in a video when she went and saw her dad's parents (?) at christmas time. Her dad died when she was a little kid I think like 6?

Ah ok thank you, didn't know that. All of them have different dads? Yikes.

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Curtain06 wrote:I find them a bit horrid to Rufus tbh. I think he's the most disliked child which makes me sad.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yeah he seems like quite an emotionally sensitive child who needs lots of TLC. And of course they're not able to give him that because they have 500 other kids to look after

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

What is TLC?

Yes they probably have 3 different dads and Becky and Paxton both look like their mom while Chloe looks like her dad. The stange thing is that all these baby daddys didn't give their last name to the kids. To have 2 or 3 baby daddys who just give up about their last name is not that common, and there isn't that much age gap between Becky and Chloe. Paxton is a lot younger though.
I'm sure this is part of the reason why she was so desperate to have 45 babies with the same guy to have the happy perfect family she wished she had as a kid.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Chloe is practically screaming the whole time in the new vlog. I could not watch it without skipping. Now she has a good friend, apparently in Canada. Chloe telling reading the kids a story is probably the most boring thing I have seen. It is like she wants to get it over with asap. Another day of shopping. Yawn.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Oh and Rufus gave Henry this massive bite on his cheeks. Poor babies.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Lyanna wrote:What is TLC?

Yes they probably have 3 different dads and Becky and Paxton both look like their mom while Chloe looks like her dad. The stange thing is that all these baby daddys didn't give their last name to the kids. To have 2 or 3 baby daddys who just give up about their last name is not that common, and there isn't that much age gap between Becky and Chloe. Paxton is a lot younger though.
I'm sure this is part of the reason why she was so desperate to have 45 babies with the same guy to have the happy perfect family she wished she had as a kid.

Tender loving care haha. It sounds fluffy said out loud Image
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

The problem with the no jab no pay rule is the concencios objector loophole , which requires no particular documentation from my understanding

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
sawyer91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sawyer91 »

gossipingloser wrote:When the kids were showing an interest in the signs on the trail, Chloe was trying to hurry them up. Strange considering this is all the education they're getting. Could she really not spare a few more minutes to talk about what the signs said and encourage her kids to learn something that they were obviously interested in? It seems like these walks have such potential for teaching her kids about nature and scientific processes, but she's too busy trying to herd them along in a timely fashion.

At the end of the vlog, Chloe complains the triplets want to stop and look at everything. Well, good!! That means they're curious about their world. WTF was the point of going on the walk if it wasn't to look at everything?!

She baffles me.
Long time lurker here who registered just to agree with you about this! In general I quite enjoy this family, the kids are obviously well loved and I have no issues with the way they spend their days (lots and lots of free play, it seems, which is perfectly fine for kids of their age). It does bother me, though, how many opportunities for natural learning Chloe, and to a lesser extent Ro, pass up. When the boys stopped to read the sign there was no discussion at ALL of what they were reading. They place so much emphasis on the mechanics of reading - sounding out the words - and virtually no emphasis on comprehension, which is arguably the more important skill. Evan read out the title of the sign, "insects: nature's green team" and Chloe's only response was "wow." Why not ask him what he thinks that means? What's a "green team" and why do insects deserve that title? What does the rest of the sign tell us? He can read the words but what has he understood? New vocabulary could be introduced along with more conceptual ideas (practicing critical thinking introduces a basic scientific method, ie how do we know something is true? How could you test your idea?)

Later, when he found the spiderweb and noticed it was "in circles" it would have been so perfect to talk about why it was in circles, if there's another pattern it could use, what spiders eat, what strategies other insects might use to avoid the spiderweb, etc. There's so few of these conversations ever shown. Whenever the boys point out something interesting usually Chloe's response is "wow" or "cool" or "good job!" with no further discussion. It goes back to a general trend in their videos which has always frustrated me a little bit: Chloe's questions are rarely deeper than "do you like _____?" or "what colour is ____?" or "what's your favourite ____?" which usually elicit very concrete answers (yes/no/good/bad etc). The older boys are ready for more conceptual questions about why and how, not just what.

Of course there's the possibility that those discussions do take place but for whatever reason are never filmed or shown. We're only shown ten minutes out of their entire day so there must be countless conversations that don't make it into the videos. I don't know why they would be cut out, but just want to acknowledge the possibility.

I wouldn't ever post this in the comments of their videos because backseat parenting can be really annoying, but I feel okay getting it off my chest here, lol.
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

It has been so cold in Perth these last few days so im surprised all the kids are dressed in tshirts and the triplets have no socks and shoes! But Chloe is wearing a jumper....
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

lovesthree wrote:It has been so cold in Perth these last few days so im surprised all the kids are dressed in tshirts and the triplets have no socks and shoes! But Chloe is wearing a jumper....
Chloe has always been a weird dresser though! In the middle of Perth summer (which would have been between 35 and 40°C she was wearing leggings and that gawd awful grey cardigan. She doesn't seem to consider weather at all when it comes to dressing herself so the kids suffer too
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Thatsriiiiight wrote:
lovesthree wrote:It has been so cold in Perth these last few days so im surprised all the kids are dressed in tshirts and the triplets have no socks and shoes! But Chloe is wearing a jumper....
Chloe has always been a weird dresser though! In the middle of Perth summer (which would have been between 35 and 40°C she was wearing leggings and that gawd awful grey cardigan. She doesn't seem to consider weather at all when it comes to dressing herself so the kids suffer too
It's obvious to me that she dresses to hide her body. I probably would too if I was her. She was even wearing leggings when she took them to the beach.

neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

Aboogabooga wrote:
Thatsriiiiight wrote:
It's obvious to me that she dresses to hide her body. I probably would too if I was her. She was even wearing leggings when she took them to the beach.

I weigh a whole lot more than Chloe, and no way in hell I would dress myself like that. Just imagining going outside in a cardigan like that in the warm weather, what a nightmare. She doesn't even seem like she is that insecure though, just a really bad taste in clothes.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

neketeke wrote: I weigh a whole lot more than Chloe, and no way in hell I would dress myself like that. Just imagining going outside in a cardigan like that in the warm weather, what a nightmare. She doesn't even seem like she is that insecure though, just a really bad taste in clothes.
Really? She seems hella insecure to me. There's no other reason why she would've worn leggings to the beach, unless she was Muslim of course lol. I had a friend who was a tad smaller than her and was also very insecure. She was constantly hiding her arms and legs and we lived in south Florida, so it also gets hot and disgustingly humid year round.

There was a pic she posted on IG where she was standing in an unflattering position that made her look pregnant. Everyone in the comments was asking if she was and she later posted another pic of her sucking her stomach in and going on a long rant about how she's let herself go. Actually, she also mentioned she hadn't shaved her legs in a year so maybe that's why she always wears leggings lol

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to body shame or say that she shouldn't wear shorts or whatever appropriate clothing in the summer. I'm just giving reasons why she probably doesn't

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

She seems very insecure to me. Especially around her sister. Yes I remember that post about people commenting that she looked pregnant. More like they were asking if she was. But she got so annoyed with that. Not shaven for a year? Oh wow. :/
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I don't like Chloe one bit but I would say she's probably got a decent body considering she's given birth to 6 children!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”