The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by fossilfinger »

HelloSweetie wrote:In Bonnie's vlog today there is a weird scene of Ellie in her mother's arms with her legs wrapped around her waist and they are hugging. Jennifer tells Ellie she's so "cute and little" and she wants to birth her. We've speculated for awhile that Jennifer always praised Ellie for her size, and this certainly seems to be the case.

It's not cute actually.... it's obnoxious.
I think she said she wants to "burp" her but yeah, still weird.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

onbreak wrote:She can quit.. it'll be Jared in a onsie sobbing on the kitchen floor

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Ok, picture the guy in a onesie. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

gymchick43 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
dindin wrote:Guys this is starting to get out of hand...
I was the first one to note that Aspyn was prettier than Ellie, but the comments on her photos are just straight up bullying.
I think you guys turned this to a crazy witch hunt (Heck, someone even compared her to the wicked witch...)

Does she favorite one kid over the other? Yes.
Does she treat her pet poorly? Yes.
Does she have a serious addiction to shopping? Yes.
and so on and so on...

But...

She's still a human being, and I know some people who comments like that and being ganged on like that could have driven them even to suicide...
(Especially since we know her 'perfect' little life are just a facade to get approval from her parents/viewers/relatives/friends.)
I haven't been a part of the IG drama so I'm not saying I'm for or against it but I do want to point out that Ellie encourages the minions to attack people all the time and gang up on them. I've seen some pretty awful things said to other minions that unfortunately just said the wrong thing on the wrong day and had the nerve to question Ellie.

Does this mean Ellie needs to be ganged up on? I don't know, but I definitely think she's getting a taste of her own medicine, in let's face it, a pretty minor and passive dose.
I went through the comments and the people complimenting the girls wearing modest swimsuits with #modestishottest is so annoying omg lol. I hate that phrase so much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was the one that said Ellie looked like she could be aspyns mom And I agree some people took it a little too far by straight up insulting her or complimenting every single girl in the picture except Ellie. But overall, we could have been a lot meaner. And she probably figured it was us an ignored it. And also even if it wasn't us and people all just decided to compliment some of the other women, that shouldn't been brought to just drive Ellie over the edge. She's done and said a lot worse.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

fossilfinger wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:In Bonnie's vlog today there is a weird scene of Ellie in her mother's arms with her legs wrapped around her waist and they are hugging. Jennifer tells Ellie she's so "cute and little" and she wants to birth her. We've speculated for awhile that Jennifer always praised Ellie for her size, and this certainly seems to be the case.

i just listened closely and it was definitely "burp", which also goes along with the back-patting she was doing to ellie
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

"Painful first time mowing lawn"

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I haven't watched the video yet but from the thumbnail... was Jared really allowing the boys to help mow the lawn without protective eyewear?!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

whys0seri0us wrote:I haven't watched the video yet but from the thumbnail... was Jared really allowing the boys to help mow the lawn without protective eyewear?!

I have never seen anyone wear protective eyewear when mowing. I had no idea that was a thing. We just keep the kids away when mowing an area rocks may be.

Though I suppose that could be tricky in that yard Image
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Blehmieux wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:

i just listened closely and it was definitely "burp", which also goes along with the back-patting she was doing to ellie
That makes more sense! Though it's still weird af and encouraging Ellie to not only be obnoxious, but reinforcing the idea that smaller is cuter.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:I haven't watched the video yet but from the thumbnail... was Jared really allowing the boys to help mow the lawn without protective eyewear?!

I have never seen anyone wear protective eyewear when mowing. I had no idea that was a thing. We just keep the kids away when mowing an area rocks may be.

Though I suppose that could be tricky in that yard Image
I'm not saying Jared needs to be wearing them but if you are going to have your kid right there, then I feel like it's a given. Pretty irresponsible.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Jackson is such a cute, smart boy. I will never understand Ellie's disdain for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Jensmith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jensmith »

stylesp1girl wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:If it was my kid I would have lost my effing mind and probably called the cops. Family or not, no one would EVER touch my child the way Jared did Bonnie's little one. I can't believe everyone in that family was just fine with it. Makes me wonder what other disturbing behaviors they let slide.
What was the title of the vlog that happened in?
what happened?

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

In case anyone wants to know what the painful injury is... a ingrown toenail. Poor jer bear

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

calliepaige84 wrote:In case anyone wants to know what the painful injury is... a ingrown toenail. Poor jer bear

It didn't have anything to do with mowing the lawn! Lol

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

calliepaige84 wrote:In case anyone wants to know what the painful injury is... a ingrown toenail. Poor jer bear

What the hell does that have to do with mowing????? Last time i checked ingrown toenails were not mowing accidents.. :roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Jensmith wrote:
stylesp1girl wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:If it was my kid I would have lost my effing mind and probably called the cops. Family or not, no one would EVER touch my child the way Jared did Bonnie's little one. I can't believe everyone in that family was just fine with it. Makes me wonder what other disturbing behaviors they let slide.
what happened?

It's been retold 100 times here, but short story is Jared got a professional shave, was at Bonnie's, grabbed up her littlest boy, took his clothes off, took his diaper off and proceeded to rub his face all over the babies bottom. It was disturbing and disgusting and Jared would never have contact with my kids again if that happened to my kid.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Because his shoes were so tight it irritated it while he was mowing

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Jensmith wrote:
stylesp1girl wrote:
what happened?

I cant remember which vlog it was, but Jared is saying his face is as smooth as a baby's butt. For "proof" he yells for Calvin and Lincoln. He tries Calvin first and Calvin doesnt like it, so then he grabs Lincoln. He pulls down his pants... is frustrated that he has a onesey on. He takes off his onesie. Undoes his diaper and rubs Lincoln's bare butt against his cheek. They barely even blur Lincoln's hiney... you can still see it. Ellie films the whole thing, and even tells Jared not to do it to Calvin because he doesnt like it. Lincoln has no say, though.

Bonnie and Joel walk in while hes doing it, and she is loke what are you doing to my baby. They explain, and they all laugh.

In the comments, ppl say that Bonnie was clearly uncomfortable with it, but Bonnie defends them and says if she had a problem with it, it wouldnt be in the vlog.

Did I miss anything?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think it's time we create an FYI thread complete with the more notable vlogs. There seems to be an influx of new posters lately and that would at least give us a place to direct them to

If anyone wants to take the project on go for it! Otherwise I'll see if I can get to it later this week.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think it's time we create an FYI thread complete with the more notable vlogs. There seems to be an influx of new posters lately and that would at least give us a place to direct them to Image

If anyone wants to take the project on go for it! Otherwise I'll see if I can get to it later this week.
That's a great idea!!!
The butt-gate vlog and the Walmart vlog definitely need to be on there!
Oh and the Mothers Day video and subsequent videos. Ppl can make up their own mind about what happened.
itsSOfun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by itsSOfun »

Playsinrain wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
Edenberry wrote:Okay, I don't know which of you ladies have joined in on this, but it's beautiful. *scroll to last comments regarding Aspyn standing out as the true beauty*

Ellie is either seething silently or is totally oblivious. Let's keep lifting up Aspyn in those comments!

Omg!!! Are the last couple of comments any of you guys, or are some civilians subtly judging Ellie for her hypocritical swimsuit???
I'm totally thinking that at the least the one who said "so FUN!" has to be from here.. i'm dying :lol:
I am loving this! It has to be some of us! Sheer genius!Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

It was me. :-) I've been quietly stalking here for months, and just had to get in on the FUN on instagram! I thought the first post praising Aspyn was brilliant. I really do like her swimsuit though. :-)

Return to “Ellie and Jared”