Aaryn Williams

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

HopelessGarden wrote:Does she say the sex of the baby? I don't want to sit through a pregnancy update if she doesn't. Nothing against hers specifically, I just find them all boring.
No Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

Jm87053 wrote:Ok I forgot if this was mentioned. Her mom spent $400 on a damn carseat! Wow. What does she sell, mansions? Lol! Damn...*forgot her name*, send me some money!

Quality is expensive. They obviously can afford it so I don't see an issue but then again my sons car seat was 300 so maybe I'm biased
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Didn't say it was a huge problem. I was surprised about the price. I figured knowing they're rich, it would cost $250. $400 for a carseat to me is a lot. Lol. She's lucky. Without her mom, I don't think she would spends $400 on it, maybe if Nick could afford though. Lol.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

In fact, car seats that cost less have nothing to do with quality. They're all saftey tested before. They're paying for more padding. Lol.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Ok I know some have more features. But *haha* you know what I mean. They're all tested before being sold. But good for them, it's a nice carseat. It looks comfy. :) I want a seat like that for myself lol!
Btw...The gender "reveal" video was bullcrap! I thought they would reveal the gender. Not say, "oh it's a secret, for now. "
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

I feel like its another girl but idk or care very much. Either way she'll find an excuse to buy every useless baby gadget again and get her mom to buy all the expensive stuff.
Btw my son is five months old and still sits in his baby car seat but he sweats so much back there. One of those spaceship car seats that skyla has would only make him sweat even more. And yes I know there's a gadget for that and Aaryn probably owns it.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Lucyinthskyy wrote:I feel like its another girl but idk or care very much. Either way she'll find an excuse to buy every useless baby gadget again and get her mom to buy all the expensive stuff.
Btw my son is five months old and still sits in his baby car seat but he sweats so much back there. One of those spaceship car seats that skyla has would only make him sweat even more. And yes I know there's a gadget for that and Aaryn probably owns it.
She seriously does! The noogle is a hose like thing that you hook up to the front air vents and it brings the ac to the back lol.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Hopefully she doesn't give this baby a name that's the name of a birth control.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Babydustfairy wrote:
Jm87053 wrote:Ok I forgot if this was mentioned. Her mom spent $400 on a damn carseat! Wow. What does she sell, mansions? Lol! Damn...*forgot her name*, send me some money!

Quality is expensive. They obviously can afford it so I don't see an issue but then again my sons car seat was 300 so maybe I'm biased
Yeah the carseat comment was kind of silly. Most carseats are expensive. We have a $300 one & 2 $250 ones.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Not really. I said after I could see spending $300. Seriously we moved on from that. Not to be a bitch. But I can find evenflo and graco car seats that cost less. The ones that are for all ages can cost $300. That i can see is worth the price. Sorry I'm not rich and apparently I'm silly.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

I'm sorry, I often feel picked on once in awhile. Anyway I was Just shocked is all. People around here don't spend $400 on a carseat.
Aaryn actually told us the price of it.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Aaryn being a total snatch about the dog...i wanted to reach thru the screen and punch her lights out. Poor Zel.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Jm87053 wrote:I'm sorry, I often feel picked on once in awhile. Anyway I was Just shocked is all. People around here don't spend $400 on a carseat.
Aaryn actually told us the price of it.
Im sorry, Im not trying to pick on you, its just that carseats are known as being farely expensive. Yes you can buy a $100 one that wont last you long at all or a $300-$400 one that will last until the 5point harness years are done. I went this route with my babies. I went cheap with an eddie bauer for husbands truck and expensive for our safety first & the eddie bauer lasted us less than a year :( he grew out of it in no time and in general it felt lighter & cheaper. Was hard to install because it never felt safe. If I had Aaryns money Id totally get that carseat. She does spend money on a lot of other usless stupid stuff though.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Ok. Hope we can put this behind us. I apologize. I get what you're saying. I spent about $100ish on a car seat(s) and had 3 kids. Graco brand seem to last awhile to me. I know friends spend maybe about $200 on a carseat. so it was truly a surprise to me, I wasn't really trying to knock Aaryn for it. I know they can afford it. Graco is a good brand too..if anyone is looking for a carseat. But I agree that an all in 1 carseat, that will last until the child is older, is a good investment.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Jm87053 wrote:Ok. Hope we can put this behind us. I apologize. I get what you're saying. I spent about $100ish on a car seat(s) and had 3 kids. Graco brand seem to last awhile to me. I know friends spend maybe about $200 on a carseat. so it was truly a surprise to me, I wasn't really trying to knock Aaryn for it. I know they can afford it. Graco is a good brand too..if anyone is looking for a carseat. But I agree that an all in 1 carseat, that will last until the child is older, is a good investment.
So far our safety first 70 & graco ready2grown have been wonderful!
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Lucyinthskyy wrote:I feel like its another girl but idk or care very much. Either way she'll find an excuse to buy every useless baby gadget again and get her mom to buy all the expensive stuff.

I could see it being another girl as she posted a picture on instagram of her and her father and put a blue a blue heart emoji. She may be trying to mess with people and make them think its a boy so theres a shock factor when she announces its a girl OR she may be dropping obvious hints to the baby being a boy. It could go either way.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Wow. The way she talked about having no patience dealing with the dog makes me wonder how she is going to deal with two kids so close together. I get being a little impatient but the way she described it...... Especially since Skyla seems to demand a lot of attention ( not saying this isn't normal but out of all the youtubers I watch I think Skyla is the most energetic) My dream has always been to have 2kids under 2. I have a 7 month old and he has so much energy already I can see him being just like Skyla at that age. Definitely makes me want to rethink getting pregnant so soon lol

It also seems like kind of a waste of time moving into the two bedroom since they seem like they want a house right away.

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Stellar wrote:Wow. The way she talked about having no patience dealing with the dog makes me wonder how she is going to deal with two kids so close together. I get being a little impatient but the way she described it...... Especially since Skyla seems to demand a lot of attention ( not saying this isn't normal but out of all the youtubers I watch I think Skyla is the most energetic) My dream has always been to have 2kids under 2. I have a 7 month old and he has so much energy already I can see him being just like Skyla at that age. Definitely makes me want to rethink getting pregnant so soon lol

It also seems like kind of a waste of time moving into the two bedroom since they seem like they want a house right away.

I was thinking the same thing, why stress yourself out with an extra move. I get it is a little cramped and inconvenient but its not the end of the world. Many people in big cities even people with good careers and income live in 1 bedroom apartments when they have their first child. We did it for 1 year and it was a little crowded but worked out just fine.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
Stellar wrote:Wow. The way she talked about having no patience dealing with the dog makes me wonder how she is going to deal with two kids so close together. I get being a little impatient but the way she described it...... Especially since Skyla seems to demand a lot of attention ( not saying this isn't normal but out of all the youtubers I watch I think Skyla is the most energetic) My dream has always been to have 2kids under 2. I have a 7 month old and he has so much energy already I can see him being just like Skyla at that age. Definitely makes me want to rethink getting pregnant so soon lol

I was thinking the same thing, why stress yourself out with an extra move. I get it is a little cramped and inconvenient but its not the end of the world. Many people in big cities even people with good careers and income live in 1 bedroom apartments when they have their first child. We did it for 1 year and it was a little crowded but worked out just fine.

We live in a tiny 600 square feet one bedroom apartment with a baby. At least her apartment looks like a decent size. It must be hard though going from a big house to a one bedroom an apartment. It sounds like Nicks company paid for the move and the apartment. At least seem grateful. Not everyone is fortunate to have that.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

She better be nice to Zel. I haven't watched the vlog yet, but that's the sweetest, best behaved dog in the world.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”