JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: luci417 (wish I could have left the spaces in, darn character limits!)
Previous part: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13017

Previously:
-Janell and Alyna tagged along to Disneyland
-Lilia turned 7 and celebrated her birthday
-Kyson lost his first tooth (and his second?)
-Lilia turned 7 on Father's Day which was "disappointing" for Jess because Drake didn't see his boys
-Landen had his MRI
-Addie and Landen got new car seats
-Lilia got a new bike (and the boys did too?)
-Gabe and Amber continue to plan their wedding

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by marshmellow »

Am I the only one to think it is fucking weird and odd to be a bridesmaid at your Ex's wedding ! :?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

omg the title :D hahaha.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

It's time Jess gets a baby gate for those stairs. There will be a day that she turns her back to Addie and she climbs them all the way to the top then goes flying down.
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

marshmellow wrote:Am I the only one to think it is fucking weird and odd to be a bridesmaid at your Ex's wedding ! :?
I don't think so if they're friends. Jess and Gabe are obviously friends, Jess has said in videos that Gabe and Chris are pretty much best friends, and Jess and Amber are pretty good friends as well. I think it would be weird and none of them were friends but maybe they were included because Lilia's in the wedding (I'm assuming that Lilia's in the wedding too, although Jess didn't mention it).
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

marshmellow wrote:Am I the only one to think it is fucking weird and odd to be a bridesmaid at your Ex's wedding ! :?
Yes me lmao, however I guess the only positive in this weird family setup is that its good for Lilia and she doesnt have a war between her biological parents. But their whole LIFE is a bit odd to me... everyone seems TOO friendly and also the way Janell is round Jess' house 24/7 is kind of odd. I know Alyna and Lilia are BFF's but jeez, doesn't Janell get tired of hanging out with Jess and Chris EVERY DAY?
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

ruby14 wrote:
I don't think so if they're friends. Jess and Gabe are obviously friends, Jess has said in videos that Gabe and Chris are pretty much best friends, and Jess and Amber are pretty good friends as well. I think it would be weird and none of them were friends but maybe they were included because Lilia's in the wedding (I'm assuming that Lilia's in the wedding too, although Jess didn't mention it).
The only reason I think it's a little weird is because I'm not entirely convinced Amber and Gabe really want Jess in the wedding. I feel like a while before they got engaged, Jess started dropping hints about her being in the wedding and Amber didnt say anything. So when they actually got engaged, I feel like Amber wouldn't have wanted to hurt her feelings so she just let her be in the wedding.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I'm not sure how to bring a quote from the previous thread but anyway-
To the person who said why doesn't Drake just wear a condom?
Well why didn't Jessica stop opening her legs. She has more kids than Drake does lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Didn't they just buy a bike for lilia? How much are they going to spend on a damn 7 year olds birthday? Like damn at 7 I got a small gift and a homemade cake and was happy

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

missy-1010 wrote:I'm not sure how to bring a quote from the previous thread but anyway-
Well why didn't Jessica stop opening her legs. She has more kids than Drake does lol.

I think the person said that because Drake thus far hasn't really taken care of his kids (at least the boys, don't really know about Airabelle), whereas jess actually takes care of her kids, which can't be denied even if you don't like her methods.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

fudgeitup wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I'm not sure how to bring a quote from the previous thread but anyway-

whereas jess actually takes care of her kids, which can't be denied even if you don't like her methods.
Does she though? One of her children almost died. Another, by her own admission, screams in agonizing pain during every car ride, and she couldn't be bothered to hop out of bed with her lay of the month to get him to the doctor. The rest are living in constant chaos with poor nutrition, lack of structure, and what borders on emotional neglect for the twins.

Nice to see you're back.

orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

Very very strange, but honestly I'm sure Amber is doing it more for Lilia than anything else.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

That was me lol. And I did say that awhile back but I was accused of "slut shaming" so I say nothin now. Because, you know, board police.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Sparklingdee wrote: Yes me lmao, however I guess the only positive in this weird family setup is that its good for Lilia and she doesnt have a war between her biological parents. But their whole LIFE is a bit odd to me... everyone seems TOO friendly and also the way Janell is round Jess' house 24/7 is kind of odd. I know Alyna and Lilia are BFF's but jeez, doesn't Janell get tired of hanging out with Jess and Chris EVERY DAY?
It IS odd...but not in the Jesssfam world.
Jess called Alyna her stepdaughter lol. Girl she ain't your stepdaughter unless you're dating her mother! I don't know how Lilia can understand a single thing about how people are related if her mom calls her best friend's daughter her stepdaughter and she already has a bunch of half and step siblings and none of them have the same father/mother.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

fudgeitup wrote:

I think the person said that because Drake thus far hasn't really taken care of his kids (at least the boys, don't really know about Airabelle), whereas jess actually takes care of her kids, which can't be denied even if you don't like her methods.
Yeah that too. She may have jumped dicks more than jumping rope but at least she takes responsibility for it.

She still doesnt "actually take care of her kids ". She takes responsibility by having them under her roof and not abandoning them. However, she lets a spine cyst sit there for a year, lets Addie sleep with fucking blankets, and feed her kids cereal several days in a row.
So in summary, responsibility for kids does not = taking care of them.

Last edited by smom12 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Even if I agree with you I have to say Jess doesn't close her legs because she fells pregnant on purpose. Whereas Drake has 4 freaking kids and he didn't want to have them in the first place, his baby mommies supposedly fell pregnant accidentally. He should start using some form of birth control HE can control so he can actually chose to have kids or not. Because I totally see his next girlfriend of 2 minutes getting pregnant "accidentally" even if she was supposed to be on birth control and then the same story will start all over again.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Lyanna wrote:

Even if I agree with you I have to say Jess doesn't close her legs because she fells pregnant on purpose. Whereas Drake has 4 freaking kids and he didn't want to have them in the first place, his baby mommies supposedly fell pregnant accidentally. He should start using some form of birth control HE can control so he can actually chose to have kids or not. Because I totally see his next girlfriend of 2 minutes getting pregnant "accidentally" even if she was supposed to be on birth control and then the same story will start all over again.
Exactly. Gets with Jess, she gets knocked up. Gets with Natalie, she gets knocked up. He needs to stop. Isn't he afraid one of these skeezers will have a disease and his dick will fall off?

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

fudgeitup wrote: I think the person said that because Drake thus far hasn't really taken care of his kids (at least the boys, don't really know about Airabelle), whereas jess actually takes care of her kids, which can't be denied even if you don't like her methods.
Well just because a woman takes care of her kids doesn't mean it's okay for her to keep popping out baby after baby with whoever unreliable man she's dating at the moment. At the end of the day only the kids suffer from this situation so I don't know if purposely bringing another human in this world is a good thing to do if the relationship between his parents is well known for being unstable.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Lyanna wrote:
fudgeitup wrote: I think the person said that because Drake thus far hasn't really taken care of his kids (at least the boys, don't really know about Airabelle), whereas jess actually takes care of her kids, which can't be denied even if you don't like her methods.
Well just because a woman takes care of her kids doesn't mean it's okay for her to keep popping out baby after baby with whoever unreliable man she's dating at the moment. At the end of the day only the kids suffer from this situation so I don't know if purposely bringing another human in this world is a good thing to do if the relationship between his parents is well known for being unstable.
Careful.... you'll be ostracized to my club by "woman shaming" ImageImage

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Jess may have *wanted* her kids but it is definitely arguable that she's a good mom. Or at least a better parent than Drake. They both are shit in different ways

Return to “JesssFam”