Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Natxo wrote:I don't get what she means by that. Does someone want to explain lol why would anyone be embarrassed?
Think she deleted some comments that didn't agree with her. And said that they deleted their own comments. Last I checked there quite a number of comments that didn't agree with her. Doubt they all deleted them. So, I am.Not too sure why she deleted her ig picture.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Does she really want us to believe 15 people suddenly deleted their comments because some crazy fans were defending her and because she answered with lot of emojis to look cool? How old is that woman?
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Her saying the posters are fine where they are isn't "owning" anyone. If she really wants to own her haters, she should ensure her children are socializing regularly with children their own age who aren't their siblings for starters. Then maybe add some protein into their diet and split up her kids more often so they can do age-appropriate activities. THAT would really show us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

She sure likes "positive vibes" when it's being directed at her, but what kind of vibes are she's sending out? Under her snark - which has begun to erode - is an ugly defensive attitude that shows how insecure she is, bolstered by an ego created by immature fans.
Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

So she deleted and blocked anyone who commented OR who 'liked' the comments saying the posters were too high. You know who I would be more likely to block?! The people who say they dream about your babies, want to kiss them... want to steal them!! So disturbing!
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

What the hell is wrong with saying the posters are too high. I bet the commenters were actually fans just giving some advice so the kids are better off, gods sake she gets so offended at basically everything.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

I haven't watched it yet but from the title I see the kids are scared of the rain? Wth? Next they'll be scared of their own shadows. And broccoli. :?
Xanthippe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Xanthippe »

Honestly, for someone who has decided to put her life on the internet for the world to see -not to mention exploiting her children- she us so closed to criticism. She can't possibly think she can share her life with the world and have zero negatively, even if she was doing a good job. So fucking arrogant.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Xanthippe wrote:Honestly, for someone who has decided to put her life on the internet for the world to see -not to mention exploiting her children- she us so closed to criticism. She can't possibly think she can share her life with the world and have zero negatively, even if she was doing a good job. So fucking arrogant.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
We're talking about the child woman who wrote many things about her being annoyed by her little 10 years old brother and her own mother on a tumblr for the world to see. She can't take criticism even if it's from her own family so of course she can't take it from the viewers. She's like some 12 years old preteen who thinks she knows everything and is better than anyone else and no one can understand her because they're too dumb.

That's why Ro is such a door mat. Poor guy can never express his own opinion. When she said "you had an amazing birthday and the cake I MADE was delicious", he couldn't even say I was the one who made it, he kept looking at her and awkwardly smiling waiting for her to say just kidding Ro made his own birthday cake.

Such a smart-ass. And Evan is such a mini Chloe.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Urghhh. She looks disgusting in the new vlog. Don't know what it is though. I feel so sorry for Ro and the kids. Every time I think about them, I get this suffocating feeling. Like imagine having someone like Chloe who has been controlling your entire life. Ro doesn't even get a break. Not that chloe is very nice to be with. She seems arrogant and manipulating. And passive aggressive. Even arguing with her with her will be pointless. I definitely see Ro so different when he is alone with the kids without Chloe around. Urghh. I hope they get a break from her.

Chloe=Evan= Pearl

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Ice cream sundae wrote:I haven't watched it yet but from the title I see the kids are scared of the rain? Wth? Next they'll be scared of their own shadows. And broccoli. :?
I didnt even watch it properly. It had no content.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Rolling my eyes so hard. Yes, Chloe, you totally owned them and they all got so embarrassed that they deleted their comments. Does she read what she types before hitting send? She sounds so dumb and cocky. Why won't she just admit she deletes any comments that are constructive criticism or not sucking up to her? She is so irritating.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! Spoken by someone who clearly does not live in a snowy climate. LMAO.

(No, this isn't a serious issue or anything; I just thought, as someone who hates shovelling snow, that was a hilarious moment in the vlog.)

gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Oops.. ^ that's my response to her saying It'd be nice if it snowed all the time"

lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

I live in Perth and I don't know any kids that are scared of rain! Wtf.. it was just wind and rain, no storm.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

@Peachespeonies yes she looked disgusting in that vlog, her hair was extremely greasy and wasn't brushed. It looks like she just woke up.
Also the triplets weren't scared of the rain? they were just looking at it. It's like she still can't get over the fact that her kids are interested in the things surrounding them. The part in which they were screaming didn't seem to be about the rain but about her being in the part of the house where they can't go doing God knows what.

@lovesthree probably because normal kids are not scared of random rain...only hers because they live in a bubble. Also I wonder if they don't purposely act like they're scared of things or having a bad day just to have the right to cuddle her because otherwise she doesn't have one on one time with them. So sad.

Please girl wash your kids' faces they're so dirty. At least don't zoom on their nose and mouth like that.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Lyanna wrote:It's like she still can't get over the fact that her kids are interested in the things surrounding them.
THIS! It's as though she thinks of them as little drones she can parade around in matching outfits. How can she plan four pregnancies and not realise that they're going to grow up into actual human beings and will want to learn things about the world?

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yes The kids faces always look so crusty (aside from the eczema) when she zooms in! It drives me bonkers. I feel like she's trying to do some cool vlogger/filmmaker/artsy shit when she does that but it's really just a big fail. I don't need to be up close like that to anyone's face.

And I wish she would tell Felix to stop shouting over everyone else. He constantly does that and all she does is ignore him. So obviously he's going to continue doing it and it really is so rude.

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

The vlog with Ro's birthday, she kept zooming in to Felix face. It was sooo dirty. And he was picking his nose. It was disgusting. Why would she put that in the vlog?

It as if she tries so hard to potray that they don't restrict the children at all and let them run wild. But the opposite is true. They are so constricted and have to follow her rules. It is very subjective I guess.

It is mind boggling how her fans keep saying how obedient the kids are and how smart. We don't need obedient kids. We need curious kids who are well manered. She keeps asking the kids questions and answer them herself.

Her homeschooling seems to be boring and not stimulating. Just like she says public school will be. I know for a fact that homeschooling is a lot of work. I have a friend who works real hard to homeschool her 4 year old. And he is waaaay advanced than her kids. She even shares her homeschooling activities in a blog, no profit. But again, it is hard work. I can't imagine Chloe doing it. Sitting in front of laptop editing videoes is obviously easier.

The rain is another clickbait. The triplets in the title made it obvious. I did notice her vlog views are getting lesser too. And most of her fans are not from australia which also affects her payout. The sponsorships are also not much? Guess also because the triplets are all grown now. And they have hideous hair.

I still can't believe ro made his own damn cake. That is just sad.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Of course their vlog views are going down- they are so extremely boring that I can't even stand to hate watch them. Even when I was a fan of theirs I thought the vlogs were boring. One thing I would watch is sit-down videos but Chloe is too lazy to do them. If she doesn't start actually putting more work into her "job" their channel will flop completely. I do not understand how anybody watches them and still thinks they are exciting. I feel like I'm watching the same video over and over. Even when they're travelling they manage to make the vlogs a snooze fest. Oh, and the kids whining and Chloes voice are unbearable. And for some reason the "turn off now" bit at the end is so annoying. It's been going for over a year now. Just stop.

I still can't decide whether these kids are spoilt or not. They basically get whatever they want as long as they throw a tantrum and they can be very naughty and mean, and they don't have to share, so they seem like brats, but they also are completely controlled by Chloe and never get one-on-one time and don't even get a special birthday because another sibling will whine and get their way.

I want to know what the rest of their family really think of them. I feel like Chloes mum definitely disagrees with some things and her sister must think she's crazy. Her sister is older than her, just got married, and will probably get to travel and stuff with her husband and, if she has kids, will probably have them spaced out so she can bond more with each of them, and give them a better life than Chloes kids will have. Chloe is 23, has six kids, is overworked, and acts like a 14 year old (and parents like a 14 year old). She seems to get bored easily and her life will be basically the same as it is now for the next 20 or so years.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”