JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by julietpreston »

missy-1010 wrote:I'm not sure how to bring a quote from the previous thread but anyway-
To the person who said why doesn't Drake just wear a condom?
Well why didn't Jessica stop opening her legs. She has more kids than Drake does lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drake DOES still need to wear a condom, no need to bring Jess into it. Its almost like you're using Jess's poor life choices to excuse Drake. Both of them need to stop having kids lol. Whatever I think of her parenting choices, she is a better parent than Drake.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Am I the only one here who quietly backs away whenever anyone talks about Jess' messy/dirty house? I would hate for any of you to see my place. I guess I'm like Jess in that way - I would rather spend my time doing other things and I don't care if I have washing waiting to be folded or marks on the walls.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Cute thread title, and don't shoot me but it's actually "bibbidi bobbidi" not bippity boppity. Sorry, carry on.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Shawn2011 wrote:Am I the only one here who quietly backs away whenever anyone talks about Jess' messy/dirty house? I would hate for any of you to see my place. I guess I'm like Jess in that way - I would rather spend my time doing other things and I don't care if I have washing waiting to be folded or marks on the walls.
Nope LOL I am the saaaaaaaaaaame way. Thanking my lucky stars I have slow internet that nixes the temptation to vlog Image
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Shawn2011 wrote:Am I the only one here who quietly backs away whenever anyone talks about Jess' messy/dirty house? I would hate for any of you to see my place. I guess I'm like Jess in that way - I would rather spend my time doing other things and I don't care if I have washing waiting to be folded or marks on the walls.
Lol not the only one at all. My daughter wants a YouTube channel and I told her even if I felt comfortable posting her for the world to see i wouldn't feel comfortable posting my house online Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

There's a difference between being messy and being dirty. I'm sure your house isn't DIRTY. Maybe "untidy"
Like I know rn my sink is full of dishes because I'm cuddling my boyfriend and watching a movie. But I also know I can take a bath without catching a fungus in my tub ya know?

lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Lyanna wrote:
literallywhat wrote: She never said he falls asleep in the carseat every single day. We don't see him sleeping in the car seat every single day. And there are tons of reasons that it could have been happening. She may have thought it was something he'd grow out of. And her own doctor said there was nothing to worry about with the pocket of fluid and Landen grew up completely normally for YEARS before this started. There is no way this was happening every single day. Jess doesn't suck so much that every single day Landen fell asleep and woke up screaming and she waited for this to happen more than 365 times before she called the doctor. Of course I feel for him, that is so horrible that he was hurting so badly. But I see why Jess didn't rush him into the doctor immediately. If I were his mom, I would probably think the first few times that it was just a fluke. My next step would probably be to make sure his carseat wasn't too tight or something. If it happened again, I might try a new carseat. After that, I would probably see if I could just keep him awake in the seat. Maybe I will be a horrible mother, but I wouldn't rush him in immediately either.
Vlog "We can't catch a break", around 4:30 / 4:35 . The doctor asks if this happens every day, Jess answers "Any time he falls asleep in the car. I'd say every single time. So probably pretty much every day yeah".

Girl you can't defend her more than she does.
When she first described the problem, she was like "This might be surprising to you because we haven't shown it on the vlog, but for about a year...". The fact that she left it out of the vlogs for so long seems to indicate that either she didn't have the parenting experience/medical know-how to determine that this was an issue, or that she sort of knew that she wasn't taking the most responsible path and wanted to paint herself in a more positive light. Either way, I hope Landen can get the cyst taken care of properly soon.
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

julietpreston wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I'm not sure how to bring a quote from the previous thread but anyway-
Well why didn't Jessica stop opening her legs. She has more kids than Drake does lol.

Drake DOES still need to wear a condom, no need to bring Jess into it. Its almost like you're using Jess's poor life choices to excuse Drake. Both of them need to stop having kids lol. Whatever I think of her parenting choices, she is a better parent than Drake.
Yeah, I keep on seeing comments saying that Jess needs to keep her legs closed, but at least Jess takes care of her children. If Drake isn't going to put forth the effort to be a good dad for any of his kids, he should get a vasectomy.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

lyddiebug wrote:
julietpreston wrote:

Yeah, I keep on seeing comments saying that Jess needs to keep her legs closed, but at least Jess takes care of her children. If Drake isn't going to put forth the effort to be a good dad for any of his kids, he should get a vasectomy.

See I don't really understand it when people say "at least she takes care of her children". She god damn better take care of these kids since she planned all of them. It's not like it was an unexpected pregnancy where she had to make a choice then step up. No. This crazy bitch was buying cribs at 8 weeks pregnant, so she should have fully been prepared for the consequences of her shit decisions.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

lyddiebug wrote:
julietpreston wrote:

Hmm no I said they both are shit lol.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Drake DOES still need to wear a condom, no need to bring Jess into it. Its almost like you're using Jess's poor life choices to excuse Drake. Both of them need to stop having kids lol. Whatever I think of her parenting choices, she is a better parent than Drake.[/quote]
Yeah, I keep on seeing comments saying that Jess needs to keep her legs closed, but at least Jess takes care of her children. If Drake isn't going to put forth the effort to be a good dad for any of his kids, he should get a vasectomy.[/quote]

Hmm no I said they both are shit lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
But you said "people say why doesn't drake just wear a condom?, well why didn't jess just stop opening her legs?" When that has nothing to do with it. Yes i think she should stop having kids, but what does that have to do with what was said about Drake? And its not just Jess he has children with. He also had a baby with another woman and doesn't see that child either.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Actually it has everything to do with it. But whatever I'm not going to rehash the same argument over and over again

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

literallywhat wrote:Okay, leaving the spine cyst for a year was a lot but in her defense, the first few times she may have thought it was a fluke. And she also said it only happened when he fell asleep so she may have just tried to keep him awake for a while so the incidents may have been really spread apart. She may have thought it was growing pains. And if when he road in Mimi's car seat it didn't happen, she could have thought it was just the car seat. And I thought she did try a different carseat at one point, I could be wrong though. Plus, she mentioned that bag of fluid to her pediatrician when Landen was born and then brushed it off. No mom, I don't care how great you are, is going to assume their child has a huge spinal cyst making them cry in their carseat. And Addie also had all her emergency stuff shortly before Jess took Landen to the doctor so it may have delayed her taking him in and then it took even longer for her to get the MRI.
Are you ANOTHER whattheactual account? I'm sorry but your usernames and opinions are just too similar...

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

soma31 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:Okay, leaving the spine cyst for a year was a lot but in her defense, the first few times she may have thought it was a fluke. And she also said it only happened when he fell asleep so she may have just tried to keep him awake for a while so the incidents may have been really spread apart. She may have thought it was growing pains. And if when he road in Mimi's car seat it didn't happen, she could have thought it was just the car seat. And I thought she did try a different carseat at one point, I could be wrong though. Plus, she mentioned that bag of fluid to her pediatrician when Landen was born and then brushed it off. No mom, I don't care how great you are, is going to assume their child has a huge spinal cyst making them cry in their carseat. And Addie also had all her emergency stuff shortly before Jess took Landen to the doctor so it may have delayed her taking him in and then it took even longer for her to get the MRI.
Are you ANOTHER whattheactual account? I'm sorry but your usernames and opinions are just too similar...

Lol I was thinking the same thing!

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Jess actually said she bought the crib at 6 weeks pregnant not 8 which is fucking insane.. some don't even know they're pregnant at 6 weeks let alone buy a crib.. She also said she found out she was pregnant at 3 weeks isn't that really early? Most wouldn't test for pregnancy or even think they're pregnant at 3 weeks..unless they're trying to get pregnant..Jess is horrible at lying
Last edited by NewEnglandGirl on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

missy-1010 wrote:
There's a difference between being messy and being dirty. I'm sure your house isn't DIRTY. Maybe "untidy"
Like I know rn my sink is full of dishes because I'm cuddling my boyfriend and watching a movie. But I also know I can take a bath without catching a fungus in my tub ya know?

Lol this. When people talk about Jess' house being nasty, it's because her house is literally, nasty. Not just messy. The whole thread of her dirty house shows what we're talking about. We've seen filthy carpet/rugs that look like they haven't been vacuumed in days/weeks, floors that haven't been swept, moldy toilets and bathtubs, dirt caked doors and walls, etc. Those things really aren't excusable imo.
I keep a pretty clean house, but I understand how easy it is to just let the toys stay scattered around the house for far too long or to let laundry pile up here and there, so I really don't judge people on that. But Jess... Ew. She needs to deep clean her entire house and figure out some way to keep it decent.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Why did she even bother to buy a sun hat if she's not going to put it on her? Oh no wait, she's got a bow on, that's obviously more important.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Mamafirst wrote:
soma31 wrote:

Lol I was thinking the same thing!

Me too.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

missy-1010 wrote:Actually it has everything to do with it. But whatever I'm not going to rehash the same argument over and over again Image

Not trying to argue but I still don't see it. Somebody said "Drake should wear a condom if he doesn't want kids" which is true. You said "well why doesn't Jess close her legs, she has more kids than Drake" which has nothing to do with it. Just because she has more kids than him doesn't excuse his actions. As I said, its like you're using Jess's poor life choices to excuse Drakes poor life choices.
hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

Addie's whole body looks sunburnt in her latest snap. Your 7 month old baby doesn't need to wear a bikini or what ever other ugly fashion spaghetti strap crap you put her in. She keeps going on about how pale and "redhead" she is, cover her up!

Return to “JesssFam”