JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by dazzled »

Shawn2011 wrote:Am I the only one here who quietly backs away whenever anyone talks about Jess' messy/dirty house? I would hate for any of you to see my place. I guess I'm like Jess in that way - I would rather spend my time doing other things and I don't care if I have washing waiting to be folded or marks on the walls.
I'm not a very tidy person—I don't care if someone's apartment or house isn't super neat and tidy all the time, but Jess's house looks like a pig sty and I'm honestly not gonna show understanding for anyone who keeps their place as messy as Jess's. Plus, it's not just simply that it's untidy, it looks straight up dirty and unhygienic at times.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

soma31 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:Okay, leaving the spine cyst for a year was a lot but in her defense, the first few times she may have thought it was a fluke. And she also said it only happened when he fell asleep so she may have just tried to keep him awake for a while so the incidents may have been really spread apart. She may have thought it was growing pains. And if when he road in Mimi's car seat it didn't happen, she could have thought it was just the car seat. And I thought she did try a different carseat at one point, I could be wrong though. Plus, she mentioned that bag of fluid to her pediatrician when Landen was born and then brushed it off. No mom, I don't care how great you are, is going to assume their child has a huge spinal cyst making them cry in their carseat. And Addie also had all her emergency stuff shortly before Jess took Landen to the doctor so it may have delayed her taking him in and then it took even longer for her to get the MRI.
Are you ANOTHER whattheactual account? I'm sorry but your usernames and opinions are just too similar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figured someone would ask this so I took the opportunity to do an IP check. They are not from the same area.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

hellcatspangled wrote:Addie's whole body looks sunburnt in her latest snap. Your 7 month old baby doesn't need to wear a bikini or what ever other ugly fashion spaghetti strap crap you put her in. She keeps going on about how pale and "redhead" she is, cover her up!
As a red head myself, Jess needs to realize that if she SOOO badly wants a red head child, she needs to take on the responsibility of applying sunscreen every 2 hours to her, until addie is able to do it herself. And then once addie can apply her own sunscreen, she needs to remind her to put more on every few hours. That's the only way she is going to avoid painful burns and skin cancer in the future.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

To the Drake-Jess parenting situation:
I think I know what the misunderstanding is. Jess might be a little airhead when it comes to lifeplanning and dealing with her kids (no surprises there), but what some here try to say is that the kids stay with her, she has to assume responsibility, financially and otherwise. If she can't support them, she has to try to find another way, whether she goes to her (very enabling) parents, or seek govenment asisstance (parents don't live forever), or take on a shitty job (since it's also her responsibility to find work), call a socialworker in for help, whatever, but she has to deal with the consequences of her actions (not ony now but the next 18-21 years). Drake on the other hand, looses exactly nothing by leaving his (ex)wife, fiancée and his 4 children completely alone (hypothetically, since we don't know about his daughter), except that he has to pay childsupport, which he neglected for the most part (the only thing I believe her on 100%) together with his visitationrights and nobody can do anything about it. Yeah sure, Jess can drag him to court for it, but again it's on her to do it and in the end, the court can't help out either, if he's unemployed, or just doesn't earn enough and won't show up at scheduled meetings. So technically he escapes any responsibility when it comes to his children, since taking it on would mean he can't do what he wants anymore, there are days fixed in the month for two woman and their children, he has to work his butt off for the childsupport and at 25 he would need to behave like a 35 year old. Stable job, stable income, planning for the future, etc.
Judging by that, I wouldn't differentiate between good and bad parent, but between being a parent and not being a parent. Drake does not behave like a parent should, he behaves like the nice uncle, that shows up from time to time, but goes on to travel for the rest of the year.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

soma31 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:Okay, leaving the spine cyst for a year was a lot but in her defense, the first few times she may have thought it was a fluke. And she also said it only happened when he fell asleep so she may have just tried to keep him awake for a while so the incidents may have been really spread apart. She may have thought it was growing pains. And if when he road in Mimi's car seat it didn't happen, she could have thought it was just the car seat. And I thought she did try a different carseat at one point, I could be wrong though. Plus, she mentioned that bag of fluid to her pediatrician when Landen was born and then brushed it off. No mom, I don't care how great you are, is going to assume their child has a huge spinal cyst making them cry in their carseat. And Addie also had all her emergency stuff shortly before Jess took Landen to the doctor so it may have delayed her taking him in and then it took even longer for her to get the MRI.
Are you ANOTHER whattheactual account? I'm sorry but your usernames and opinions are just too similar...

Ya know I was thinking the same thing Image

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Mamafirst wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Am I the only one here who quietly backs away whenever anyone talks about Jess' messy/dirty house? I would hate for any of you to see my place. I guess I'm like Jess in that way - I would rather spend my time doing other things and I don't care if I have washing waiting to be folded or marks on the walls.
There's a difference between being messy and being dirty. I'm sure your house isn't DIRTY. Maybe "untidy"
Like I know rn my sink is full of dishes because I'm cuddling my boyfriend and watching a movie. But I also know I can take a bath without catching a fungus in my tub ya know?

Lol this. When people talk about Jess' house being nasty, it's because her house is literally, nasty. Not just messy. The whole thread of her dirty house shows what we're talking about. We've seen filthy carpet/rugs that look like they haven't been vacuumed in days/weeks, floors that haven't been swept, moldy toilets and bathtubs, dirt caked doors and walls, etc. Those things really aren't excusable imo.
I keep a pretty clean house, but I understand how easy it is to just let the toys stay scattered around the house for far too long or to let laundry pile up here and there, so I really don't judge people on that. But Jess... Ew. She needs to deep clean her entire house and figure out some way to keep it decent.

Can someone link me to this thread please?

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:
missy-1010 wrote: There's a difference between being messy and being dirty. I'm sure your house isn't DIRTY. Maybe "untidy"
Like I know rn my sink is full of dishes because I'm cuddling my boyfriend and watching a movie. But I also know I can take a bath without catching a fungus in my tub ya know?

Lol this. When people talk about Jess' house being nasty, it's because her house is literally, nasty. Not just messy. The whole thread of her dirty house shows what we're talking about. We've seen filthy carpet/rugs that look like they haven't been vacuumed in days/weeks, floors that haven't been swept, moldy toilets and bathtubs, dirt caked doors and walls, etc. Those things really aren't excusable imo.
I keep a pretty clean house, but I understand how easy it is to just let the toys stay scattered around the house for far too long or to let laundry pile up here and there, so I really don't judge people on that. But Jess... Ew. She needs to deep clean her entire house and figure out some way to keep it decent.

Can someone link me to this thread please?

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8873
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Is sun safety not a thing in the US? Where I live people would never let their kids wander ariund in the sun without a hat, sleeves and sunscreen. It doesn't matter if her kids are pale or olive skinned, they are still at risk of skin cancer.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Shawn2011 wrote:Is sun safety not a thing in the US? Where I live people would never let their kids wander ariund in the sun without a hat, sleeves and sunscreen. It doesn't matter if her kids are pale or olive skinned, they are still at risk of skin cancer.
I can't speak for everyone, but growing up my friends and I always either covered up or wore sunscreen. Even now, kids at the camp i work at wear sunscreen or cover up. Maybe some people just don't give a shit, but the people I know sure do. My grandpa had skin cancer and i sure as heck don't want it.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

love how she puts those rash guard shirts on the boys but lets Lilia and Medallion wear bikinis

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It is seriously shit parenting that addelyn has had so many sunburns at such a young age. Disgusting. The risk of melanoma like triples after a few bad sunburns
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I've noticed that Jess seems to think it's cute when she gets sunburnt. I think it's another way for her to get attention from people AND point out the obvious fact that she's a redhead and gets burnt easily. It's pathetic. When she looks 50 when she's 30 from all of her careless sun damage, she won't be giggling about it anymore. I'm 30 and take preventative measures (floppy hats, spf 50, makeup with spf, anti aging face creams) to keep away wrinkles and I have yet to get crows feet... but I also don't have kids, let alone 5-7.. so there's that lol.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:It is seriously shit parenting that addelyn has had so many sunburns at such a young age. Disgusting. The risk of melanoma like triples after a few bad sunburns
You're more likely to get basal cell carcinoma than you are melanoma, but yeah I get where you're going with it.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And it's like you know you're a redhead, she is fair as shit with no hair but yet let's put her in a bikini with no hat or sunscreen? Wtf is wrong with her? Not only dangerous but painful!

mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

webby wrote:love how she puts those rash guard shirts on the boys but lets Lilia and Medallion wear bikinis

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
MedallionImage Image Image Image Image Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
soma31 wrote:

I figured someone would ask this so I took the opportunity to do an IP check. They are not from the same area.

Check again later, maybe she's traveling and made another account, who knows
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

But Angelica is sooo advanced, you guys. She asked to wear the bikini, put it on herself, and refused to wear sunscreen. She was too traumatized from almost dying, I couldn't argue with her!

Plus she is breastfeeding *whips tit out from the TOP of her shirt* it's protection from anything.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Shawn2011 wrote:Is sun safety not a thing in the US? Where I live people would never let their kids wander ariund in the sun without a hat, sleeves and sunscreen. It doesn't matter if her kids are pale or olive skinned, they are still at risk of skin cancer.
Just because Jess is an idiot and doesn't do something doesn't mean everyone in the US is like that lol I'm a redhead and my parents were constantly applying sunscreen on my brothers and I growing up.. I hated it because it would mean I'd have to stop playing for a couple of minutes but now as an adult I understand and I'm grateful
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

emlyx wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
soma31 wrote: Are you ANOTHER whattheactual account? I'm sorry but your usernames and opinions are just too similar...

Check again later, maybe she's traveling and made another account, who knows
Two checks done a week ago and today produced the same result.

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm not a redhead, but I am pale af and I have to reapply sunscreen every 80 minutes or else I burn. When I'm at work, it's not always possible to reapply that often so I have gotten badly burnt (though it somehow has turned into a slight tan), but I do try my best to reapply as soon as I can.

Regardless if Edwardlyn has red, blonde, or purple hair, she should have sunscreen on at ALL times because she has pale skin and is a baby.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19

Return to “JesssFam”