• Advertisement

BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Postby itssmorggs » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:07 am

I didn't watch the whole vlog but I think she is in Ohio visiting her family. And she didn't take Aria and Nolan because she wasn't comfortable driving that far by herself and Ean couldn't get off work..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itssmorggs
Talker

Advertisement

Postby MommaOfThree » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:13 am

booboo2017 wrote:I'm confused where is she going? Are they moving?

She's in Ohio. Once again she left aria and Nolan at home. Harlow becomes the new Charlie when Britney wants to get away. I don't understand why they can't go as a family. They usually got to Charleston in the summer. Ean can't miss work for that. Looks like her two Lilys will be staying at home this summer with those Nona Ean.
MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:15 am

MommaOfThree wrote:

She's in Ohio. Once again she left aria and Nolan at home. Harlow becomes the new Charlie when Britney wants to get away. I don't understand why they can't go as a family. They usually got to Charlestown in the summer. Ean can't miss work for that. Looks like her two Lilys will be staying at home this summer with those Nona Ean.

If Ean can't get off work, how is he watching the kids??

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:19 am

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Really random but if any of you have tried halo ice cream, how is it? I always pass by it in my grocery store and am curious but wary of spending on a pint that could go to waste if we don't like the taste (having already made that mistake with Arctic Zero, which was gross). All this ice cream talk is making me reconsider [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Yummy if you try anything but plain vanilla and actually let it sit and thaw, because it is has no preservatives or softeners

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaOfThree » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:20 am

smom12 wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:

She's in Ohio. Once again she left aria and Nolan at home. Harlow becomes the new Charlie when Britney wants to get away. I don't understand why they can't go as a family. They usually got to Charlestown in the summer. Ean can't miss work for that. Looks like her two Lilys will be staying at home this summer with those Nona Ean.

If Ean can't get off work, how is he watching the kids??

That's a great question.
MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby OhHiImSam » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:22 am

literallywhat wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:Really random but if any of you have tried Halo ice cream, how is it? I always pass by it in my grocery store and am curious but wary of spending on a pint that could go to waste if we don't like the taste (having already made that mistake with Arctic Zero, which was gross). All this ice cream talk is making me reconsider [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I usually hate anything low calorie (unfortunately) but the halo top flavors I tried were actually pretty good! I've had peanut butter & chocolate chip cookie dough. They aren't as good as regular ice cream of course but in the flavors I tried I didn't find there was much of that weird aftertaste
Agree, its hit in miss on certain flavors. Salted caramel is good. The smores one actually tastes like coffee which is fine if thats what you want. The Vanilla one is also good. I've heard great things about the birthday cake one and red velvet. You have to try a few and figure out which ones you like. The smores one isn't bad but I don't like coffee ice cream so I wouldn't get that one again.

Birthday cake is the only one I've tried and it's good! It does have a bit of a "weird" taste but that's because it's made with sugar alcohols rather than actual sugar. It's definitely a nice treat when you're dieting and need a little ice cream to perk you up.

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:49 am

The click bait is out of control with this girl!
LynnGLOVE8989
Gossiper

Postby webby » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:55 am

MommaOfThree wrote:
smom12 wrote:If Ean can't get off work, how is he watching the kids??

That's a great question.

his mom gets the kids for the holiday weekend.
Ean's mom so so so loves Aria and Nolan and didn't want to celebrate July 4th any other way
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:28 pm

She is like 10 minutes from me. I wonder if I will see her if I go to Target and Starbucks.

Why did she have all these kids if she can't handle them?
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby kalipali » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Jesus Britney. "OUR NEW HOUSE." It's not even yours! Clickbait titles are one thing which usually involves exaggerating or stretching the truth; straightup lying in your title is another.

You could've said "HER NEW PLACE!" Or "WHERE AM I?" But gotta get those views in to fund your target shopping addiction! Too bad you can't actually get your own house (not a townhome) and be able to truthfully use "our new house" as a video title.
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Ean seemed high in the latest vlog. Their speech is horrible.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Also, Ean "couldn't" take time off? Doesnt he go on weekend trips ALL the time with his friends?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Her anxiety doesn't allow her to step out of her comfort zone to go places with the kids but she can drive 9 hours by herself with a newborn? What is going on here.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:11 pm

Blackswan wrote:Ean seemed high in the latest vlog. Their speech is horrible.

I thought the same thing! When someone is high but trying so hard to sound normal...they end up sound ridicilous and high. lol His mouth was moving but the words weren't forming properly.
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby deannaroseo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:29 pm

I do give her props for going on road trips with Harlow alone though. First it was Playlist and now this trip. Each road trip was over 9-10 hours long.
I have a 3 month old and I wouldn't even go on a 2 hour drive by myself lol.

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:01 pm

I just did 12 hours by myself with my two kids after working my 6am-3pm shift. We left right after I got off work. I had to travel through mountains, hail storms, and my tire light freaked out. But guess what, all of that would of happened whether I took no kids, 1 kid, or all of them. It was never a question to leave them home with my husband. I was going to see family, they were coming with me. If I was weird and only took 1 child I would of taken my oldest, not the newborn but I don't play favorites.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:11 pm

How would she have any idea Aria and Nolan couldn't handle the long drive? I think it's absolute garbage that she left them at home. Even if they are spending time with their grandma.

askeptichere
True Gossiper

Postby pennyajdg » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:14 pm

This a common theme with all these young moms with many kids : have all the babies but then can't be bothered to take care of them all at once, Jess can't take her whole broad anywhere, Vanessa leaves Lily with her mom and now Britney can't take her three at the same time. They are so lucky to have help

pennyajdg
Informer

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:16 pm

So she's spending time with her family, but she left the most important part 7 hrs away. I think it's ridiculous. She chose to have 3 kids and chose to travel like this. I would feel absolutely terrible if I only took my baby on fun trips and left my 2 older kids (who could appreciate it) at home

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:21 pm

I can't believe she didn't take aria and Nolan, her family would love to see them and I'm sure they would love to see her family.
Older kids are so much easier to travel with than a baby too! Give them snacks and some toys and they're good to go.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Plus Aria has been the one to spend the most time with Alyssa. Harrow could careless.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby literallywhat » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:34 pm

I get why she didn't take Aria and Nolan to playlist live. It isn't exactly a place for kids but she is breastfeeding so Harlow has to go where she goes. But it really is so weird that she wouldn't want her kids to see family. And that drive really isn't that bad. She could have even broken it up into two days and stopped at a hotel somewhere in between. It isn't like she has to take vacation time to go, she could take as long as she wants to get there and back.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Sorry, major bitch move on her part. She can't handle taking trips with all 3 kids? She should have kept her legs closed.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:43 pm

And Ean should have worn a condom.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Crazymess1215 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Its sad she didnt take them. I mean she's not going anywhere "fun" but I'm sure her family would of loved to see them. Its obvious that she didnt want to take them cuz she just doesnt want to deal with them. I have two kids the same age as Aria and Nolan and lets face it a 5 month old baby is a tad bit easier than two kids. At least with Harlow all she needs is boob milk, sleep and diaper changes here and there.
Crazymess1215
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby