• Advertisement

JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Postby snarkyblonde » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:27 pm

cjl123 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
kalipali wrote:[quote="literallywhat"] But letting your kid be in excruciating pain everyday for a year isn't negligence, that's abuse. And I don't think even Jess is that bad.

Except that's exactly what Jess did...
I'm just going to get yelled at for defending Jess, but what I'm saying is that regardless of what Jess said to that doctor, I can't believe it happened every single day for a year, that is 365 times, and she didn't take him to the doctor in all of that. Jess is scatterbrained, disorganized, immature, and incapable of properly disciplining and parenting her kids. But she does really and truly love her kids. And I cannot believe that Jess just let him be in pain every single day and did nothing at all for a year. And that Chris did nothing. And mimi said nothing. Or when he was in the carseat when he was with Drake or Natalie and they never said anything to Jess or took him to the doctor themselves. And on top of that, do you really believe that every single day Landen fell asleep in the carseat and woke up in excruciating pain and then every single day willingly got back in that car relaxed enough to fall asleep and isn't completely traumatized. If I am a minion for thinking this or crazy and delusional, fine. I just can't believe that is what happened.

Okay so it didn't happen 365 times but what about 200 times. That's still a fucking lot. Even 2-3 times a week is too much. She should have done something before a whole year had passed. If her kids actually went to well child check up she could have brought it up to the dr then buttttt she only goes to the doctor when something is wrong. and that's what makes her a shitty mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Let us remember that this is the same chick who took princess wonderbaby to the ER for a low grade fever in the middle of a weekday....oh wait, but landen has a penis and doesn't like peeeeeeenk, so he gets neglected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snarkyblonde
Talker

Advertisement

Postby literallywhat » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Lyanna wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
literallywhat wrote: I'm just going to get yelled at for defending Jess, but what I'm saying is that regardless of what Jess said to that doctor, I can't believe it happened every single day for a year, that is 365 times, and she didn't take him to the doctor in all of that. Jess is scatterbrained, disorganized, immature, and incapable of properly disciplining and parenting her kids. But she does really and truly love her kids. And I cannot believe that Jess just let him be in pain every single day and did nothing at all for a year. And that Chris did nothing. And mimi said nothing. Or when he was in the carseat when he was with Drake or Natalie and they never said anything to Jess or took him to the doctor themselves. And on top of that, do you really believe that every single day Landen fell asleep in the carseat and woke up in excruciating pain and then every single day willingly got back in that car relaxed enough to fall asleep and isn't completely traumatized. If I am a minion for thinking this or crazy and delusional, fine. I just can't believe that is what happened.

Okay so it didn't happen 365 times but what about 200 times. That's still a fucking lot. Even 2-3 times a week is too much. She should have done something before a whole year had passed. If her kids actually went to well child check up she could have brought it up to the dr then buttttt she only goes to the doctor when something is wrong. and that's what makes her a shitty mom.

She probably is going to answer you that Jess has mentioned it to her pediatrician and he brushed it off. Jess was right from the beginning, doctors are stupid and useless!
Of course I wouldn't say that doctors are stupid and useless. Jess did mention it right after Landen was born and everything seemed fine with him then and he continued to progress and hit milestones normally. Of course no one gave it a second thought until this started happening. I'm not saying Jess did everything perfectly. But I can see why she didn't rush him in the first few times it happened. And I don't believe that every single adult in his life would have been fine with this going on all the time, even once a week, for a year and not done anything about it. But I am going to stop replying on this topic and let it die because I am obviously the only one with this opinion. Maybe Jess will clear this up in the future or maybe we'll never know.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby marshmellow » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:36 pm

She clearly gives more importance to her girls. It is a fact. I wonder how that goes unseen.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby missy-1010 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:40 pm

It's no wonder Mimi always has the twins. She might be a pathetic enabler but even she can tell!
It's pretty sad that even your MOM who thinks the sun shines out your ass can even tell you favour the first golden child and the second princess Addlib

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Wasn't it mentioned here before that Jess has Medicaid? So that's for low income people and they don't have to worry about copays and insurance. I wonder if she's able to get government assistance because she doesn't report YouTube income.
Also I just saw her snap chat of Addison or whatever her name is. She has a bad sunburn and that just ticks me off, poor baby.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby literallywhat » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:49 pm

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Wasn't it mentioned here before that Jess has Medicaid? So that's for low income people and they don't have to worry about copays and insurance. I wonder if she's able to get government assistance because she doesn't report YouTube income.
Also I just saw her snap chat of Addison or whatever her name is. She has a bad sunburn and that just ticks me off, poor baby.

Social blade says she isn't claimed by a network so I don't know if its the same for her, but I know other youtubers who are claimed by networks receive the money just like anyone would through a paycheck and they get a w-2 each year. I imagine even if she does just get the money as a direct deposit or a check that she deposits, it is too much money for her to be able to hide from the irs forever. She'll get caught eventually.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby hannahbanana » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Didn't one of the twins have pain on the bottom of their foot awhile back (i cant remember if it was a type of sore or wart)? I believe jess was well aware of that too and she ignored to take him to the doctors. It wasn't until she actually saw it and decided to finally take him to the doctors, despite Kaden or Kyson limping.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby dazzled » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:52 pm

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Wasn't it mentioned here before that Jess has Medicaid? So that's for low income people and they don't have to worry about copays and insurance. I wonder if she's able to get government assistance because she doesn't report YouTube income.

She's gonna be like, "I put sunscreen on her but we redheads just burn so quickly! *hyena laugh*." Bitch, maybe cover your kid up instead of letting her sit around in the sun in a bikini just because you think it's cute.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Postby Ophelia11 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Crazymess1215 wrote:Why does it look like Lilia has wrinkles around her eyes already? I wish I could comment on her photo and ask where is Maddie sun hat but I know everyone will attack me and say "YOU DONT KNOW IF SHE TOOK OFF THE HAT FOR THE PICTURE!!!!!" "MAYBE ADDIE DIDNT LIKE THE HAT!" "DONT JUDGE JESS SHES A GREAT PARENT!!"

In regards to Lilia, it's probably because the poor kid likely gets no damn sleep in that house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker

Postby wasteoftime » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:17 pm

I haven't seen the latest pics but previously jess was trying to make her hair appear red and photoshopped and it just made adderall look sunburnt. I hope she isn't really burnt. Although having your mother heavily edit your photos because you don't look how she wants you to isn't going to help her well-being and emotional development either. She probably would dye her hair!
wasteoftime
Informer

Postby NewEnglandGirl » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:31 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Jess edited Addies pics remember she used to edit Landens when he was a baby?
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper

Postby olemama » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:36 pm

There is no evidence that Jess is on Medicaid now; she may have been before she had much youtube income but she makes way too much income for California Medicaid and she cannot hide that income because Youtube reports it to the IRS. Medicaid recipients are dirt-poor; they cannot afford to buy homes or drop a couple of hundred dollars at Costco and Lowes. And I don't know about California's Medicaid but in many states Medicaid recipients are required to pay co-pays and make some "premium" contribution.

I think Jess is too slow to go to the doctors; the delayed vaccination bullshit, the homebirth, the view that breast-feeding solves everything suggest that she distrusts doctors and Western medicine in general. Unfortunately her children pay the price.
olemama
Gossiper

Postby soma31 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:36 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/5734f2695c6bac63726e4d728d486f6a.jpg[/img]

Hmm, maybe it's because they've had a camera shoved in their faces since the moment they were conceived?

I do like Lilia's dress though, and it's nice to see that the twins aren't dressed the "same but different"

soma31
Informer

Postby missy-1010 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:49 pm

soma31 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/5734f2695c6bac63726e4d728d486f6a.jpg[/img]

Hmm, maybe it's because they've had a camera shoved in their faces since the moment they were conceived?

I do like Lilia's dress though, and it's nice to see that the twins aren't dressed the "same but different"

Uhhh are those sandals on Lilia? With thick straps? WOW. And the twins?! Different?! That's insane

And omg I know this is going to sound awful but Addie is huge!!! She's adorable but man is she ever a big baby!

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:28 pm

I love how all the boys have combed/styled hair (looks like all of them have product in) but Kaden is just there with his bowl cut lol
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper

Postby Bsveach15 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:28 pm

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Jess edited Addies pics remember she used to edit Landens when he was a baby?

What? Is this a fact?

Bsveach15
Informer

Postby kgiff77 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Bsveach15 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Jess edited Addies pics remember she used to edit Landens when he was a baby?

What? Is this a fact?

She used to photoshop his eyes

kgiff77
Talker

Postby lyddiebug » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:34 pm

soma31 wrote:

And omg I know this is going to sound awful but Addie is huge!!! She's adorable but man is she ever a big baby!

I agree that Addie is big for her age, but it really concerns me how often Jess brings up her size. She's constantly pointing out how thick her thighs are, or that her clothes don't fit, or that none of the other kids have been that big. I'm worried that Addie is genetically predispositioned to be bigger, and that Jess will body shame her and put her on diets throughout her adolescence.
lyddiebug
Amateur

Postby ajaded76 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Look the comparison of landen to addy in that pic!! She has got to be at least up to his shoulders and probably matches him in weight. Tell me if I'm seeing things or you are all seeing it too. He is 3 and she is 7 months? Damn near the same size.

ajaded76
Amateur

Postby julietpreston » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:40 pm

It's sad that these kids have had cameras shoved in their faces literally since birth. When they go to friends houses they are probably shocked that their mums actually talk to them eye to eye not with a camera in front of their face.
julietpreston
Gossiper

Postby ArielLipstick » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.
ArielLipstick
Informer

Postby snarkyblonde » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:58 pm

#jesslogic: rather than stop your toddler, make him put on shoes, a shirt, and wear his helmet properly, let's take a picture. Hey, if he falls we can make a vlog out of it for viewsssss! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/f3a2adc300d09e51e8fb05908227139b.jpg[/img]

snarkyblonde
Talker

Postby pennyajdg » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Since Addy is the first baby with these combo of genetics Chris/Jess she really shouldn't be compared to the other kids, if she Jess actually took her on regular dr visits she would know what percentile she is in. I have a younger cousin who is in the 90th, at age three she is the same size and height as her six year old boy cousin it's crazy but that's genetics

pennyajdg
Informer

Postby literallywhat » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:34 pm

snarkyblonde wrote:#jesslogic: rather than stop your toddler, make him put on shoes, a shirt, and wear his helmet properly, let's take a picture. Hey, if he falls we can make a vlog out of it for viewsssss!

I was coming here to say this. It is great that the boys want to be active and ride their bikes and go over their little ramp but honestly, they need to be clothed. I said a couple days ago that if they're going over the ramp, they really should be in pants rather than shorts because road rash is nasty business. And today they can't even put shoes and a shirt on the kid or a properly fitted helmet. If the boys want to be doing little stunts, they need to be taking extra safety precautions because they boys will fall. They're going to start trying different tricks and they're going to get hurt.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby vonniebeth » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:57 pm

ArielLipstick wrote:Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.

100% agree.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
vonniebeth
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam