The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

decdu
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by decdu »

It seems that Ellie had a hard time reading all the aspyn friendly comments the other day and had to go and get her hair done to look more like her, she has been doing that for a while now, the eyelash extensions and getting her eyebrows done! She's trying to copy her so hard but somehow ends up looking worse everytime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

navarjul000 wrote:Adding to the discussion on Ellie's hair/aging...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 1d1504.png[/img]
She even looked better with her roots grown in, and tbh my mom (who is 42) looks younger than her. My mom has aged super well and looks about 10 years younger than she is, but like Ellie easily looks like she is in her mid-30s, at least! Honestly, to me she looks about as old as Ruby.

I HATE her hair with a passion. It looks like straw.

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

I HATE her hair with a passion. It looks like straw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Her hair is naturally very thin, and she straightens it way too much. It will be falling out in clumps by the time she's 30 if she carries on like this.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I hate to participate in the looks shaming, because women get enough of that, but she doesn't appear to be very healthy right now. She needs to step away from YouTube. She clearly hates it and the stress is probably taxing her health.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Every vlog seems to be getting more and more boring! Not that I want them to do anything fake or dramatic to male it more entertaining but geesh!! Jared has to be panicking

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Every vlog seems to be getting more and more boring! Not that I want them to do anything fake or dramatic to male it more entertaining but geesh!! Jared has to be panicking

I agree! Some youtubers are great about making mundane life moments interesting....Ellie and Jared have not been able to pull this off for years now. Their Sunday/after church vlogs are always the worst of the week. If they want that to be a family day with less focus on filming, than just take that day off! It would do them some serious good to have a weekly break. Ruby does it and things are working out just fine for her.

I don't know why they insist on taking up so much of the vlog just talking. We hear practically the same speech from Ellie every other day about some new makeup or beauty product to start the vlog, the middle is filled with some rant about how much fun whatever they are doing is and what good memories they're making, and its always finished with Jared jabbering on in his office. Stop talking about everything and show us!! If you have to give a little speech to try to convince viewers your day was amazing each day, you're doing it wrong. If they doubled Jackson's camera time and cut back on their own...the vlogs would probably be much more entertaining and their views may not be slipping so much.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Tiger27 wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:Every vlog seems to be getting more and more boring! Not that I want them to do anything fake or dramatic to male it more entertaining but geesh!! Jared has to be panicking

I agree! Some youtubers are great about making mundane life moments interesting....Ellie and Jared have not been able to pull this off for years now. Their Sunday/after church vlogs are always the worst of the week. If they want that to be a family day with less focus on filming, than just take that day off! It would do them some serious good to have a weekly break. Ruby does it and things are working out just fine for her.

I don't know why they insist on taking up so much of the vlog just talking. We hear practically the same speech from Ellie every other day about some new makeup or beauty product to start the vlog, the middle is filled with some rant about how much fun whatever they are doing is and what good memories they're making, and its always finished with Jared jabbering on in his office. Stop talking about everything and show us!! If you have to give a little speech to try to convince viewers your day was amazing each day, you're doing it wrong. If they doubled Jackson's camera time and cut back on their own...the vlogs would probably be much more entertaining and their views may not be slipping so much.
I only watch for the kids and Penny. I love watching Jackson, he's adorable. I don't think Calvin is okay, (yeah I'm going to hell but he's quite irritating, no prizes for guessing who he gets that from), but I'm interested to see how he gets on. And Penny is gorgeous.

Ellie and Jared bore me to tears. I just hope that the money they get from me watching goes towards things for the boys.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I just subscribed to Maria Mecham .. they only have 1800 subscribers

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

onbreak wrote:I just subscribed to Maria Mecham .. they only have 1800 subscribers

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
I relate so much to her. She is kind and a good mother.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Ophelia11 wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:

I only watch for the kids and Penny. I love watching Jackson, he's adorable. I don't think Calvin is okay, (yeah I'm going to hell but he's quite irritating, no prizes for guessing who he gets that from), but I'm interested to see how he gets on. And Penny is gorgeous.

Ellie and Jared bore me to tears. I just hope that the money they get from me watching goes towards things for the boys.
I meant to say "I think Calvin is okay". I don't know why I typed "don't". Sorry!
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Aaaand just when I thought they couldn't get any more cringey, they open the vlog with Jared rapping My Shot. JFC, Hamilton is one of my favorite things in the world and they even had to ruin that. *eye roll*
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

There's a Hamilton challenge going around of various performers singing songs from the show (ex Josh Groban), so he's probably trying to get noticed ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It gives him a chance to put Hamilton in the tags (don't know if he actually did). And people will click on it, looking for Hamilton videos.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Jared was asked to come in and talk to children about George Washington, but he only knew that Washington was a general and he was the first President?

I know I shouldn't be as shocked as I am, but goddamn. Talk about the blind leading the blind.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

jillvstheworld wrote:Aaaand just when I thought they couldn't get any more cringey, they open the vlog with Jared rapping My Shot. JFC, Hamilton is one of my favorite things in the world and they even had to ruin that. *eye roll*
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Man, Ellie and Jared are so boring nowadays that this thread has ground to a screeching halt!

How much longer can they go on like this?
liveyourlife22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by liveyourlife22 »

I showed her picture to my brother and he said she looks "about 45" and I told him she was in her twenties. "She doesn't look very healthy then!"

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

If I look like Ellie when I'm 45 Imma be lucky af. lol
The chicken pot 'pop' pie conversation made my brain hurt.
you can call me kath.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Why are Stages of Child Development in the youtube universe different from the rest of the world? How is Jackson a toddler? Unless they were referring to Calvin comforting Penny in the pool, which I didn't see any evidence of...
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

natalka81 wrote:Why are Stages of Child Development in the youtube universe different from the rest of the world? How is Jackson a toddler? Unless they were referring to Calvin comforting Penny in the pool, which I didn't see any evidence of...
The kid's at preschool ffs. He isn't a toddler

Return to “Ellie and Jared”