• Advertisement

JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Postby snarkyblonde » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:04 pm

vonniebeth wrote:
ArielLipstick wrote:Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.

100% agree.

Did you guys see the video from her Instagram story of lilia and jenelles daughter (I'm sorry I don't remember her name)? They're both in bikinis dancing. It's kind of disturbing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snarkyblonde
Talker

Advertisement

Postby missy-1010 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:05 pm

snarkyblonde wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:
ArielLipstick wrote:Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.

100% agree.

Did you guys see the video from her Instagram story of lilia and jenelles daughter (I'm sorry I don't remember her name)? They're both in bikinis dancing. It's kind of disturbing

I thought so too! What's even weirder is how comfortable Lilia looks. It's really concerning.

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby megangold27 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:11 pm

missy-1010 wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:[quote="ArielLipstick"]Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.

100% agree.

I thought so too! What's even weirder is how comfortable Lilia looks. It's really concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

They're children, wearing bikinis, in 100+ degree weather. Are you seriously sexualizing two little girls dancing in their swimsuits? You made it seem like they're spinning around a pole and their moms are throwing ones at them. Good grief.

megangold27
Amateur

Postby missy-1010 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:32 pm

megangold27 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:[quote="vonniebeth"][quote="ArielLipstick"]Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.

100% agree.

They're children, wearing bikinis, in 100+ degree weather. Are you seriously sexualizing two little girls dancing in their swimsuits? You made it seem like they're spinning around a pole and their moms are throwing ones at them. Good grief.

No. But compare Lilias body language to Alayna's(?) and you can tell which one is Jessica's daughter easy. It's gross the person Jess is turning Lilia into. And to plaster it all over the Internet is gross.
"Ok girls!! Shake your hips and wiggle your popsicles for the insta boomerang!!!"
Good grief

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby hwarner » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:22 am

F

hwarner
Talker

Postby Captain Smooth » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:23 am

ajaded76 wrote:Look the comparison of landen to addy in that pic!! She has got to be at least up to his shoulders and probably matches him in weight. Tell me if I'm seeing things or you are all seeing it too. He is 3 and she is 7 months? Damn near the same size.

She is a very well fed baby, but I read that breastfed babies can be a bit bigger compared to bottlefed babies and the weight will go down when they start to walk. I used to be an exceptionally fat baby, even though I was bottlefed, but it all disapeared once I started to run. It's the lack of being able to move around that puts on so much weight.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Chatabox » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:32 am

vonniebeth wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:[quote="ajaded76"]But Angelica is sooo advanced, you guys.

I'm probably one of the few people on here that doesn't have a problem with Addys name, but Angelica is actually really pretty in english, would have been a nice name too.

I don't think the name Adelyn is that bad but the way Jess spells it Addelynn looks ridiculous to me and the fact that all her kids names are matchy matchy.. Kyson, Kaden ,Caden, Landen, Addelyn all looks and sounds weird together

Could be Jacelyn, Kacen, Payson, Emersyn, and whatever the other kids' names are since Lucy doesn't post anymore.[/quote]

Jamison and Hudson. (She butchered the spelling of the 2 newest ones though.)
Chatabox
Gossiper

Postby marshmellow » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:58 am

Captain Smooth wrote:
ajaded76 wrote:Look the comparison of landen to addy in that pic!! She has got to be at least up to his shoulders and probably matches him in weight. Tell me if I'm seeing things or you are all seeing it too. He is 3 and she is 7 months? Damn near the same size.

She is a very well fed baby, but I read that breastfed babies can be a bit bigger compared to bottlefed babies and the weight will go down when they start to walk. I used to be an exceptionally fat baby, even though I was bottlefed, but it all disapeared once I started to run. It's the lack of being able to move around that puts on so much weight.

Landon was not bottlefed ? He was exclusively breastfed just like the twins , at least as far as I know. That being said, yes Adrenaline is by far the biggest baby of hers. Lilia, twins and Landon were all small. Probably has to do with Stabby's genes.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby marshmellow » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:02 am

[/quote]

This. So much this. Seriously people take it too far sometimes.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby pleasecleanyourhouse » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:29 am

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
ajaded76 wrote:But Angelica is sooo advanced, you guys.

I'm probably one of the few people on here that doesn't have a problem with Addys name, but Angelica is actually really pretty in english, would have been a nice name too.

I don't think the name Adelyn is that bad but the way Jess spells it Addelynn looks ridiculous to me and the fact that all her kids names are matchy matchy.. Kyson, Kaden ,Caden, Landen, Addelyn all looks and sounds weird together

Could be Jacelyn, Kacen, Payson, Emersyn, and whatever the other kids' names are since Lucy doesn't post anymore.[/quote]

Jamison and Hudson. (She butchered the spelling of the 2 newest ones though.)[/quote]

who is Lucy?
pleasecleanyourhouse
Amateur

Postby Captain Smooth » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:06 am

marshmellow wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

Landon was not bottlefed ? He was exclusively breastfed just like the twins , at least as far as I know. That being said, yes Adrenaline is by far the biggest baby of hers. Lilia, twins and Landon were all small. Probably has to do with Stabby's genes.

Yeah, I know, it said in the article that they can be bigger and put on more weight, doesn't mean they have to.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:45 am

Maybe if she didn't whip her tits out every single fucking time the camera is on and shove them in addies mourh she wouldn't be so big, I would put it past her to put Addie on the boob even though she already ate just to get a camera shot.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby HCB » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:53 am

I thought it was spelled Add A Lynn. Addalynn Jade. They should have gone with AddABow Ginger.
Wife, mom of 2, gym rat, and general shit talker.
HCB
True Gossiper

Postby nl_s » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:20 am

There is no way I would let my child ride their bike with no shoes and no clothes on. Landen literally has nothing protecting him if he were to fall. Totally irresponsible to allow him to do that. His helmet doesn't look like it fits right either.
nl_s
Amateur

Postby nl_s » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:23 am

Who is Lucy?

Lucy was a YouTube mom who ended up deleting all of her stuff out of nowhere. Xxxjoelpoelxxx or something like that
nl_s
Amateur

Postby Ducklings4 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:15 am

soma31 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170703/5734f2695c6bac63726e4d728d486f6a.jpg[/img]

Hmm, maybe it's because they've had a camera shoved in their faces since the moment they were conceived?

I do like Lilia's dress though, and it's nice to see that the twins aren't dressed the "same but different"

Tommy, Caden, and Landen all have the same hair style.

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:31 am

missy-1010 wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:[quote="ArielLipstick"]Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.

100% agree.

Alynna is not really dancing, and she is acting like a 7 year old. Lillia needs to settle down a bit. I am sure Jesss is egging them on. Lillia will do anything for attention Alynna looks like this is as much as I do.

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby ruby14 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:55 am

HCB wrote:I thought it was spelled Add A Lynn. Addalynn Jade. They should have gone with AddABow Ginger.

It's actually Addelyn, which I don't think is a weird way to spell it at all.
ruby14
Amateur

Postby Lyanna » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:30 am

It's really weird how hard it is for Jess to adapt to this baby. All her babies were little and this one is kinda huge, well it's obvious, she's not going to be skinny one morning just like that so I don't know why she's not over it yet. Babies have different sizes. She fed her the same thing as her 4 siblings so she doesn't understand how this one is so huge, but yeah she's a different baby. It's like she thinks she is meant to make little babies, even if this one has different genes because honestly Chris isn't bigger than Drake or Gabe who is kinda huge himself but Lilia is so skinny.
Then she can't adapt to a pale baby. Her other ones were not dark but they didn't have that very pale skin Addy has. The girl is a platinum blonde. As a ginger herself, Jess should know her skin is very very sensitive and burn easily but it's like she didn't understand it yet because she keeps putting her under the sun without a hat or without enough sunscreen.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:34 am

Addie is fucking huge from all that Taco Bell milk she is given.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:06 am

The metabolism of Jess's other kids seems to be just fine, but Addition's might very well not be, so if she continues feeding her the crap she's been feeding all her other kids, she'll be in for a surprise.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby olemama » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:12 am

megangold27 wrote:

YTMD people are not sexualizing the girls but Jess most assuredly is. Now I don't know about Janell but there is no question that Jess emphasizes the sexual qualities of her children. She has called her boys in the past "studs", "heartbreakers" and she got backlash for that.(rightly so!) They're five for god's sake; they are not boyfriend material. She constantly emphasizes Lilia's looks, her pretty hair or cute clothing. She dresses her in spaghetti strap shirts, bikinis, useless sandals, and skimpy dresses rather than sturdy play wear appropriate for a 7 year old. And, most importantly, she is the children's role model. She herself dresses in revealing tight clothing and has had multiple sexual relationships which the twins and Lilia have been witness to. At this age, Lilia should be dressed in a one-piece suit suitable for lots of swimming and playing without having to worry about whether her top will fall off.
olemama
Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:29 am

I agree that calling your sons "studs" and "heartbreakers" is stupid and can put them in the wrong mindset, but I think you're going way too far by accusing Jess of sexualizing her children on purpose. "She herself dresses in revealing tight clothing and has had multiple sexual relationships"—I'm sorry, I didn't realize you're supposed to dress like a nun once you're a mother. Aside from the fact that I think Jess has poor taste in clothes, she just turned 25 and lives in California, why shouldn't she wear "revealing" clothes? Jesus, you're making it sound like she's walking around in a stripper outfit. Jesus.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby webby » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:32 am

ngl I felt uncomfortable seeing that on Instagram. It j rubbed me the wrong way
imagine if Lilia went to the beach with Gabe; you know she would be wearing rash guards. if she went to the beach with Messica? that cute lil Cat & Jack bikini from Target!!!
and it's not like she doesn't have any other swimsuits. Didn't she have to wear something specific for swimming lessons? I can't remember which video it was from
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby megangold27 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:46 am

olemama wrote:
megangold27 wrote:

YTMD people are not sexualizing the girls but Jess most assuredly is. Now I don't know about Janell but there is no question that Jess emphasizes the sexual qualities of her children. She has called her boys in the past "studs", "heartbreakers" and she got backlash for that.(rightly so!) They're five for god's sake; they are not boyfriend material. She constantly emphasizes Lilia's looks, her pretty hair or cute clothing. She dresses her in spaghetti strap shirts, bikinis, useless sandals, and skimpy dresses rather than sturdy play wear appropriate for a 7 year old. And, most importantly, she is the children's role model. She herself dresses in revealing tight clothing and has had multiple sexual relationships which the twins and Lilia have been witness to. At this age, Lilia should be dressed in a one-piece suit suitable for lots of swimming and playing without having to worry about whether her top will fall off.

I agree that calling her sons "studs" and "heartbreakers" deserved some backlash. But saying that Lilia wearing a two piece swimsuit is inappropriate for a 7 year old? Really? It's a swimsuit. Meant for swimming... What exactly has Jess put Lilia in that's skimpy? Dresses and spaghetti strap shirts and sandals? I think Lilia looks darling most of the time. Who cares is the dresses are over the top sometimes? She's cute.

I'm not going to even address what you said about Jess.

Slut shaming and sexualizing children all in one post. Good job.

megangold27
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam