Pits of paradis

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pits of paradis

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

AutumnLane wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like she waddles when she walks? When she vlogs sometime she's got the pregnancy waddle going on.
She has arthritis and maybe something else, I can't remember. That causes her a lot of pain and being overweight doesn't help. So yea she does waddle a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

On the note of them not taking Harper out.
I don't think we've ever seen them take her to a mommy and me class or really anything. She would hardly leave the house with just Harper when she was a baby, joe always had to go with them or he would take Harper alone.
I think Britt is overwhelmed and doesn't know what to do. Maybe being in Utah will help, and she'll be more willing to do baby things with Harper, especially with her being more mobile.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:On the note of them not taking Harper out.
I don't think we've ever seen them take her to a mommy and me class or really anything. She would hardly leave the house with just Harper when she was a baby, joe always had to go with them or he would take Harper alone.
I think Britt is overwhelmed and doesn't know what to do. Maybe being in Utah will help, and she'll be more willing to do baby things with Harper, especially with her being more mobile.

They have quite a few family members in Utah so maybe once they get settled that will help her get out and about a bit more if she doesn't like going by herself.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

she has RA which i know can cause a lot of pain so i am assuming that's why you notice the waddling?

i hope she starts doing more with harper outside of the house without joe being in tow because i have seen vlogs she has posted in the past where joe was even working on either christmas eve or day if i remember correctly. so it seems joe works a ton which is admirable but if that is the case then they are stuck in that house at all times
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i just watched her most recent video about what they got harper for her birthday coming up and one thing she touches on in the beginning is how harper is attached to the hip to joe. this sort of makes me sad but wonder at the same time why harper doesn't show the amount of affection to britt as she does joe. i feel like maybe and i could be wrong that britt is too over powering with harper where as joe is very soft and gentle with her. the things they got for harper were cute but i feel like the loft she is trying to transform for harper is something better suited for a pre-teen
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looks like someone found this thread... Hi Britt

cosypenguin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cosypenguin »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Looks like someone found this thread... Hi Britt

Haha, That video was....

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

I don't think she has thick enough skin for youtube.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She pretty much pointed out everything we've talked about on here without actually saying it. Except for the adoption story. She did mention that by name.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i find it weird that youtubers claim people discussing their videos are automatically haters. i don't know about any of you but when i watch a television show i sometimes will discuss the episode or series with a friend or my spouse and to me it's sort of the same thing when it comes to youtube because most of the crap you see on there is just as scripted as the shows we watch on television. not saying that britt's content is scripted but the majority of larger channels very much are. her channel is just another channel on that site that people have decided to discuss and that's what happens when you put your lives out there for the world to either love appreciate dislike or dissect.

i think she went overboard with pulling out a piece of paper and drawing on it to try and explain what her life is compared to youtube. there's actually another thread on her on another gossip site so i don't know if she's referring to this thread or that one because the conversations on this and that one are extremely similar. i've never seen anyone comment on her being a bad mother or her not loving harper but she mentioned that in her video so talk about someone filling in the blanks? she is kind of guilty for doing this herself by 'assuming the rest' like she says her 'haters' do. i've also never heard another youtuber give a free pass like she says in her video i have always seen youtubers fly off the handle when they find hate comments on their channel or gossip sites like this one.

i agree with someone on here that said she doesn't have thick enough skin for youtube but i also have to try and put myself in their position and ask myself how i would react if at all with something like this. i actually admire her saying that she's done with daily vlogs because i have to say she is at least putting her child before the income this youtube nonsense brings so i will give credit where credit is due in that aspect.
Luna Lovegood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna Lovegood »

I actually like watching her videos every now and then, and I really wish her the best with her channel and family. I completely understand today's video, being a very sensitive person myself, but at the same time if I were her I wouldn't overthink the 'hate' comments, or simply try my best to ignore them.

P.S: I would like for Britney to start a healthy balanced diet. Both Joe and her were looking good some months ago, but im sure the stress of moving and everything was not helpful. I also just watched some of her old IG photos (way after she had been diagnosed) and she looked so good! Not only in size, she looked heathy. I believe beauty comes in every shape, size or form, that being said I'm sure once she starts eating healthier not only her health will improve but also her self-esteem.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Why doesnt she disable the comment section? Or is it definitely because of ytmd that caused that video?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i know there is another gossip site that has a thread on her and they pretty much copy what's being said over here........it's actually pretty funny but i can't say for sure what site she has seen. i am guessing this one because the other one is small and has like seven active members
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I understand I wouldnt want people "filling in the blanks" and making assumptions about my life but she has to understand that fair or not that is the gamble you take when sharing your life on youtube. The other thing is that you share the best 10 minutes of your day on youtube, so if those daily highlights dont involve any interaction or stimulation with Harper again, people are going to have opinions.
Overall I wish them the best but just for youtube in general you have to take the good with the bad.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

I understand that as human beings we are all sensitive to criticism however as others have said criticism does not usually equal malicious bullying. No one in this thread has ever suggested that Britt doesn't love Harper or is some horrible person. However she must realize that there are some unusual things about her family and story and its human nature for people to speculate and be curious. I know there are plenty of things I do that others may deem questionable or disagree with but I don't consider those people to be bullies or haters, just people with differing opinions and parenting styles etc. She took some minor criticism to heart very intensely. I'm not saying its abnormal for her feelings to be hurt but calling us all bullies is a little bit much. I think Britt is a good mom who loves her daughter very much, but of course some things about her story raise some red flags.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

olivialinnea101 wrote:I understand that as human beings we are all sensitive to criticism however as others have said criticism does not usually equal malicious bullying. No one in this thread has ever suggested that Britt doesn't love Harper or is some horrible person. However she must realize that there are some unusual things about her family and story and its human nature for people to speculate and be curious. I know there are plenty of things I do that others may deem questionable or disagree with but I don't consider those people to be bullies or haters, just people with differing opinions and parenting styles etc. She took some minor criticism to heart very intensely. I'm not saying its abnormal for her feelings to be hurt but calling us all bullies is a little bit much. I think Britt is a good mom who loves her daughter very much, but of course some things about her story raise some red flags.
my thoughts exactly. like i said i give her props for opting out of daily vlogging because of her family because i feel like a lot of youtubers need to choose that route but i also feel like she may or may not have taken this a bit too far with the video. i can't stand when youtubers use a thumbnail as clickbait with them wiping their tears yet in the video you see minimal tears. not to say any of us wanted to see her or anyone else cry by any means but at the same time you can't say you don't want the discussion about you when you do things like that. why use clickbait titles and thumbnails and then expect people to not roll their eyes at that?
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:I understand that as human beings we are all sensitive to criticism however as others have said criticism does not usually equal malicious bullying. No one in this thread has ever suggested that Britt doesn't love Harper or is some horrible person. However she must realize that there are some unusual things about her family and story and its human nature for people to speculate and be curious. I know there are plenty of things I do that others may deem questionable or disagree with but I don't consider those people to be bullies or haters, just people with differing opinions and parenting styles etc. She took some minor criticism to heart very intensely. I'm not saying its abnormal for her feelings to be hurt but calling us all bullies is a little bit much. I think Britt is a good mom who loves her daughter very much, but of course some things about her story raise some red flags.
my thoughts exactly. like i said i give her props for opting out of daily vlogging because of her family because i feel like a lot of youtubers need to choose that route but i also feel like she may or may not have taken this a bit too far with the video. i can't stand when youtubers use a thumbnail as clickbait with them wiping their tears yet in the video you see minimal tears. not to say any of us wanted to see her or anyone else cry by any means but at the same time you can't say you don't want the discussion about you when you do things like that. why use clickbait titles and thumbnails and then expect people to not roll their eyes at that?
Exactly. Based on that video she was making it seem as though people were personally attacking her and bullying her and her family and calling them awful names etc. Plus her saying that people accused her of not loving Harper.... all mothers love their kids, even the moms who aren't good parents still LOVE their kids. I would never go so far to say she doesn't love her child. Plus even when people have made minor criticisms at some of her parenting skills it was usually excused with she's a first time mom and still getting the hang of things etc.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she's merely falling into the youtuber trap where she uses criticism as bullying so she can get that crocodile tear out of her eye for the thumbnail. i had some respect for her up until i watched this video and at first i felt for her but the more i think about it the more i think to myself..........stop doing youtube if it's really that bad for you. i can't stand that these youtubers feel like everyone and their aunt should praise them at any given moment.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

amazing she is back a day and a half after posting her video about leaving. just another stunt for clicks on my opinion.
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

She didn't say she was leaving YouTube she said she was no longer doing daily vlogs.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”