BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

heyyyhi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Unread post by heyyyhi »

smom12 wrote:And she's going to a fucking parade and seeing fucking fireworks.

Everyone thinks I'm so hard on her but now y'all know why. She just has babies and could give two shits once they can talk. Unfucking believable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On one hand I do feel bad for her considering the circumstances with Nolan and sometimes I feel pity for her due to her constrained life, but on the other hand I think that Nolan should travel with her to these fun events because he won't be able to experience many things like a normal child and she's not giving him those experiences. She started leasing her new car a little over a year ago and is now living like how I think she wants to live: travelling with a cute baby and doing whatever she wants, while her two older kids are taken care of by someone else. I felt so bad for Aria right before Britney left her (and didn't have to).
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

heyyyhi wrote:
smom12 wrote:And she's going to a fucking parade and seeing fucking fireworks.

Everyone thinks I'm so hard on her but now y'all know why. She just has babies and could give two shits once they can talk. Unfucking believable.

On one hand I do feel bad for her considering the circumstances with Nolan and sometimes I feel pity for her due to her constrained life, but on the other hand I think that Nolan should travel with her to these fun events because he won't be able to experience many things like a normal child and she's not giving him those experiences. She started leasing her new car a little over a year ago and is now living like how I think she wants to live: travelling with a cute baby and doing whatever she wants, while her two older kids are taken care of by someone else. I felt so bad for Aria right before Britney left her (and didn't have to).
I'll feel for her in that regard when Nolan's condition is actually constraining her. But right now, he is pretty much fine. Yes he has started some medicine but that doesn't make it so she can't travel with him. But other than that, he's still a pretty typical child. He can walk around and visit family and he doesn't have a wheelchair on anything like that for them to take along. There really is no excuse for not taking the other two.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Even a wheelchair would be less than all the shit she took for Carlo.

janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janjanthecancan »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Image
I kind of want to reply "Not Aria and Nolan."

How is Ean okay with this? My husband would be fuming... She had to of left out details of what she was going out to Ohio for. She must of said it was to help Alyssa move, and that the older kids would be in the way. If I told my husband I was going to visit family to sit by the pool, go to red white and boom, and have a great time he would insist I take all the kids. If I didn't he would quickly let me know that I am being selfish and not putting my family first. Especially if he is working while I would be gallivanting around with my newest baby.

You know, unless there is trouble in paradise and she took off to get away from him.,
That's exactly what I was thinking.. everything she's been posting keeps giving me the idea that they're doing this as a "break" from each other and he's vlogging to keep up appearances. I could be wrong though.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Im certainly the minority here, but I dont think its that big of a deal that she didnt take the other kids...as long as she has another vacation coming up soon that they will get to experience. If this was it though- thats crappy. I understand just wanting to get away and she had to take Harlow because she is nursing. I could understand B wanting time by herself with her dad and sister to feel like her "old self" again. Especially since she seems to be a little overwhelmed with her life lately. Personally I would miss my kids too much and wouldn't want to be that far away from them...but I understand how she might be feeling.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

js2013 wrote:Im certainly the minority here, but I dont think its that big of a deal that she didnt take the other kids...as long as she has another vacation coming up soon that they will get to experience. If this was it though- thats crappy. I understand just wanting to get away and she had to take Harlow because she is nursing. I could understand B wanting time by herself with her dad and sister to feel like her "old self" again. Especially since she seems to be a little overwhelmed with her life lately. Personally I would miss my kids too much and wouldn't want to be that far away from them...but I understand how she might be feeling.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I can't. I can't understand how she feels. You know why? Because she is posting snaps and IG posts like she is having the time of her life. One little blurb in the past couple of days about missing them but that's it. I'd be so miserable without my kids I wouldn't be posting all over social media about parades and fireworks and eating funnel cake and chillin by the pool.

mavenjill
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mavenjill »

She is acting her age, what is she 22? She was a teen mom and got stuck at that age is what it seems. It seems like a girls trip hanging by the pool and escaping. If it was a family trip, her family would be there.. meaning her kids and Ean.

Swear she saw okbaby random trip to visit Kyras mom so copycat BritBrit needed to get visiting her dad. Whenever she sees something recently she doesnt even try to hide it, she instantly does it too. V got pregnant, instantly her next cycle, she got pregnant too! She is out of ideas probably and doesnt want to be Boring Brittany.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

I 100% think something is up, weather she is going thru a mid life crisis, problems with her and ean, I also think she will end up pregnant eventually within the next 2 years or less. Something is definitely up tho.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

She irks me more and more each day. I've mentioned I have a little girl around Nolan's age with health issues and I have a newborn now and I can't imagine leaving my daughter to go have fun with just the baby. It's probably no big deal to a lot of people and the other kids don't realize it right now but but they will look back when they're older, and while one or two trips is no big deal, Britney is building a pattern of leaving them out and it'll catch up to her. Kids aren't dumb.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can understand needing a vacation by yourself. It's just that, a vacation BY YOURSELF. I am actually going on one at the end of summer when my oldest is already back in school. (And my youngest goes to preschool) Neither of my kids are coming, and it isn't to a place suitable for me to bring them or I would. (Las Vegas). My parents, siblings (neither have kids), and my dads Mom are all meeting out there to celebrate my grandfathers birthday who passed in January. I was actually upset at the destination, but it was grandpas favorite place lol. And this is the first time we have been on a vacation as Mom, dad and siblings since we were children.

But, my kids will be home with their dad (who absolutely doesn't want to go, I've begged) and my aunt offered to let them stay the night by husband works.

I don't feel bad about that because they're all being left out lol. Now if I took my son, and left my daughter I would feel like shit and I'm sure my family would call me out on it and let me know how messed up I am.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I can understand needing a vacation by yourself. It's just that, a vacation BY YOURSELF. I am actually going on one at the end of summer when my oldest is already back in school. (And my youngest goes to preschool) Neither of my kids are coming, and it isn't to a place suitable for me to bring them or I would. (Las Vegas). My parents, siblings (neither have kids), and my dads Mom are all meeting out there to celebrate my grandfathers birthday who passed in January. I was actually upset at the destination, but it was grandpas favorite place lol. And this is the first time we have been on a vacation as Mom, dad and siblings since we were children.

But, my kids will be home with their dad (who absolutely doesn't want to go, I've begged) and my aunt offered to let them stay the night by husband works.

I don't feel bad about that because they're all being left out lol. Now if I took my son, and left my daughter I would feel like shit and I'm sure my family would call me out on it and let me know how messed up I am.

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with taking a break. But picking one and not the others?

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I can understand needing a vacation by yourself. It's just that, a vacation BY YOURSELF. I am actually going on one at the end of summer when my oldest is already back in school. (And my youngest goes to preschool) Neither of my kids are coming, and it isn't to a place suitable for me to bring them or I would. (Las Vegas). My parents, siblings (neither have kids), and my dads Mom are all meeting out there to celebrate my grandfathers birthday who passed in January. I was actually upset at the destination, but it was grandpas favorite place lol. And this is the first time we have been on a vacation as Mom, dad and siblings since we were children.

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with taking a break. But picking one and not the others?

And the fact it was so visit family in her hometown. When we went for that funeral this past Monday I had so much help I didn't know where my kids were half the time. I would be looking for them and it's like oh aunt has them in the backyard eating popsicles on the patio. Even when I was eating, if one of them came up to me for something, someone would get them what they asked for just so I could finish. That's the beauty of visiting family so much help, nothing about it was stressful.

I think her "other kids" would break her appearance. She probably has her family (dad) thinking she's got it 100% under control and if she took them all it would show otherwise.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

smom12 wrote:

And as you said, your destination really isn't appropriate for the family and no one else is bringing their little ones, I assume. But I haven't seen B go anywhere yet that Aria and Nolan couldn't be and I think they'd enjoy being able to spend time with the family. I mean B's little brother doesn't look that much older than Aria. I am sure they'd love to go to a parade and watch the first works with the family.

As I said, I understood why B didn't take Aria and Nolan to playlist live. I can give her a pass on that. But this is the second time she's done this and she absolutely should have brought the other two with her to be with family. She can't defend going on both of these trips and only bringing Harlow.
Owlson803
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Owlson803 »

Jeez, my parents took my brother and I everywhere with them. My brother is on the autism spectrum, high functioning, but still was a handful to travel with. But not one moment did they decide to take just me because "it was easier" or just him because "he needed a little more attention."
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aria starts kindergarten this year doesn't she? I would want to be doing things with her because once she starts "real" school she wont be able to miss hardly any days. And, if I recall kindergarten isn't 1/2 day like it was when I went to school lol.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She can't even take her kids on a nice family vacation. They usually go to the coast in SC to eat and shop. Destin FL is within driving distance for her (we drive it every year (14hrs split into 2 days) there's always fun stuff along the way that we stop for. It's like a 9 hour drive to Destin from where she lives. She has driven 7+ hours alone. She's even closer to Disney, and they could stay with Ean's family.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Playing devil's advocate as all the posts are on the same theme here. I like B but agreed I couldn't even take a holiday by myself I'd miss them too much, break or not.
But... Removing the fact that Harlow is BF and the baby. Perhaps B DOES need a break (it certainly has seemed like that these last few months) and Ean was only happy watching the older 2? Not taking away anything from fathers, I myself was raised by a single dad but I've noticed often some dad's aren't too happy or confident to look after 1 child never mind a bunch. And yes I know they are primarily staying with Ean's grandmother but it still stands.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Curtain06 wrote:Playing devil's advocate as all the posts are on the same theme here. I like B but agreed I couldn't even take a holiday by myself I'd miss them too much, break or not.
But... Removing the fact that Harlow is BF and the baby. Perhaps B DOES need a break (it certainly has seemed like that these last few months) and Ean was only happy watching the older 2? Not taking away anything from fathers, I myself was raised by a single dad but I've noticed often some dad's aren't too happy or confident to look after 1 child never mind a bunch. And yes I know they are primarily staying with Ean's grandmother but it still stands.

This! Not sure why everyone is freaking out. We all need breaks but she is nursing so it's not like she can just leave Harlow at home. Hopefully aria and Nolan are getting some quality time with Ean and their grandparents. It's important for them to have time away from their mother too- contrary to popular belief. They are together all the time. It would be nice for them to visit other family but britney needs a break and she should have it. Moms are better when they have had breaks lol I'm sure her family is holding Harlow so she gets plenty of alone time too.
kaymaroff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaymaroff »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Curtain06 wrote:Playing devil's advocate as all the posts are on the same theme here. I like B but agreed I couldn't even take a holiday by myself I'd miss them too much, break or not.

This! Not sure why everyone is freaking out. We all need breaks but she is nursing so it's not like she can just leave Harlow at home. Hopefully aria and Nolan are getting some quality time with Ean and their grandparents. It's important for them to have time away from their mother too- contrary to popular belief. They are together all the time. It would be nice for them to visit other family but britney needs a break and she should have it. Moms are better when they have had breaks lol I'm sure her family is holding Harlow so she gets plenty of alone time too.
Yes! I was surprised at how negative everyone is about her taking a trip away without her children (I'm guessing the only reason she took Harlow is because you can't leave a boob at home).

I honestly think a little break is perfectly healthy - sometimes more so for stay at home mums - and her children are safe and being cared for by their father.

Would we be having this discussion if it was Ean going away without the kids?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”