JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Bsveach15 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Almost 9pm in the Esquilin, Roque,Skube house and dinner is served. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How does Janell's dinner have anything to do with when Jess and her herd ate dinner? I don't even think they are together. Neither has posted a picture of the other all day.
Typical of you to say son but that's definitely Jessss' new counter top and fine china sooo.

Didn't know what her counters look like, sorry about that...
Also, it's modesto, I think everyone's finest china is paper. I remember they used it at thanksgiving once.
I still don't think that is solid proof that the kids are just eating tho. To each their own tho.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

GO AWAYYYYY. Seriously, its sad.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Talking about J's china, well fuck that ! Aint nobody should dine in her disgusting china anyway. God knows which ones she has peed into and dipped the pregnancy test.
sipping_tea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sipping_tea »

"Big Caden really likes knives". Guess he got that from Stabby
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

sipping_tea wrote:"Big Caden really likes knives". Guess he got that from Stabby
Haha, you beat me to it!
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Lilia's wearing a one piece in the new vlog. Yay, I'm THRILLED (/sarcasm). Can this whole bikini slut shaming discussion go to boxing ring now?

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

julietpreston wrote:People are basically saying that a 7 year olds body is inherently sexual, and she should cover it up, as though she is doing something wrong by having a body. If somebody is a disgusting p*edophile, they will be one no matter what a child is wearing. In fact, they like children who look like children, so a child being dressed in "adult" clothing may not even be appealing to them (who knows, their brains work differently than ours). I think it is wrong in general for Jess to exploit her kids on YT because it leaves them very vulnerable to creeps, but I can't blame a possible creeps disgusting actions on how she dresses her kids. I know it can be very scary, knowing that there is possible creeps lurking on Jess's channel. But making children dress a certain way so that creeps don't perv on them teaches them that they should change themselves to stop things happening, and can lead to them thinking that if something happens, it is their fault. That kind of thing leads to victim blaming.
Tank you! Especially for the bold part!
The funny thing is, that those fears of dressing kids inappropriately only applies to girls (as usual) and not to boys, even though the danger is not any smaller with boys than with girls.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I'm sick of seeing her face on the thumbnails

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Bsveach15 wrote:Almost 9pm in the Esquilin, Roque,Skube house and dinner is served. Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 885c5a.png[/img]

What even is that? Not even being snarky but that looks bad lol

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Yes Jessica we know your attention seeking ass loves getting stopped by people. And no they are not all yours they also belong to Ashley, Gabe, and Drake. I hate how she tries to give the impression that she had T&C.

greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

cjl123 wrote: What even is that? Not even being snarky but that looks bad lol

Lasagna? or enchiladas? Either way there's so much cheese and grease... gross.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

marshmellow wrote:
Lyanna wrote:It's really weird how hard it is for Jess to adapt to this baby. All her babies were little and this one is kinda huge, well it's obvious, she's not going to be skinny one morning just like that so I don't know why she's not over it yet. Babies have different sizes. She fed her the same thing as her 4 siblings so she doesn't understand how this one is so huge, but yeah she's a different baby. It's like she thinks she is meant to make little babies, even if this one has different genes because honestly Chris isn't bigger than Drake or Gabe who is kinda huge himself but Lilia is so skinny.
Then she can't adapt to a pale baby. Her other ones were not dark but they didn't have that very pale skin Addy has. The girl is a platinum blonde. As a ginger herself, Jess should know her skin is very very sensitive and burn easily but it's like she didn't understand it yet because she keeps putting her under the sun without a hat or without enough sunscreen.

But genetics is not so simple. Chris may not be big but that just does not depend only on him. His family could be big for all we know.

That being said i feel like pulling my hair out when people say Addy is overfed. BF baby cannot be overfed. For the one last time ! She most probably slows down once she is mobile. It is just her built is why she is big. And really, she is just bigger than what her siblings were. Otherwise I have seen many babies being as big as her.
I totally agree about genetics, that's what jess doesn't understand: it's not because she had only little babies that this one has to be as little as them, even if her dad isn't bigger than the other one's dads. (so weird to write that down btw).
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

LOL the new vlog - why did they set out at 2pm???? Why not get up early and go out instead of setting off halfway through the day lmao. Then giving them dinner at 8-9 pm!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Sorry but what's a china?
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 2010eb.jpg[/img]

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I think that people ask Jess if all the kids are hers not because there's so many of them (well partially yes, but not the main reason) but because they're all so close in age so that it would be impossible for one woman to give birth to all of them unless Lilia and Caden were twins and then Kyson, Kaden and Tommy were triplets...
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

cjl123 wrote:Yes Jessica we know your attention seeking ass loves getting stopped by people. And no they are not all yours they also belong to Ashley, Gabe, and Drake. I hate how she tries to give the impression that she had T&C.

Like when the man is asking which one is the oldest, and asks if it's Lilia. And she all "no, she's the second oldest.. It's the boy in the hooded jacket that's the oldest"

I get not wanting to give your life story. But she could have said "yes, she's my oldest, and the boy is my husbands oldest". But nooooo, that's not a "blended perfect mess".
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Chatabox wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Yes Jessica we know your attention seeking ass loves getting stopped by people. And no they are not all yours they also belong to Ashley, Gabe, and Drake. I hate how she tries to give the impression that she had T&C.

Like when the man is asking which one is the oldest, and asks if it's Lilia. And she all "no, she's the second oldest.. It's the boy in the hooded jacket that's the oldest"

I get not wanting to give your life story. But she could have said "yes, she's my oldest, and the boy is my husbands oldest". But nooooo, that's not a "blended perfect mess".
I don't agree. Why would she tell a stranger on a street story of her life? You know, quick question quick answer. Don't feel like she should go into details.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Who the fuck brings only two towels for 7 (or 6, Aladdin excluded) kids? She knew they brought their bathing trunks, so...
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:I think that people ask Jess if all the kids are hers not because there's so many of them (well partially yes, but not the main reason) but because they're all so close in age so that it would be impossible for one woman to give birth to all of them unless Lilia and Caden were twins and then Kyson, Kaden and Tommy were triplets...
This. And the fact that they don't really look like each other. Lilia and Tommy look so much like each other, they could be siblings/ Caden and Kyson are the two dark haired / Kaden, Landen and Addelyn are the blondes ones.

Return to “JesssFam”