C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Double post, but the "beating a dead horse thing," about what Gains eats, try going to the DB thread. Ollie and Finn's diet are talked about at length every single day just about.

We talk about what is put in the vlogs. Gains has a diet just as bad as Ollie and Finn so it's pretty fair game. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

whys0seri0us wrote:Double post, but the "beating a dead horse thing," about what Gains eats, try going to the DB thread. Ollie and Finn's diet are talked about at length every single day just about.

We talk about what is put in the vlogs. Gains has a diet just as bad as Ollie and Finn so it's pretty fair game. Just saying.

I say it in that thread too. Trust me lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I found the divided plates don't help encourage a varied diet either.
I was always told I was a picky eater. My husband told me you are not a picky eater, but your mom is a terrible cook!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Brooks was adorable in the waves today. He is such a cute baby.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

They should take grandberry to the beach house sometime! I don't remember but has she ever been before? I kind of feel bad for her, she posted a picture of a lawn chair in a kiddy pool saying that was her slice of july 4th heaven.. while her son is living it up in florida.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

They never vacation with Grandberry. They had to her come to one of the conventions once, but only to babysit. For some reason I don't think Grandberry would enjoy going to the beach house as much. I don't think there's any friction between the in-laws, but I don't think a holiday with Katie's family is Grandberry's idea of fun. Grandberry just seems like the life of the party. Granddoc and Granddolly come off as a couple of stiffs. It would be nice for Grandberry to have a vacation with her grandkids. I'm sure she would enjoy that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What I wonder is why if Granddoc is a "stiff", both Katie and Kelly married goofy man-children. Not disagreeing. They do seem a bit stiff. I just think it's really interesting that Jay and Cullen are so much alike. My sisters and I have wildly differing taste in men. So for these two to marry two guys who are both "immature" in their humor, for lack of a better word, is just fascinating to me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Granddoc seems like the polar opposite of the Cullen and Jay. it could be Doc and Dolly are stiff for the camera, but are different IRL? Katie and Kelly both seem more conservative for the camera, but I think both of them are former party girls.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I definitely don't think there is bad blood at all. Berry is invited to all the holiday functions at Dollys and she goes. Dolly shared a picture Berry painted on the vlog once. They all seem to get along great.
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

At my local 4th of July parade they were passing these out for CVXLive looks like Cullen and Katie are going. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 1092c9.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 1b80d4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't think there's bad blood either. Maybe Grandberry's idea of "4th of July heaven" really is soaking her feet in a kiddie pool in the yard. I like things kinda quiet, and things get pretty rowdy with Cullen and Katie and Kelly and Jay and all the kids. I love my family, but one of the best parts of the day when I am at a reunion is closing the door at my hotel room. I know she seems like a real go-getter but maybe she enjoys her quiet time.

beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

I don't think there's bad blood or anything . If I had to guess grandberry doesn't have a beach house nor most likely the funds to provide free stay, food,etc for them as often as Katie's parents are able to. It's obvious to me that they have very different financial backgrounds . Nothing wrong with that!

Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

Sorry this is probably a little off topic, but I'm just catching up. After reading back through previous comments it dawned on me that YouTube is going to be if not the destruction, the demise of Katie and Cullen. They have completely lost who they are. The structure and foundation they had is gone. Both with themselves personally, as a couple, and as parents. I think Cullen has always been on the lazier side. He never came across as caring too much if he had a job to go to. I think the quality of their vlogs have gone down compared to even 2 years ago, and I think that's a reflection of what I'm saying. I honestly think Katie is miserable and that's why she's let herself go
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Silentbob wrote:Sorry this is probably a little off topic, but I'm just catching up. After reading back through previous comments it dawned on me that YouTube is going to be if not the destruction, the demise of Katie and Cullen. They have completely lost who they are. The structure and foundation they had is gone. Both with themselves personally, as a couple, and as parents. I think Cullen has always been on the lazier side. He never came across as caring too much if he had a job to go to. I think the quality of their vlogs have gone down compared to even 2 years ago, and I think that's a reflection of what I'm saying. I honestly think Katie is miserable and that's why she's let herself go
I agree 100%. They're always "tired", and have no reason to be. I think Katie is bored out of her mind. She's a very smart woman who was using her mind at work. As much as she loves her kids and doesn't want to leave them, I imagine she feels a bit stifled. I sure did when I stayed home. I know I am projecting, but she's showing some signs that she isn't 100% happy. And l'd go insane being around another person 24/7 with hardly any break. I don't care how much you love them. You need time to yourself away from your SO. I also think living a few doors down from Kelly and Jay is going to be wearing too. Cullen is thinking, "Yay! A playmate!" You notice that Katie doesn't say "Cullen! Inappropriate!" much anymore? And I don't think he's toned down. And having to worry about footage, and filming your 10th anniversary dinner, and special time with your mom, would also get grating. To tell your husband you might be pregnant and his first reaction is "but we haven't started the vlog"?

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

whys0seri0us wrote:They aren't 'proud' she's a picky eater. They are just lazy and her being a picky eater is easier on them. Make the same food over and over again and know she's gonna eat it. Why try when they could just make mac and cheese and she'll eat it?

I did see in either C& K's vlog or The JKToday that Granddoc tried to get Gaines to try a bite of the lasagna but I don't think he was successful. I

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Gaines is at the age now where they can start telling her she is going to have to at least try the food or she is going to go hungry. That sounds harsh but it wouldn't kill her if she refused the food even for a whole day but I really doubt she'd make it that long. And they can go slowly and make sure there is something she will eat prepared for her and tell her she needs to take at least x number of bites of whatever food it is that is new to her.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Silentbob wrote:Sorry this is probably a little off topic, but I'm just catching up. After reading back through previous comments it dawned on me that YouTube is going to be if not the destruction, the demise of Katie and Cullen. They have completely lost who they are. The structure and foundation they had is gone. Both with themselves personally, as a couple, and as parents. I think Cullen has always been on the lazier side. He never came across as caring too much if he had a job to go to. I think the quality of their vlogs have gone down compared to even 2 years ago, and I think that's a reflection of what I'm saying. I honestly think Katie is miserable and that's why she's let herself go
I worry about them everyday It seems like. When this YouTube jig is up they are going to be in financial trouble. This is just assuming the alleged trust fund and savings can't support them. I wish Katie would stop playing like she likes not having the life she had as a child and go back to work. Those social blade statistics are scary for a family of four living in mansion. ( compared to my house it seems like a mansion). Oh lord I made this reply about thier financial situation IMO and not Katie's boredom. Sorry!

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I wish Grandberry would go on vacation with them too but someone's gotta feed their cats.

The water park looked like so much fun!
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Green Jello wrote:At my local 4th of July parade they were passing these out for CVXLive looks like Cullen and Katie are going.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
No DBs, yay!
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I think Grand Berry would appreciate a trip to the beach with just Katie and Cullen. They have access to the beach house house without Katie's parents being there.

Or branch out and do a different kind of vacation with her. She'd be amazing on a history based vacation to D.C. or Boston, especially once the kids get older.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”