JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by julietpreston »

Like when Jess was like "I can't believe Caden is 7! He's growing up so fast!" Chill lady you've known him since he was like 5 lol
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:I think that people ask Jess if all the kids are hers not because there's so many of them (well partially yes, but not the main reason) but because they're all so close in age so that it would be impossible for one woman to give birth to all of them unless Lilia and Caden were twins and then Kyson, Kaden and Tommy were triplets...
Exactly she would have to had multiple sets of multiples which people find interesting. Which is why they stop her.

Side note I don't think the people who stop and ask her are any better tbh. Who the F stops someone like "are these all yours" um that's no ones business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

cjl123 wrote:
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:I think that people ask Jess if all the kids are hers not because there's so many of them (well partially yes, but not the main reason) but because they're all so close in age so that it would be impossible for one woman to give birth to all of them unless Lilia and Caden were twins and then Kyson, Kaden and Tommy were triplets...
Exactly she would have to had multiple sets of multiples which people find interesting. Which is why they stop her.

Side note I don't think the people who stop and ask her are any better tbh. Who the F stops someone like "are these all yours" um that's no ones business.

That's true. Mind your own business... in my country it's pretty uncommon to have more than 3 (maybe sometimes 4) kids, most people have 1 or 2 so I guess if she came here people would stare and ask but I thought that it's not that weird in the US where you can find plenty families with lots of kids but maybe I was wrong. But then again in my opinion they ask because of how close in age (and height) they are and how they all pretty much look different.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

If someone could take the recap for me today that would be great...we are having an all day get together today and I probably won't get the 20 minutes I need to recap the video much less anything else Thanks!

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:
cjl123 wrote:

That's true. Mind your own business... in my country it's pretty uncommon to have more than 3 (maybe sometimes 4) kids, most people have 1 or 2 so I guess if she came here people would stare and ask but I thought that it's not that weird in the US where you can find plenty families with lots of kids but maybe I was wrong. But then again in my opinion they ask because of how close in age (and height) they are and how they all pretty much look different.
In the US, I typically find that if you have more than 3 or 4, people start asking questions.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:If someone could take the recap for me today that would be great...we are having an all day get together today and I probably won't get the 20 minutes I need to recap the video much less anything else Image Thanks!

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
I'm no help with the recap, Not that witty lol but have fun today Image

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Chatabox wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Yes Jessica we know your attention seeking ass loves getting stopped by people. And no they are not all yours they also belong to Ashley, Gabe, and Drake. I hate how she tries to give the impression that she had T&C.

Like when the man is asking which one is the oldest, and asks if it's Lilia. And she all "no, she's the second oldest.. It's the boy in the hooded jacket that's the oldest"

I get not wanting to give your life story. But she could have said "yes, she's my oldest, and the boy is my husbands oldest". But nooooo, that's not a "blended perfect mess".
Really though? Caden IS the oldest. If she had said that people would have picked it apart too, "She doesnt even consider the boys her kids".. Imagine if Chris had said that? "The girl is my wifes oldest" Holy shit, field day.
Like if you were out with your kids and someone said "Are they all yours?" would you really say "My husbands too!" Would you really expect her to say "They are my kids, his kids, Drakes, Ashleys and Gabes!"
Britney cant even take 3 of her kids on a car ride so props to them for taking all the kids out, regardless of who is biologically related to who.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Can't wait (actually, yes, I can wait) to see what tacky matchy-matchy overly-posed Fourth of July picture Jess posts today of her #blendedfamily
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

RECAP...

"This is a mistake"

"WHATS UP FAMMMM.. SAY WHATS UP FAM" (Kids could care less, all in the car watching Lego Batman)
They made an impromptu decision to go.. somewhere. The kids have been begging to the beach, They are "headed east? no no west sorry." (San Fran)
It is 2pm before they head out, she says every other day they have something to do (appointments etc) and they really wanted to do something fun.
The kids are obsessed with San Fran because of the movie "Inside Out"
Chris (Need to point out that Chris' usual BLACK TEE is missing from this video, he is wearing a (drum roll please) BLACK AND RED button up.) says if he lived in San Fran they would have to re-open Alcatraz for him because of the traffic.
Jessica tells the camera that San Fran is always cold.
Around 3:40 they finally get out of the car and Jessica acts like a child about being able to see the Golden Gate Bridge, the kids who she claims are obsessed with San Fran could care less.\
The kids packed their own swimsuits but nobody told Landen to pack one or packed one for him since ya know, he's 3. So he wears his shorts.
Jessica says it "makes her so nervous" with the kids and the water, yet not one kid is near her (they have all run ahead) and not one kid has any sort of water safety device (Water wings, swim ring etc)
"Water baby" Addie wants to swim but it is too cold for the princess (Jess films Addie and Chris with her back to the water and therefor her back to the 6 kids.). She loves the water because in case nobody knew, she was born in the water #homebirth
Jessica yells "Up to your knees onliy" and then "They do not care" and then the gopro/montage begins and lasts about one minute until Landen wipes out in the water, but is fine.
Jessica says the kids are soaking yet (who knew?) anf they rbought "two towels, count em.. one two. How many kids do we have? Not two" She complains about the wind/cold and that she has nightmares about the tide taking the kids away, the kids were told to only go to their knees in the water but they keep falling on purpose so they can get wet/under water. She says again "It's cold and we have two towels. This was such a stupid idea"\
The kids are rolling around in the sand and since they were wet the sand is ALLL over them Jessica freaks out as if there is no way to clean them off even though you know, water. She says she is giving up, running away and changing her name. Giggle Giggle.
They go to the ffoot wash station, koids get dressed and are back in the car. Jessica says "who told you so?" because the kids are cold she rambles on about letting them learn on unless duh their safety is in danger.
Photo infront of Golden Gate Bridge, she jokes about threatening the kids and that is how they get good photos. Oh Jess, she's so witty.
Next stop is the pier, they need dinner.
Short montage, stopped by Australian (?) man nicely talking to Jess about the kids, he has 5 boys and thinks Jess and Chris are amazing. He is very sweet and Jess seems thrilled. He is the man who asked who was the oldest.
Next scene in a store and someone says "You guys must have a really big car", Lilia says "Our car has 12 seats" as Jess states "It's a bus"
Jess says this "guy is legit freaking out. he's like how do you have seven kids and look like that..."
They found a place to eat that can seat them all, a lady walks by and counts how many kids they have and whispers "7?!" and the hostess took a picture of all of them and asks what they do for a living. Jess jokes "self promotion".. and comments this is the most people have ever stopped them. Chris got fish and chips, kids mac n cheese... next scene kids are getting ice cream because they "never get ice cream"
next scene in the car and it is 9"30 and Jess jokes #summerbreak
They end the vlog because they are just driving and Jess wants to edit the video

Sorry, my recap probablyu sucked but there ya have it!
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Why the heck did they gonna bring two towels for 7 kids thought, all those kids must really be making them lose it

Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:RECAP...

"This is a mistake"

getting ice cream because they "never get ice cream"
This litterally made me spit out my coffee. How blind does she think people are?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Big Caden not in a booster seat and Lilia's booster seat headrest needs to be raised. She sucks so bad.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

cjl123 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Almost 9pm in the Esquilin, Roque,Skube house and dinner is served. Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 885c5a.png[/img]

What even is that? Not even being snarky but that looks bad lol

Righ after I seen this I seen a video on Facebook about slow cooker enchiladas and it looked like this so I think that's what it is. Looks like a pile of slop with olives to me though.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Big Caden not in a booster seat and Lilia's booster seat headrest needs to be raised. She sucks so bad.
But she ERF Lilia until she was four (or was it five?) so it's okay!!!!
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

kalipali wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Big Caden not in a booster seat and Lilia's booster seat headrest needs to be raised. She sucks so bad.
But she ERF Lilia until she was four (or was it five?) so it's okay!!!!
Almost 4, she outgrew the Diono at 5/6 which is why Jesssss started whinging about Diono's after spending approx $1,500 on them.

Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

Lyanna wrote:Sorry but what's a china?
Saw your question and not sure if somebody answered but back in the day they would refer to Chinese porcelain dishes as "China", which were(/are?) expensive so it's kind of posh.
I suck at explaining but hope that helps.

Judging from the recap the kids sat cold and wet in the car (because lack of towels and Jess was complaining it was cold).
Imagine if her kids got sick.. Or some did, have fun Jesss
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Yes Jessica we know your attention seeking ass loves getting stopped by people. And no they are not all yours they also belong to Ashley, Gabe, and Drake. I hate how she tries to give the impression that she had T&C.

Like when the man is asking which one is the oldest, and asks if it's Lilia. And she all "no, she's the second oldest.. It's the boy in the hooded jacket that's the oldest"

I get not wanting to give your life story. But she could have said "yes, she's my oldest, and the boy is my husbands oldest". But nooooo, that's not a "blended perfect mess".
Really though? Caden IS the oldest. If she had said that people would have picked it apart too, "She doesnt even consider the boys her kids".. Imagine if Chris had said that? "The girl is my wifes oldest" Holy shit, field day.
Like if you were out with your kids and someone said "Are they all yours?" would you really say "My husbands too!" Would you really expect her to say "They are my kids, his kids, Drakes, Ashleys and Gabes!"
Britney cant even take 3 of her kids on a car ride so props to them for taking all the kids out, regardless of who is biologically related to who.
Or even saying "Yes, my step son is the oldest." She just tries so hard to make it look like they're all her biological children, which would have been impossible. And that's probably why people stop and ask her so much. Because she's so young and has 7 kids.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Lurker2 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Sorry but what's a china?
Saw your question and not sure if somebody answered but back in the day they would refer to Chinese porcelain dishes as "China", which were(/are?) expensive so it's kind of posh.
I suck at explaining but hope that helps.

Judging from the recap the kids sat cold and wet in the car (because lack of towels and Jess was complaining it was cold).
Imagine if her kids got sick.. Or some did, have fun Jesss
No one answered it so thank you! It was very clear.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So the kids asked to go to the beach, and she took them even though she knew it would be cold? Who does this?

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I think a lot of times people are really curious about Jess's family not just because she has so many kids but because they are clearly all very close in age. I mean correct me if I am wrong, but at all of their ages, Jess could not have actually given birth to all of them. And I think most of the kids share enough features that you can tell somehow they are related to one of the other kids. Even Addie looks a little like Chris's boys, she has the same nose as Tommy where the rest of Jess's kids seem to have a pointier nose.

Return to “JesssFam”