aspynferris
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by aspynferris »

Thatsriiiiight wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:Cannot agree enough with the last few posts. I feel so sorry for the trips having to look back on how negative their mum was about them.
I hate to go personal, but I am a twin, and my mother and father NEVER said anything about how they planned for one and got two and how two was harder than one. But i , as the second born always felt bad for being 'the unplanned one' (silly now, I know) and my Parents would always tell me how happy they were to have us both and that extra babies are a blessing, some people desperately want just one child and can't have any. I think about how I felt, even with amazing kind parents. Imagine how Henry and Rufus will feel.. Poor little guys :(

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
I wonder if she's even thought of that? Regardless of how valid her rant was, all those kids are going to see when they look back at the videos of their birthday all they will see is how miserable she was and how much of a burden they were to her. My heart breaks for those kids.
Good thing she reads here so much! She'll be able to see this perspective.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

aspynferris wrote:
Thatsriiiiight wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:Cannot agree enough with the last few posts. I feel so sorry for the trips having to look back on how negative their mum was about them.
I hate to go personal, but I am a twin, and my mother and father NEVER said anything about how they planned for one and got two and how two was harder than one. But i , as the second born always felt bad for being 'the unplanned one' (silly now, I know) and my Parents would always tell me how happy they were to have us both and that extra babies are a blessing, some people desperately want just one child and can't have any. I think about how I felt, even with amazing kind parents. Imagine how Henry and Rufus will feel.. Poor little guys :(

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
I wonder if she's even thought of that? Regardless of how valid her rant was, all those kids are going to see when they look back at the videos of their birthday all they will see is how miserable she was and how much of a burden they were to her. My heart breaks for those kids.
Good thing she reads here so much! She'll be able to see this perspective.
Half the stuff I post here is in hopes Chloe sees it :lol: Like I'm glad she reads here because I can indirectly give her advice without her minions calling me a hater and my comment getting deleted in 0.5 seconds
Cloudsaucepan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cloudsaucepan »

I think that a lot of this stuff is super valid, but it's also only going to occur to Chloe 5-10 years down the line. She has basically stunted herself at 18, and a super immature 18 at that. She's in way too deep with her whole teenage "you can't tell me what to do, mum!" mindset to listen to any sense, even if she knows deep down that it's true.
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

BoringBeans for the next thread name :D
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

So many people in the comments were saying that if they were all sick then she shouldn't have vlogged. lol I guess they don't realize that. YouTube doesn't offer paid time off lol. Gotta get that money since she's the bread winner and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

So I am guessing there were no cakes?

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

She really should use captions when the boys are talking. Without an adult voice in there to help make sense of the mumbling they sound like those yellow minions. It almost sounds like proper words but nothing coherent. Evan should be a lot easier to understand by now but he's still not moving his mouth properly when he talks. If he was in school he'd would have found the need to speak clearly to his peers and teachers. In his bubble he is stagnating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I agree about Evan, which is such a shame for such a smart little boy. He is not challenged at all.

What really bothered me in the rant video is the fact that these kids are fucking real people and they're going to watch that video one day as you said. It is not a bad thing to be real for one time and say that having so many little kids is hard, but why on their birthday? these kids are SURVIVORS, their mom should be a little bit more grateful to even be able to feel how hard it is to have 3 triplets toddlers. + she didn't give Ro any credit. She portrayed herself as if she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown but if anything I'm more worried about Rohan who works his butt off to make everything work. In the video he looked like he was saying to himself wtf did I do with my life.

And on top of that the little clip at the end of that video was so weird. They were babies who struggled to live, who spent 2 months in a hospital and were finally home healthy, and their mom was filming them talking about the colors and the shapes of their eyes. Which is a little girl's mindset, not a grown up mother's one.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Is it possible the sickest birthday was Clohe trying to do a play on words, yes the triplets were sick but in Australia if something is awsome the young folk lol well call it sick. Eg "that waterside was sick" only wondered after was mentioned that they were not in fact the sickest kids.

Sent from my 4009A using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I first thought that was what she meant. The 'sickest' as in they did something cool like take them somewhere they've never been. As soon as I saw the thumbnail I realised how wrong I was lol
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I think she forgets that some poor souls can't even have one child whereas she has been BLESSED, yes blessed Chloe with 6! Check your fucking privilege!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Curtain06 wrote:I think she forgets that some poor souls can't even have one child whereas she has been BLESSED, yes blessed Chloe with 6! Check your fucking privilege!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
She's too self-absorbed to think of anybody else. She just thinks of her poor unfortunate self, the poor thing had triplets forced upon her and only one of them was a girl! Imagine the horror :(
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

The sickest birthday lol. Kids were crying, she was rushing the presents part just to be done with it. You know something is wrong when even Evan has a wtf look on his face.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

I appreciate that she doesn't try and pretend that raising kids is all rainbows and sunshine like some other mums (*cough* Jess *cough*). Having triplets must be HARD. But to rant on their birthday is so immature. Chloe, if you're struggling, please go and get some help. There's no shame in that. You may not have wanted six kids but the fact is that now you do. It's been two years - you need to accept the situation and adapt so you don't grow to resent each other

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yes, I'm also annoyed that she didn't even mention Ro. She clearly does not appreciate him in the least! All she did was cry about her struggles but never bothered to thank Ro for everything he does, which is literally everything lol. You'd think she'd say something like, "yes it's been tough for me but at least I have Ro and I couldn't have done it without him". I wonder how he truly feels on the inside. I'm sure he doesn't do what he does just to receive praise but I mean, cmon. He even had to make his own birthday cake. That's just sad

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Yeah the birthday cake thing was so depressing. I bet the boys would've LOVED to do some baking, and it'd be another perfect homeschooling opportunity - understanding a recipe, measuring ingredients, learning about temperature and time, the basic science behind how cakes rise in an oven...

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

So she is not well, but she still uploaded a video at 3 am local time? Why???

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

soma31 wrote:I appreciate that she doesn't try and pretend that raising kids is all rainbows and sunshine like some other mums (*cough* Jess *cough*). Having triplets must be HARD. But to rant on their birthday is so immature. Chloe, if you're struggling, please go and get some help. There's no shame in that. You may not have wanted six kids but the fact is that now you do. It's been two years - you need to accept the situation and adapt so you don't grow to resent each other

She did want 6 kids. She said they will still try for a girl if they had a 4th girl But she didn't like odd number so they would have had a 6th baby. She is just using the trips as scapegoat(s)? I know it must be hard to have trips but she could simply send the older kids to school and still have some time with trips. And probably if she doesn't sleep so late, she could have more focus and less stressful. She said positive vibe only, but don't see it from her. The trips are toddlers now. They don't need constant attention. They can feed themselves. They can play among themselves.

Also I don't get her rant. I have never seen much people saying anything bad about her parenting in her insta and yt. Most of her fans are all praised for her. I would say 95% think they are the best parents. Less than 5% criticize. So why the rant? She doesn't seem like she appreciates anything at all.

mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

Anyone see evan and his brother push and shove. Even looked like an angry little boy :( so sad

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Cloudsaucepan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cloudsaucepan »

You know how she doesn't like anything out of place in the house, and she likes to sort lego by colour and have utterly useless ukuleles lined up to look good that the boys never use? She wanted kids in a very particular number, with a very particular gender ratio, and the fact that she didn't get what she wanted is still a sore spot for her. She would not be so ridiculous about the trips if they had happened to be all girls so that she could have had a matching 3 boys and 3 girls. If Felix had have been a girl, followed by a girl, she would have stopped because it would have been an even number (which she's obsessed with) with an even boy-girl split. Her whole plan got thrown out by having BBG triplets and she resents them for it. It's not their fault in the slightest and she should be grateful for them every day especially given what they went through, but nope. She's still fucking obsessed, like a kid pouting and stamping her foot, that she didn't get her even number of boys and girls. Look at the way that her issues spill over into so many other behaviors. She has paired each of her older boys up with a triplet and will not let them deviate from who their 'best friend' is supposed to be, even if they don't get along - everything has to be in pairs. She is fucking obsessed with dressing all six of them in matching clothes, or failing that, at least the triplets. She calls them "the boys" and "the babies", like she has them sorted into two distinct groups in her head and cannot grasp that there isn't that much difference between Felix and the triplets.

I think it's extremely interesting that she's got the boys (particularly Felix) so obsessed with numbers... because it seems like they are an issue for Chloe too. She has some weird OCD tendencies about a lot of things, and I wonder whether that's why she also doesn't drive or cook or do any messy activities with the kids.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”