whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

"I can say scorpion, SCORPION!" That was adorable. Lol

Also, I think it was smart of Bryan to warn Ollie against a scorpion. He seems to be very interested in bugs and such and I wouldn't want him going and trying to pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:The lumps are so good at making Ollie terrified of bugs. Scorpions aren't even that scary and don't sting unless you step on them.

All bug are scary and icky and gross. Haha

I'll be honest, I'm the worst when it comes to bugs. I can't help it. They make my skin crawl and scream and act like a total fool.

With that said, it hasn't affected my son at all. Lol he will still go up to a bug and pick it up. I hate it!

My son is the opposite! I try so hard to get him to play with harmless bugs like caterpillars and he just says they are creepy. He will play with snakes and reptiles all day long though.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:The lumps are so good at making Ollie terrified of bugs. Scorpions aren't even that scary and don't sting unless you step on them.

All bug are scary and icky and gross. Haha

I'll be honest, I'm the worst when it comes to bugs. I can't help it. They make my skin crawl and scream and act like a total fool.

With that said, it hasn't affected my son at all. Lol he will still go up to a bug and pick it up. I hate it!

My son is the opposite! I try so hard to get him to play with harmless bugs like caterpillars and he just says they are creepy. He will play with snakes and reptiles all day long though.

I love snakes and reptiles! They don't bother me. But bugs are something else!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Maybe they should reenact , honey I shrunk the kid's .. just think of all the giant props they can order online

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

clashingpiglet wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:"He's been on a bedtime strike and a nap strike for the last few days, and it's been really rough". Yeah, because maybe he doesn't need 4 hours of naps a day, and what kid wants to stop playing and go to bed when it's bright out, and everyone else is still having fun? You don't just go from roughhousing to "time for bed, let's go". You do some quieter play, maybe a bath, cuddle, read stories, and then go to bed. It's called a bedtime routine. Look into it. It's _starting_ to get dark around 7 here. The sun was still bright outside, so it couldn't have been much past 6 at the latest.
And yes, it's weird that Bryan is still referring to Bev as "my sister". She has a relationship with the boys too! Is only Cassie allowed to be an aunt?
I could have gone all day without a close-up of Jimmy's hairy back. I'm sorry-- I like Jimmy. But hairy backs are just icky to me.
Please Bryan, don't sing anymore. What was the "haha" after the comment about "enjoying the break"?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Summer solstice was just 2 weeks ago. Sunset in CA still isn't until just past 8. I agree they put him to bed too often, but I doubt he's going to bed at 6. Otherwise, He would wake up waaay too early for them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
But the sun is _starting_ to go down at 7-ish. The shadows get longer and the light changes. That's why I said it's starting to get dark around 7. I'm not saying that they put him to bed at 6 exactly, but it was still very bright outside. The overall point is that they put him to bed too early and too abruptly. He needs a routine. You can't go from playing and having fun with the family to "ok-- time for bed" and not expect a fight.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
clashingpiglet wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:"He's been on a bedtime strike and a nap strike for the last few days, and it's been really rough". Yeah, because maybe he doesn't need 4 hours of naps a day, and what kid wants to stop playing and go to bed when it's bright out, and everyone else is still having fun? You don't just go from roughhousing to "time for bed, let's go". You do some quieter play, maybe a bath, cuddle, read stories, and then go to bed. It's called a bedtime routine. Look into it. It's _starting_ to get dark around 7 here. The sun was still bright outside, so it couldn't have been much past 6 at the latest.
And yes, it's weird that Bryan is still referring to Bev as "my sister". She has a relationship with the boys too! Is only Cassie allowed to be an aunt?
I could have gone all day without a close-up of Jimmy's hairy back. I'm sorry-- I like Jimmy. But hairy backs are just icky to me.
Please Bryan, don't sing anymore. What was the "haha" after the comment about "enjoying the break"?

Summer solstice was just 2 weeks ago. Sunset in CA still isn't until just past 8. I agree they put him to bed too often, but I doubt he's going to bed at 6. Otherwise, He would wake up waaay too early for them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
But the sun is _starting_ to go down at 7-ish. The shadows get longer and the light changes. That's why I said it's starting to get dark around 7. I'm not saying that they put him to bed at 6 exactly, but it was still very bright outside. The overall point is that they put him to bed too early and too abruptly. He needs a routine. You can't go from playing and having fun with the family to "ok-- time for bed" and not expect a fight.

They do have a routine though. Those boys get a bath every night, and we see Missy reading to them before bed all the time.

It's perfectly normal for kids to go on a nap or bed time strike and has little to do with lack of routine, at least in this case.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

If there is a problem with Ollie being aggressive (which I tend to think there is) then wandering around the house with a toy sword in one hand and a toy gun in the other isn't going to do much to help that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

We don't see Missy reading to them before bed "all the time". Most of the time, judging by other social media posts, and the vlogs, Ollie falls asleep on the couch with a video on. She's shown herself reading a few times, and the boys don't know how to sit still for a story. Remember the Christmas Eve story fail? Playing and having fun, than suddenly saying, "Ok-- time for bed" is only going to encourage a struggle. If they know he's going to fight, why not start slowing things down before bedtime?
I'm beating a dead horse. Agree to disagree.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Missy used to show reading to Ollie every night and putting him to sleep in his actual bed. It's been a year since we've seen that? Probably stopped when Finley was born. But any way Ollie stopped sleeping in his bed because they're lazy to deal with him getting in and out constantly so they let him watch tv till he falls asleep.

I mentioned a white Volvo in their garage one day well at least we know it was a rental.

Does their brand new car need to be gone for 2 freaking weeks?!? That's so long!!! Has that happened to anybody? Do recalls take two weeks,??

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Happy 4th of July to the US dwellers. Be prepared for lots of pool footage tomorrow, because it's HOT here "in Sunny SoCal"!

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Ew.Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just threw up in my mouth.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

My eyes

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

ladyju28 wrote:Ew.Image
As much as my life is now ruined, such a flirty snap from Missy!! :-o :-o :-o
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:Ew.Image
As much as my life is now ruined, such a flirty snap from Missy!! :-o :-o :-o
She's got baby fever after having June around.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I still stand by my theory that they're going to start trying for baby number 3 after Finn's birthday. It's only a few months away and it will guarantee no 2017 baby, so Missy wouldn't have lied about not wanting a baby this year. They also won't be able to call Finn a baby anymore, so he'll need a replacement.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're just going to call Finn a toddler until he's 5

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

They don't seem baby hungry yet. Wow that sounds gross lmao

I think they're waiting because they don't want to be disappointed with another boy. They don't like the one they have so a third boy would cause some serious shit to go down

I don't know why they just don't spend their money on gender selection. Sickening but still..

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I don't see anything wrong with gender selection or anything, because I mean, if you have a problem with gender selection then you can't say anything about ivf or any fertility treatment. Don't get me wrong, I think it's extremely weird and I'd never do it but you can tell how disappointed missy is/was to have a second boy so if she's gonna be like that, might as well ensure they have a girl next time.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Why are we so sure they're having another baby? For the money, or because they said they were planning to? I feel like quite a few family vloggers have more than the average number of kids, but maybe some don't want to just keep having babies until they're 40.

Return to “Daily Bumps”