OKClickbait - Part 13

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

oscar called his dad a little "fertile" instead of fragile...stay in school kids
Notachild
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Notachild »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:oscar called his dad a little "fertile" instead of fragile...stay in school kids
Sounded to me like he said "a little brittle"
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Notachild wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:oscar called his dad a little "fertile" instead of fragile...stay in school kids
I had to check to see what he said after I saw these comments. I think it was a mix of frail and brittle, which came out as "frittle."
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

girl_please wrote:
Notachild wrote:
I had to check to see what he said after I saw these comments. I think it was a mix of frail and brittle, which came out as "frittle."
LOOOOOL geez... my comment still stands...stay in school kids xP
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:They keep skipping vlogs. Now they're only 3 days behind.
At this point that's the best thing they can do tbh. Their views went up again, so I'm guessing they'll be back to hitting 400K a vlog once they catch up.

They're lucky their fans are so rabid. People like the SacconeyJolies are still struggling to win their fans back after their scandal and it's been like 2 years.
Sorry, I know this is off topic but I just have to ask: what was the SacconeJoly scandal? I don't follow them much.
bugbuddyhater2046
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bugbuddyhater2046 »

omg watched kyras snap story from last night she kills me. She's sitting in a beautiful campground with her family complaining about how there is no starbucks nearby. lol. also ik its a little nitpicky but i hate how she always touches her mouth or hair on her stories. Its so obnoxious ugh.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

snowflakecake wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:They keep skipping vlogs. Now they're only 3 days behind.
At this point that's the best thing they can do tbh. Their views went up again, so I'm guessing they'll be back to hitting 400K a vlog once they catch up.

They're lucky their fans are so rabid. People like the SacconeyJolies are still struggling to win their fans back after their scandal and it's been like 2 years.
Sorry, I know this is off topic but I just have to ask: what was the SacconeJoly scandal? I don't follow them much.
he made one of Oscar's "just kidding" type of jokes back then. Took his wife's medicine and joke about it being roofies and how they were gonna be making more kids later. People were pissed, they lost a lot of sponsors and their views took a huge hit. It was 2 years ago and it was 1 joke, but their channel never recovered.
They're from the same management team as zoella but even being friends with her didn't help them.

Then you have Oscar, always making questionable jokes, lowkey dissing viewers, callling fans haters, etc. And their channel is basically intact.
alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

I honestly think the reason why okbaby has more subscribers than kkandbabyj is because of how cute Levi's personality is and how he is always laughing and smiling, because in the beginning when Kyra was pregnant and just after she had Levi and was going through baby blues which I felt really bad for she literally had no personality and was super boring and with Oscar's hyper active behavior and "play fighting with her" and then having a baby that doesn't smile I feel people wouldn't have liked them so much. Do you guys agree? Also i baby sit this girl who's 18 months and I'm sorry but she literally has zero personality but whenever I jump around and make weird faces at her and act like a lunatic she will laugh so sometimes I think in the beginning that was the only reason why Levi smiled, now I think he is genuinely happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

A little throwback but just wondering what you guys think. Anyway remember when Levi had that awful accident? And all the bug buddies were like "STOP JUDGING THEM ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!!!!" And like I kind of agreed with them slightly but when I discussed it with my mom recently she completely disagreed she said that yes accidents happen but not like that! It's not like you see every 1 year old looking like they have just been beaten up. She thought it was very irresponsible. What are your guys thoughts?

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

alexandramarie wrote:A little throwback but just wondering what you guys think. Anyway remember when Levi had that awful accident? And all the bug buddies were like "STOP JUDGING THEM ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!!!!" And like I kind of agreed with them slightly but when I discussed it with my mom recently she completely disagreed she said that yes accidents happen but not like that! It's not like you see every 1 year old looking like they have just been beaten up. She thought it was very irresponsible. What are your guys thoughts?

Kids fall, its normal and part of life. They break bones, they get scratches, etc. Parents can't always be on top of their children protecting them from harm.
In Levi's case though, Oscar was supposed to be watching him since they were outside, but he got distracted with the vlog so he didn't see Levi was being a little reckless. That was an accident that could've been avoided

But like I said, under normal circumstances, parents don't have magic powers or spidy senses so kids are bound to get hurt from time to time. I've seen Jackson from kkandbabyJ (or Keren & Koah now lol) with scratches on his knees multiple times. Or how he faceplanted that one time and almost broke his teeth, etc.

Part of life, and as a parent you need to realize that you just can't keep your children bubblewrapped.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
alexandramarie wrote:A little throwback but just wondering what you guys think. Anyway remember when Levi had that awful accident? And all the bug buddies were like "STOP JUDGING THEM ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!!!!" And like I kind of agreed with them slightly but when I discussed it with my mom recently she completely disagreed she said that yes accidents happen but not like that! It's not like you see every 1 year old looking like they have just been beaten up. She thought it was very irresponsible. What are your guys thoughts?

Kids fall, its normal and part of life. They break bones, they get scratches, etc. Parents can't always be on top of their children protecting them from harm.
In Levi's case though, Oscar was supposed to be watching him since they were outside, but he got distracted with the vlog so he didn't see Levi was being a little reckless. That was an accident that could've been avoided

But like I said, under normal circumstances, parents don't have magic powers or spidy senses so kids are bound to get hurt from time to time. I've seen Jackson from kkandbabyJ (or Keren & Koah now lol) with scratches on his knees multiple times. Or how he faceplanted that one time and almost broke his teeth, etc.

Part of life, and as a parent you need to realize that you just can't keep your children bubblewrapped.
I totally wish I could bubblewrap my son. He's 4 and has had stitches twice from falling.
xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

If it happened more than once, I would be concerned. But yeah, accidents happen & sometimes they're pretty bad. My daughters were playing in their tunnel in the living room while I was packing to move & my 2 year old tripped, her hand landed on the sharp edge of the rape roll that was right beside me, & she almost had to have stitches. I opted for the glue instead.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

bugbuddyhater2046 wrote:omg watched kyras snap story from last night she kills me. She's sitting in a beautiful campground with her family complaining about how there is no starbucks nearby. lol. also ik its a little nitpicky but i hate how she always touches her mouth or hair on her stories. Its so obnoxious ugh.
I came to comment that too.

Kyra is going on and on about the vlog not being able to go up. But I can understand because of how they have been treating vlogging these past few months. Probably doesn't want to fail at this point. She says they're going home tonight because the new campsite doesn't haven't wifi. To be honest, regardless of what people might say, I would just hold off on the vlog until they're done camping with their family. This is why they should get on a real and serious schedule. I can't imagine having to plan my life around wifi and getting a vlog up but they did this to themselves.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

daisy1000 wrote:
bugbuddyhater2046 wrote:omg watched kyras snap story from last night she kills me. She's sitting in a beautiful campground with her family complaining about how there is no starbucks nearby. lol. also ik its a little nitpicky but i hate how she always touches her mouth or hair on her stories. Its so obnoxious ugh.
I came to comment that too.

Kyra is going on and on about the vlog not being able to go up. But I can understand because of how they have been treating vlogging these past few months. Probably doesn't want to fail at this point. She says they're going home tonight because the new campsite doesn't haven't wifi. To be honest, regardless of what people might say, I would just hold off on the vlog until they're done camping with their family. This is why they should get on a real and serious schedule. I can't imagine having to plan my life around wifi and getting a vlog up but they did this to themselves.
Idk I feel like kyra just doesn't want to be there. They will go home and there still won't be a vlog up in time. I don't think kyra likes to do things outdoors no matter how much she would say she likes to go hiking.
bugbuddyhater2046
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bugbuddyhater2046 »

Unknowngirly wrote:
daisy1000 wrote:
Idk I feel like kyra just doesn't want to be there. They will go home and there still won't be a vlog up in time. I don't think kyra likes to do things outdoors no matter how much she would say she likes to go hiking.
Ikr her idea of hiking is like walking around the park perimeter or some paved "trail" with a couple of trees. Not exactly hiking imo. She's a LA girl all the way. I still don't know why they chose SLC. Doesn't seem like their place. They're not that outdoorsy, def don't fit in with the mormon crowd, and are far away from family and friends (plus kyra hates snow)

side note* Levi was absolutely precious when he saw andrea! He ran right up and hugged her. I only watch for him. Cannot stand O and K (even though a lot of people like Kyra I dislike her personality only maybe a little less than Oscar)
IheartBabies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IheartBabies »

alexandramarie wrote:I honestly think the reason why okbaby has more subscribers than kkandbabyj is because of how cute Levi's personality is and how he is always laughing and smiling, because in the beginning when Kyra was pregnant and just after she had Levi and was going through baby blues which I felt really bad for she literally had no personality and was super boring and with Oscar's hyper active behavior and "play fighting with her" and then having a baby that doesn't smile I feel people wouldn't have liked them so much. Do you guys agree? Also i baby sit this girl who's 18 months and I'm sorry but she literally has zero personality but whenever I jump around and make weird faces at her and act like a lunatic she will laugh so sometimes I think in the beginning that was the only reason why Levi smiled, now I think he is genuinely happy.

I remember a time when I got intrigued by a "A Day in the Life of A Teenage Dad or something"--I thought Oscar was cute then. Then , their vlogs started blowing up..This was the time when Oscar was still inspired to vlog everyday and really, he does have good editing skills with little touches of here and there...then It was all about buggy. During the earliest vlogs, Oscar was all predominant in the vlogs, and he wasn't annoying then. He always takes Levi everywhere and record their adventures together. Kyra is always either home or sleeping or something (I think it was her PPD days with buggy)...That's I think when the vlogs took off. and it was in their first apartment ?..
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Unknowngirly wrote:
You were 100% right!!!! According to Kyra's Snap, they went home last night and they still haven't uploaded the vlog!!! She just snapped a pic of Oscar and Levi with a caption "editing buddies" or something like that. So they still haven't even edited the vlog that was supposed to go up YESTERDAY but they just HAD to go home because there was no wifi to upload. Why not just stay to enjoy the holiday with your family, edit when you have time and then just upload 2 vlogs when you get home or an extended vlog with all the footage you have to get caught up. Sometimes all of her lies just don't make sense. Just admit that you're NOT daily vloggers but commit to uploading 4-5 videos a week since that's what they've been doing anyway these past few months. It seems like their fans would understand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

She lies a lot! And her excuses don't make sense. The last time she lied about scheduling for the vlog to go up and later told her wifi was slow, bug buddies called her out. She's been called out on Twitter a lot these days. If they don't keep up a schedule or even misinform they're going downhill.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Keren and Khoa throwing major shade at the end of their vlog today. You could tell they were trying to stop themselves from laughing.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:Keren and Khoa throwing major shade at the end of their vlog today. You could tell they were trying to stop themselves from laughing.

where? they just said see you in our next daily vlog, which is what they are.

Return to “OKBaby”