2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I saw Davids mom in the pool with Lily. I knew she couldn't travel alone with the kids.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

wendydarling wrote:Where is it that V stays while there? Looks like a house. If not free, then $$.

I don't know how any of this works. Is David having conjugal visits with her? lol. Looks like they keep meeting up with him.
It's probably another airb&b like when they went to visit him at basic graduation. Since his family is with her, I'm sure they had to foot the bill yet again.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

marshmellow wrote:Am I the only one that hates when people on here speak bad of David ? His looks particularly. The man is serving nation and I feel his looks should hardly matter. Dont know guys I have just too much respect for people who serve. Seriously.
Yes, I think you're the only one who gets bothered by that. Lol my husband is in the Air Force also. yes, he 'serves' his country; but at the end of the day it's just a job like anyone else has. They aren't exempt from getting picked on for wearing crocs with (or without!) socks, Hawaiian patriotic shirts and PT shorts to dinner lol
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Freaksngeeks wrote:
Curtain06 wrote:Sooooo maaany snaps of Charlieeeee...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Tell me about it. She's one of those moms who overdo it. "Oh look, he moved a finger!" Snap snap snap
Hey, she's probably just excited it's the one few minutes in the day where Charlie isn't wailing and screeching and crying. She's gotta show us he is "such a happy baby!!!!" lmao
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Am I the only one that hates when people on here speak bad of David ? His looks particularly. The man is serving nation and I feel his looks should hardly matter. Dont know guys I have just too much respect for people who serve. Seriously.
Yes, I think you're the only one who gets bothered by that. Lol my husband is in the Air Force also. yes, he 'serves' his country; but at the end of the day it's just a job like anyone else has. They aren't exempt from getting picked on for wearing crocs with (or without!) socks, Hawaiian patriotic shirts and PT shorts to dinner lol
Haha yeah I come from a huge military background. And let me tell you if someone I knew, like my brother, was caught dead in that outfit, I'd never let him live it down. And more importantly, his buddies would tease him mercilessly.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Curtain06 wrote:Sooooo maaany snaps of Charlieeeee...

Pretty sure she has a pacifier in her cleavage in that one snap. She must really need that thing if she willing to cram it into her sweaty cleavage and get pool water all over it. You'd think someone could get it for her if he needed the darn thing that bad. Public pools are nasty. Some places don't maintain the chemicals like that should (too many/not enough)

I guess sweaty boobs are the norm for her mr. Man. I don't see how her boobs could not be sweaty 24/7 when she dresses like it's winter all summer.
That's a pacifier... pretty damn gross. I was the mom who rinsed them before each use. Pool water is so nasty. Kids pee in it all the time
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
I agree with Marshmellow. Personally, though, I hate when people talk shit about anyone's appearance/clothing choices. He doesn't dress like that all the time, was prob just needing to get ready to go quickly.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

V's latest snap of Charlie's noises with the caption 'that's Charlie [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]' weeeeell whoever would have guessed?! God this girl.

wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

V, lay off the double cheeseburger, milkshake and fries! Or at least don't snap about it.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I don't understand how can a mother favor one child over the other. Especially how its a trend on YT to favor the newest child. Damn all I always thought about was my elder one whenever my younger one was a baby. I always felt guilty for spending lesser time with him than before. But sadly such moms do exist. SMHRH.
quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

marshmellow wrote:I don't understand how can a mother favor one child over the other. Especially how its a trend on YT to favor the newest child. Damn all I always thought about was my elder one whenever my younger one was a baby. I always felt guilty for spending lesser time with him than before. But sadly such moms do exist. SMHRH.
I'm that way too. I cried to my husband last night because I felt so guilty about having to be all about my newborn right now and I feel like I'm leaving my other two out. Even if it's laying in the bed watching a movie with them while I'm nursing or keeping them involved, I try my best to spend as much time with them as I can. I couldn't imagine just purposely pushing them to the side.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

marshmellow wrote:I don't understand how can a mother favor one child over the other. Especially how its a trend on YT to favor the newest child. Damn all I always thought about was my elder one whenever my younger one was a baby. I always felt guilty for spending lesser time with him than before. But sadly such moms do exist. SMHRH.
That's part of why we haven't had another yet! I know the mama guilt will be strong. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️(And FWIW, my daughter had some health issues when she was born, and I was a relatively young mom. Still didn't have to "learn to love my burden" like V!)
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Anybody see her snapchat? "These goodbyes get WORST and WORST" God damn Vanessa.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Lmao. She should take an adult English class to keep herself busy.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

I just do not understand why they signed up for this!!!! WORST AND WORST. Yes you placed yourselves in this position? You planned and purposely conceived Mr Man Charles, you signed up for the Air Force etc! Are those target trips worth all of this?
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Next thread title suggestion: 2011TeenageMom:AWorstandWorstmom
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

literallywhat wrote:Next thread title suggestion: 2011TeenageMom:AWorstandWorstmom
Yaaaaass. I mean we are at like 100 pages and they usually start a new thread at 50.. We're overdue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

literallywhat wrote:Next thread title suggestion: 2011TeenageMom:AWorstandWorstmom
Yaaaaass. I mean we are at like 100 pages and they usually start a new thread at 50.. We're overdue

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Are you on the app? I'm on the website and we are only at 42 pages and it is usually around 40 pages on the website that they make a new thread it seems.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Is she for real on her snap?

These goodbyes get "worst and worst" worst and worst??? Wtf??

Return to “2011teenagemom”