OKClickbait - Part 13

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by prbeca »

Bets on when we'll see a 4th of July vlog?

July 10th
xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

I'm catching up on old vlogs from june & i have to say Kyra is looking gorgeous & happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

also, something i found strange was they never even showed Kyras mom meeting Alaya. The entire time they were there she was in the vlogs like once

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I just wanted to post a screenshot of the best OKbaby miniom comment I've ever read but the board quota has been reached :'''''(
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

I love the new vlog made me smile a lot the rides made me nervous but Kyra and oscar seemed like a normal couple they should have rather stayed in LA family makes them happy
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

I assume their old bedframe is in the guest room and that's how they have guests?
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Would they really have made their 20 month old son go on rides alone if Oscar's sister wasn't there? That seems so dumb to me. I think the only reason he went on that one alone was because he got used to going on the other rides with her. If he is independent enough and they are following the rules (height and whatever else), I guess it's a little less irresponsible than it seems to me. Levi is just so young still and they always treat him like he's much older than he actually is.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

thread title-
OKBaby-DailyVloggersWeeklyUploaders

Won't be long before we see their decline. There's no way they even care about vlogging anymore at this point. To me, their vlogs seem all over the place now..all jumbled. Like you never have any sense of time. You never know what time of day it is when they actually decide to start their vlog, Levi seems to be napping 80% of the time and more times than not they forget to end their vlogs? I don't get why they aren't vlogging the little things being done to the house. Like setting up what they've done so far in the kids rooms or how she organized all of their closets. Things like that are more entertaining to watch than seeing a five second clip of Oscar building the crib or Kyra sitting on the floor with a huge mess telling us what she's organizing.

Either their hearts aren't in it anymore or they really are just crappy vloggers.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Levi brushing his teeth then putting the brush away and smiling was SO cute. But i really think kyra should go back over it and brush his teeth properly after he does it bc he cant possibly do a good job just holding the brush against his front teeth. I hate how oscar says he would force his kids to go on rides...like no oscar, not everyone has to do what you want. Also it is so clear to me that oscar and his dad are so alike. Both teen parents, both treat their kids like little siblings and call them bro and dude...poor levi...hope he doesnt end up as a irresponsible teen dad like oscar.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Levi brushing his teeth then putting the brush away and smiling was SO cute. But i really think kyra should go back over it and brush his teeth properly after he does it bc he cant possibly do a good job just holding the brush against his front teeth. I hate how oscar says he would force his kids to go on rides...like no oscar, not everyone has to do what you want. Also it is so clear to me that oscar and his dad are so alike. Both teen parents, both treat their kids like little siblings and call them bro and dude...poor levi...hope he doesnt end up as a irresponsible teen dad like oscar.
Yeah I don't get why they don't go back over his teeth. Or brush his teeth themselves first and then let him "brush". Even the elmo brush your teeth song says toImageImage
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Wow, why am I not surprised that Kyra made zero effort in the night time routine video. She literally just took outtakes from the vlog footage and added background music...
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Why are potato chips on his dinner plate? No vegetables?

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

floralbird
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by floralbird »

wolflily23 wrote:thread title-
OKBaby-DailyVloggersWeeklyUploaders

Won't be long before we see their decline. There's no way they even care about vlogging anymore at this point. To me, their vlogs seem all over the place now..all jumbled. Like you never have any sense of time. You never know what time of day it is when they actually decide to start their vlog, Levi seems to be napping 80% of the time and more times than not they forget to end their vlogs? I don't get why they aren't vlogging the little things being done to the house. Like setting up what they've done so far in the kids rooms or how she organized all of their closets. Things like that are more entertaining to watch than seeing a five second clip of Oscar building the crib or Kyra sitting on the floor with a huge mess telling us what she's organizing.

Either their hearts aren't in it anymore or they really are just crappy vloggers.
I completely agree! I miss when they would do montages of the simple parts of the day. What I miss the most though are the rants, explaining their thoughts and feelings instead of just telling everybody what they're doing. Their vlogs used to be from morning until night. Now I feel like they don't start vlogging until the late afternoon most of the time, and only vlog one part of their day and call it good. Then the vlog ends abruptly and there's no cohesiveness to it. They've gotten so lazy with it, you can tell their hearts just aren't in it anymore. It doesn't matter though... their minions will worship anything they upload, so they have no motivation to do better.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I mean, you can introduce solids to a breastfeeding baby as early as 4 months old. Gerber is harmless enough
I'm worried about Alaya not being ready for BLW though, I feel like kyra just wants to be done with breastfeeding so she's pushing it
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
I mean, you can introduce solids to a breastfeeding baby as early as 4 months old. Gerber is harmless enough
I'm worried about Alaya not being ready for BLW though, I feel like kyra just wants to be done with breastfeeding so she's pushing it
You're so wrong lol

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

missy-1010 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
You're so wrong lol

Whhhhaaat????
4 months?????
No...just no...

Why are people in such a hurry to push their babies to eat food??

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote: I mean, you can introduce solids to a breastfeeding baby as early as 4 months old. Gerber is harmless enough
You're so wrong lol

Whhhhaaat????
4 months?????
No...just no...

Why are people in such a hurry to push their babies to eat food??

But you can, it's not highly advised but 4-6 months is when you can introduce solid food. And not everyone wants too sometimes it is recommended for medical reasons.
I just hope they don't start with blw it is far too early for that

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Alaya really isn't the cutest of babies is she? I mean she has a lovely little personality but all I see is old man hair and oscars nose

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I know she totally has old man hair :lol: but she has a pretty face and I feel like when she has more hair she'll be adorable

Return to “OKBaby”