DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by tintin15 »

fossilfinger wrote:Why are we so sure they're having another baby? For the money, or because they said they were planning to? I feel like quite a few family vloggers have more than the average number of kids, but maybe some don't want to just keep having babies until they're 40.
They are talking more about babies lately. Maybe they won't have any more, but I just think they will because A. Missy wants more children and B. babies keep your views up.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

Amelia322 wrote:Missy used to show reading to Ollie every night and putting him to sleep in his actual bed. It's been a year since we've seen that? Probably stopped when Finley was born. But any way Ollie stopped sleeping in his bed because they're lazy to deal with him getting in and out constantly so they let him watch tv till he falls asleep.

I mentioned a white Volvo in their garage one day well at least we know it was a rental.

Does their brand new car need to be gone for 2 freaking weeks?!? That's so long!!! Has that happened to anybody? Do recalls take two weeks,??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They probably crashed it and didn't vlog about it.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Hahaha he is so feminine.
I swear he could pass as her gay best friend...
Is she his beard?

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Amelia322 wrote:Missy used to show reading to Ollie every night and putting him to sleep in his actual bed. It's been a year since we've seen that? Probably stopped when Finley was born. But any way Ollie stopped sleeping in his bed because they're lazy to deal with him getting in and out constantly so they let him watch tv till he falls asleep.

I mentioned a white Volvo in their garage one day well at least we know it was a rental.

Does their brand new car need to be gone for 2 freaking weeks?!? That's so long!!! Has that happened to anybody? Do recalls take two weeks,??

The Volvo was the first in its kind right?? I can't remember... if it was I feel like a lot of the brand new models of cars always have a bunch of issues the first few years.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I was going to say they probably crashed it.. how could they not look for that smell, at the dealership or as soon as they got in it to drive home.. I would have had to .. wonder if bev was like, what the fuck you guys.. I'm hoping she's holding them accountable.. she has to see thru the facade

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

That title though...looking to cash in on Fine Bros views?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

i really need unicorns & fidget spinners to be OVER. honestly, i thought they were over, even starbucks is done with it. someone should send a memo.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

priestess wrote:i really need unicorns & fidget spinners to be OVER. honestly, i thought they were over, even starbucks is done with it. someone should send a memo.
You forgot unicorns and fidget spinners that glow in the dark. Because they especially need to be OVER!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Acbsktbll wrote:Also that's disgusting - rotten meat and bananas?? Didn't they used to leave old food in their cars before?? Image

They said they just had it cleaned - I can't imagine that the people who cleaned it didn't notice THAT. I wondered if the Lumps were obnoxious to them and they left it in there intentionally...or maybe the person working on it was a former subscriber who can't stand them? Image I mean, rotting meat is hard to miss...no way someone was working in their car, found that, and just left it there.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Hahaha he is so feminine.
I swear he could pass as her gay best friend...
Is she his beard?

Yes! That's exactly how I started watching them, I saw one video and I had to watch more to figure out what the hell was going on. Totally thought he was her gay friend!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I was going to say they probably crashed it.. how could they not look for that smell, at the dealership or as soon as they got in it to drive home.. I would have had to .. wonder if bev was like, what the fuck you guys.. I'm hoping she's holding them accountable.. she has to see thru the facade

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Recalls don't usually take two weeks. I'm going with they crashed it and didn't say anything, because no one was hurt for vlog footage. Bryan is not the best driver. He scratched it up a bunch of times.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

cat9480 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:Also that's disgusting - rotten meat and bananas?? Didn't they used to leave old food in their cars before?? Image

They said they just had it cleaned - I can't imagine that the people who cleaned it didn't notice THAT. I wondered if the Lumps were obnoxious to them and they left it in there intentionally...or maybe the person working on it was a former subscriber who can't stand them? Image I mean, rotting meat is hard to miss...no way someone was working in their car, found that, and just left it there.

The Lumps probably just thought the odor was Missy. Remember that she admitted her belly button smells like a bully stick!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

sammibro wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

The Lumps probably just thought the odor was Missy. Remember that she admitted her belly button smells like a bully stick!

Lol! And Bryan did say she smells fishy... Image

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It was sad to see Bev just standing in the background watching while they played with the unicorn poo stuff. They could of included her. And again with the "my sister" it's like she doesn't have a name

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Not the first time they left something in the car to rot.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:

Rotting bananas are hard to miss, too! I learned the hard way a few weeks ago that you should NOT forget about bananas that you bought :? :? :? idk if anyone here has ever smelled rotten bananas, but they unexpectedly smell like death lol they would be just as hard to miss as rotting meat. I don't understand at all how people driving the car AND people cleaning the car can miss both of those things.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Holy cow. The way Ollie said happy 4th of July in the opening of today's vlog :? Pretty unintelligible.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorry for so many posts lol

But I had to laugh at Ollie's fake excitement while Missy explained Independence Day lol. It was cute. I had to skip over the whole sponsorship, though...ugh. Their ads for sponsors are always the WORST.

They called her Aunt Bev!!!!!!!!

The clickbait is fucking horrendous, though. Good grief.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Independent from who Missy? I wonder if she evens knows lol. I really hope she never homeschools those children.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Finally he called her aunt bev! Right as she is leaving...

Return to “Daily Bumps”