BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Unread post by smom12 »

deannaroseo wrote:If she doesn't feel comfortable traveling with three kids THEN WHY HAVE THEM. Normal people don't have a choice whether or not to include all of their kids. Splitting up the family like that is weird and doesn't make sense. All three of her kids are going to be walking within his year probably. Then wtf is she doing to do?
It's like she had another baby because she knew other people would watch her older kids for her no matter what. Insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not only that but on the Fourth of July. So many families get together with their kids to watch fireworks, have barbecues, play, swim, beach it out. Then THIS one with her golden child.

Nolan who?

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lagenialester »

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

lagenialester wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 81ea21.png[/img]
She edited that photo so much that Aria looks terrifying.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

smom12 wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:If she doesn't feel comfortable traveling with three kids THEN WHY HAVE THEM. Normal people don't have a choice whether or not to include all of their kids. Splitting up the family like that is weird and doesn't make sense. All three of her kids are going to be walking within his year probably. Then wtf is she doing to do?
It's like she had another baby because she knew other people would watch her older kids for her no matter what. Insane.

Not only that but on the Fourth of July. So many families get together with their kids to watch fireworks, have barbecues, play, swim, beach it out. Then THIS one with her golden child.

Nolan who?

It's also HILARIOUS that she said that this vacation wasn't for holiday. Uhm... the 4th of July isn't a holiday? And since when? Is that why both your dad and you sister got time off of work???
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

That photo looks horrible. She managed to make cute kids not look scary. Photography is not her thing.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Britney tried to trap Ean and it backfired on her. Now, she has more kids than she can handle AND Ean still isn't fully commited to her. Image
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Mel1011 wrote:That photo looks horrible. She managed to make cute kids not look scary. Photography is not her thing.
I meant she made the kids look scary :D
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

]Playing devil's advocate as all the posts are on the same theme here. I like B but agreed I couldn't even take a holiday by myself I'd miss them too much, break or not.
But... Removing the fact that Harlow is BF and the baby. Perhaps B DOES need a break (it certainly has seemed like that these last few months) and Ean was only happy watching the older 2? Not taking away anything from fathers, I myself was raised by a single dad but I've noticed often some dad's aren't too happy or confident to look after 1 child never mind a bunch. And yes I know they are primarily staying with Ean's grandmother but it still stands.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk[/quote]

This! Not sure why everyone is freaking out. We all need breaks but she is nursing so it's not like she can just leave Harlow at home. Hopefully aria and Nolan are getting some quality time with Ean and their grandparents. It's important for them to have time away from their mother too- contrary to popular belief. They are together all the time. It would be nice for them to visit other family but britney needs a break and she should have it. Moms are better when they have had breaks lol I'm sure her family is holding Harlow so she gets plenty of alone time too.[/quote]

Yes! I was surprised at how negative everyone is about her taking a trip away without her children (I'm guessing the only reason she took Harlow is because you can't leave a boob at home).

I honestly think a little break is perfectly healthy - sometimes more so for stay at home mums - and her children are safe and being cared for by their father.

Would we be having this discussion if it was Ean going away without the kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I agree 100%. I do hope they do a vacation this summer as family, but I completely understand B wanting/needing some time for herself. The people saying she is playing favorites or something dont seem to have ever breastfed either...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/quote]

I breastfed all my kids, so nice try. I pumped and guess what my baby took a bottle when needed. She wouldn't take one when I was home but if I had to go without her (I actually had surgery) she would take one from whoever had her. If she NEEDED to get away she wouldn't have taken ANY OF HER CHILDREN. That statement I stand by.

Nothing changes the fact that Britney IS playing favorites. All these YT moms love their new babies and love parading around with them while they have 50 more older ones at home.

That was YoUR experience. Not all babies will take a bottle! In fact, I worked in an infant classroom and 2 of the parents had to come to the center several times a day to breastfeed because their babies would not take bottles at all and they did not want to wean their babies. They were lucky they both worked on the main campus of the community college otherwise they probably would have had to wean and introduce the bottle full time.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

This idiot just posted a snap while driving.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Mel1011 wrote:This idiot just posted a snap while driving.
But she's too paranoid to drive with all her kids.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Unread post by askeptichere »

I hope she gets pulled over soon for using her phone while driving. But then we'll probably get a rant about how she was just doing her job, and wasn't doing anything dangerous. Or she'll suddenly become an advocate for hands free driving and play like she's always been a safe driver.

Masm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Masm »

So all I've been thinking is if B and E split up the kids would probably be better off with E. He can obviously work and take care of them on his own. But can you imagine her doing it with an actual job. Haha she'd need daily rewards for doing what every other mom does.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Masm wrote:So all I've been thinking is if B and E split up the kids would probably be better off with E. He can obviously work and take care of them on his own. But can you imagine her doing it with an actual job. Haha she'd need daily rewards for doing what every other mom does.
They won't ever split. He could probably have a side chick and some extra kids and as long as she was in the main house with him still fronting the bill she would be okay with it. He would literally have to LEAVE for her to go away. They've learned to tolerate each other it would be too much work for either of them to start over.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sorry but I have to wonder what kind of moms think it's okay for her to "take a break" driving 5-9 hours away a month leaving her working husband and crying/attached children behind. All moms need a break once in a while but...damn

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

There is no way on this planet that Britney and Ean will stay together after Nolan passes away. I am not even sure they'll be able to stay together just due to the stress as his condition worsens as he gets older. Those things test even the strongest relationships but the two of them are barely friends it seems. They may be able to tolerate each other during times like these where the stresses are fairly normal and mundane. But when shit hits the fan and they are deep in the care of a medically fragile person, there's just no way. Unless they go do some serious counseling now and put a TON of work into their relationship.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Sorry but I have to wonder what kind of moms think it's okay for her to "take a break" driving 5-9 hours away a month leaving her working husband and crying/attached children behind. All moms need a break once in a while but...damn

Maybe the kind of mom that was raised the same way and turned out just fine? It's not like she does it all the time and even tho I would never do it, the mom shaming is ridiculous.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Here we go with bringing up mom shaming. Ffs. It's the 2nd time in as many months she pulled this.

Some people on here will defend her choices no matter what she does. Just because you turned out fine doesn't mean Aria and Nolan will. And knowing my son's life span was short and I could stay at home with him I damn well wouldn't be taking several day long trips without him. I'd want to spend as much time with him as I possibly could.

Also, " even tho I would never do it" is it's own form of mom shaming.

Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:]Playing devil's advocate as all the posts are on the same theme here. I like B but agreed I couldn't even take a holiday by myself I'd miss them too much, break or not.
But... Removing the fact that Harlow is BF and the baby. Perhaps B DOES need a break (it certainly has seemed like that these last few months) and Ean was only happy watching the older 2? Not taking away anything from fathers, I myself was raised by a single dad but I've noticed often some dad's aren't too happy or confident to look after 1 child never mind a bunch. And yes I know they are primarily staying with Ean's grandmother but it still stands.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
This! Not sure why everyone is freaking out. We all need breaks but she is nursing so it's not like she can just leave Harlow at home. Hopefully aria and Nolan are getting some quality time with Ean and their grandparents. It's important for them to have time away from their mother too- contrary to popular belief. They are together all the time. It would be nice for them to visit other family but britney needs a break and she should have it. Moms are better when they have had breaks lol I'm sure her family is holding Harlow so she gets plenty of alone time too.[/quote]

Yes! I was surprised at how negative everyone is about her taking a trip away without her children (I'm guessing the only reason she took Harlow is because you can't leave a boob at home).

I honestly think a little break is perfectly healthy - sometimes more so for stay at home mums - and her children are safe and being cared for by their father.

Would we be having this discussion if it was Ean going away without the kids?

I agree 100%. I do hope they do a vacation this summer as family, but I completely understand B wanting/needing some time for herself. The people saying she is playing favorites or something dont seem to have ever breastfed either...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/quote]

I breastfed all my kids, so nice try. I pumped and guess what my baby took a bottle when needed. She wouldn't take one when I was home but if I had to go without her (I actually had surgery) she would take one from whoever had her. If she NEEDED to get away she wouldn't have taken ANY OF HER CHILDREN. That statement I stand by.

Nothing changes the fact that Britney IS playing favorites. All these YT moms love their new babies and love parading around with them while they have 50 more older ones at home.

That was YoUR experience. Not all babies will take a bottle! In fact, I worked in an infant classroom and 2 of the parents had to come to the center several times a day to breastfeed because their babies would not take bottles at all and they did not want to wean their babies. They were lucky they both worked on the main campus of the community college otherwise they probably would have had to wean and introduce the bottle full time.[/quote]

Exactly. My daughter didn't take a bottle under any circumstances. I had a pump but it was useless because she wouldn't take any bottle until she was weaned at 2 years old. We tried so many different bottles. It was an exhausting time since I either couldn't leave the house or had to take her with me everywhere. Wouldn't change it for anything though.
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Sorry but I have to wonder what kind of moms think it's okay for her to "take a break" driving 5-9 hours away a month leaving her working husband and crying/attached children behind. All moms need a break once in a while but...damn

Maybe the kind of mom that was raised the same way and turned out just fine? It's not like she does it all the time and even tho I would never do it, the mom shaming is ridiculous.

I guess I'm a bad mom because I left my kids with my husband last year to go to Arizona for a race.. (Arizona is seven hours from us). I don't do things like that anymore, but it was nice to get away from everything for a weekend.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I know someone who left her baby for two days and the baby starved herself. She only drank a few oz of formula per day. And for some reason she thought it would be a funny story for FB, butI felt so bad for the baby.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”