• Advertisement

BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Postby freshbalsam » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:01 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/c5419afdef2efef30f99788faa10ebfc.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/c5419afdef2efef30f99788faa10ebfc.png[/img]

God she is so damn selfish. Everything is always ME or MY. So gross that she's a mom and is still a shitty little brat

Yes Britney, it's great for Ean to take care of the kids by himself and somehow work at the same time while you take shitty boring footage with your awkward family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She makes it seem like Ean is on the outs with the kids. As much as I can't stand him, he's always come across as very hands on with them. Plus, just 2 months ago he spent quality time with the kids while she ditched everyone for Florida? She's trying to pull any excuse out of thin air to justify her unjustifiable decision. Car rides are seriously not that difficult. She could have left in the middle of the night and the kids could have slept all night in the car, or as others have said, taken multiple stops. And everyone is judging her because she voluntarily puts her life and her decisions out for the entire world to see.

freshbalsam
Informer

Advertisement

Postby dazzled » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:14 am

She's really annoying the shit out of me right now, even more so than Jess. Like, okay, Jess has done a fuck ton of questionable things and she's definitely annoying, too, but at least I feel like she loves being a mother and likes being around her kids. With Britney it's always, "My kids are so crazy," or, "I need coffee/ice cream", "I'm so tired", "I need a break". I get that being a mother is exhausting, but no one forced you to have kids, Brit. No one said having kids is a walk in the park.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby melody01010 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:52 am

melody01010
Talker

Postby deannaroseo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:04 am

If she doesn't feel comfortable traveling with three kids THEN WHY HAVE THEM. Normal people don't have a choice whether or not to include all of their kids. Splitting up the family like that is weird and doesn't make sense. All three of her kids are going to be walking within his year probably. Then wtf is she doing to do?
It's like she had another baby because she knew other people would watch her older kids for her no matter what. Insane.

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby smom12 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:30 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/c5419afdef2efef30f99788faa10ebfc.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/c5419afdef2efef30f99788faa10ebfc.png[/img]

God she is so damn selfish. Everything is always ME or MY. So gross that she's a mom and is still a shitty little brat

Yes Britney, it's great for Ean to take care of the kids by himself and somehow work at the same time while you take shitty boring footage with your awkward family.

I'll translate this gem, which could be one of two scenarios( bullshit comes in many dialects):
"Honestly I think it's good for Ean to spend time and take care of the kids by himself."
1st translation-"I'm sick and tired of takin care of all three kids by myself while he goes out with his friends on the regular and works, let HIM do it now "
2nd translation-"this is Ean's punishment after an argument we had. Ha! This will show him how hard it is! He's a big old jerk for workin so much and leaving me alone with all three kids."

Bitch, if you even had an INKLING of a thought that you couldn't handle taking care of three kids you should have looked pst the baby stage. Those are three little PEOPLE you are responsible for. Not vlog material. Not a reason to shop all white. PEOPLE.

So all of a sudden you feel it necessary that "it's your turn" to travel to see your father and sister? Something's up and I can't quite put my finger on it.

"I don't know why everyone feels entitled to opinion about MY life" again, bitch, YOU ARE VLOGGING THAT YOU WENT ON A FAMILY VACATION WITHOUT YOUR FUCKING FAMILY. So um yeah people say shit. These people pay for your white cushion fucking life.

Also, ridicula puta, the fact that anyone calling you out has shit ton of likes, and your measly excuse only has a few, tells you something. Everyone knows you fucked up and now you are trying to defend YOUR CHOICE. ME ME ME MY I.

She has always been selfish and always will be.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:33 am

deannaroseo wrote:If she doesn't feel comfortable traveling with three kids THEN WHY HAVE THEM. Normal people don't have a choice whether or not to include all of their kids. Splitting up the family like that is weird and doesn't make sense. All three of her kids are going to be walking within his year probably. Then wtf is she doing to do?
It's like she had another baby because she knew other people would watch her older kids for her no matter what. Insane.

Not only that but on the Fourth of July. So many families get together with their kids to watch fireworks, have barbecues, play, swim, beach it out. Then THIS one with her golden child.

Nolan who?

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby lagenialester » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:51 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/09c192cca1d38992fcb17cb63a81ea21.png[/img]
lagenialester
Informer

Postby askeptichere » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:19 am

lagenialester wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/09c192cca1d38992fcb17cb63a81ea21.png[/img]

She edited that photo so much that Aria looks terrifying.

askeptichere
True Gossiper

Postby guineapeegz » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:36 am

smom12 wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:If she doesn't feel comfortable traveling with three kids THEN WHY HAVE THEM. Normal people don't have a choice whether or not to include all of their kids. Splitting up the family like that is weird and doesn't make sense. All three of her kids are going to be walking within his year probably. Then wtf is she doing to do?

Not only that but on the Fourth of July. So many families get together with their kids to watch fireworks, have barbecues, play, swim, beach it out. Then THIS one with her golden child.

Nolan who?

It's also HILARIOUS that she said that this vacation wasn't for holiday. Uhm... the 4th of July isn't a holiday? And since when? Is that why both your dad and you sister got time off of work???
guineapeegz
Informer

Postby Mel1011 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:38 am

That photo looks horrible. She managed to make cute kids not look scary. Photography is not her thing.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby imnottired » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:44 am

Britney tried to trap Ean and it backfired on her. Now, she has more kids than she can handle AND Ean still isn't fully commited to her. Image
imnottired
Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:14 am

Mel1011 wrote:That photo looks horrible. She managed to make cute kids not look scary. Photography is not her thing.

I meant she made the kids look scary :D
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:37 am

]Playing devil's advocate as all the posts are on the same theme here. I like B but agreed I couldn't even take a holiday by myself I'd miss them too much, break or not.
But... Removing the fact that Harlow is BF and the baby. Perhaps B DOES need a break (it certainly has seemed like that these last few months) and Ean was only happy watching the older 2? Not taking away anything from fathers, I myself was raised by a single dad but I've noticed often some dad's aren't too happy or confident to look after 1 child never mind a bunch. And yes I know they are primarily staying with Ean's grandmother but it still stands.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk[/quote]

This! Not sure why everyone is freaking out. We all need breaks but she is nursing so it's not like she can just leave Harlow at home. Hopefully aria and Nolan are getting some quality time with Ean and their grandparents. It's important for them to have time away from their mother too- contrary to popular belief. They are together all the time. It would be nice for them to visit other family but britney needs a break and she should have it. Moms are better when they have had breaks lol I'm sure her family is holding Harlow so she gets plenty of alone time too.[/quote]

Yes! I was surprised at how negative everyone is about her taking a trip away without her children (I'm guessing the only reason she took Harlow is because you can't leave a boob at home).

I honestly think a little break is perfectly healthy - sometimes more so for stay at home mums - and her children are safe and being cared for by their father.

Would we be having this discussion if it was Ean going away without the kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I agree 100%. I do hope they do a vacation this summer as family, but I completely understand B wanting/needing some time for herself. The people saying she is playing favorites or something dont seem to have ever breastfed either...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/quote]

I breastfed all my kids, so nice try. I pumped and guess what my baby took a bottle when needed. She wouldn't take one when I was home but if I had to go without her (I actually had surgery) she would take one from whoever had her. If she NEEDED to get away she wouldn't have taken ANY OF HER CHILDREN. That statement I stand by.

Nothing changes the fact that Britney IS playing favorites. All these YT moms love their new babies and love parading around with them while they have 50 more older ones at home.

That was YoUR experience. Not all babies will take a bottle! In fact, I worked in an infant classroom and 2 of the parents had to come to the center several times a day to breastfeed because their babies would not take bottles at all and they did not want to wean their babies. They were lucky they both worked on the main campus of the community college otherwise they probably would have had to wean and introduce the bottle full time.
LynnGLOVE8989
Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:56 am

This idiot just posted a snap while driving.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby JennaLuvBug » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:11 am

Mel1011 wrote:This idiot just posted a snap while driving.

But she's too paranoid to drive with all her kids.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Postby askeptichere » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:12 am

I hope she gets pulled over soon for using her phone while driving. But then we'll probably get a rant about how she was just doing her job, and wasn't doing anything dangerous. Or she'll suddenly become an advocate for hands free driving and play like she's always been a safe driver.

askeptichere
True Gossiper

Postby Masm » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:21 am

So all I've been thinking is if B and E split up the kids would probably be better off with E. He can obviously work and take care of them on his own. But can you imagine her doing it with an actual job. Haha she'd need daily rewards for doing what every other mom does.
Masm
Amateur

Postby JennaLuvBug » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:25 am

Masm wrote:So all I've been thinking is if B and E split up the kids would probably be better off with E. He can obviously work and take care of them on his own. But can you imagine her doing it with an actual job. Haha she'd need daily rewards for doing what every other mom does.

They won't ever split. He could probably have a side chick and some extra kids and as long as she was in the main house with him still fronting the bill she would be okay with it. He would literally have to LEAVE for her to go away. They've learned to tolerate each other it would be too much work for either of them to start over.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:58 am

Sorry but I have to wonder what kind of moms think it's okay for her to "take a break" driving 5-9 hours away a month leaving her working husband and crying/attached children behind. All moms need a break once in a while but...damn

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby literallywhat » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:59 am

There is no way on this planet that Britney and Ean will stay together after Nolan passes away. I am not even sure they'll be able to stay together just due to the stress as his condition worsens as he gets older. Those things test even the strongest relationships but the two of them are barely friends it seems. They may be able to tolerate each other during times like these where the stresses are fairly normal and mundane. But when shit hits the fan and they are deep in the care of a medically fragile person, there's just no way. Unless they go do some serious counseling now and put a TON of work into their relationship.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Sorry but I have to wonder what kind of moms think it's okay for her to "take a break" driving 5-9 hours away a month leaving her working husband and crying/attached children behind. All moms need a break once in a while but...damn

Maybe the kind of mom that was raised the same way and turned out just fine? It's not like she does it all the time and even tho I would never do it, the mom shaming is ridiculous.
LynnGLOVE8989
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:39 am

Here we go with bringing up mom shaming. Ffs. It's the 2nd time in as many months she pulled this.

Some people on here will defend her choices no matter what she does. Just because you turned out fine doesn't mean Aria and Nolan will. And knowing my son's life span was short and I could stay at home with him I damn well wouldn't be taking several day long trips without him. I'd want to spend as much time with him as I possibly could.

Also, " even tho I would never do it" is it's own form of mom shaming.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Momin661 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:56 am

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:]Playing devil's advocate as all the posts are on the same theme here. I like B but agreed I couldn't even take a holiday by myself I'd miss them too much, break or not.
But... Removing the fact that Harlow is BF and the baby. Perhaps B DOES need a break (it certainly has seemed like that these last few months) and Ean was only happy watching the older 2? Not taking away anything from fathers, I myself was raised by a single dad but I've noticed often some dad's aren't too happy or confident to look after 1 child never mind a bunch. And yes I know they are primarily staying with Ean's grandmother but it still stands.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This! Not sure why everyone is freaking out. We all need breaks but she is nursing so it's not like she can just leave Harlow at home. Hopefully aria and Nolan are getting some quality time with Ean and their grandparents. It's important for them to have time away from their mother too- contrary to popular belief. They are together all the time. It would be nice for them to visit other family but britney needs a break and she should have it. Moms are better when they have had breaks lol I'm sure her family is holding Harlow so she gets plenty of alone time too.[/quote]

Yes! I was surprised at how negative everyone is about her taking a trip away without her children (I'm guessing the only reason she took Harlow is because you can't leave a boob at home).

I honestly think a little break is perfectly healthy - sometimes more so for stay at home mums - and her children are safe and being cared for by their father.

Would we be having this discussion if it was Ean going away without the kids?

I agree 100%. I do hope they do a vacation this summer as family, but I completely understand B wanting/needing some time for herself. The people saying she is playing favorites or something dont seem to have ever breastfed either...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/quote]

I breastfed all my kids, so nice try. I pumped and guess what my baby took a bottle when needed. She wouldn't take one when I was home but if I had to go without her (I actually had surgery) she would take one from whoever had her. If she NEEDED to get away she wouldn't have taken ANY OF HER CHILDREN. That statement I stand by.

Nothing changes the fact that Britney IS playing favorites. All these YT moms love their new babies and love parading around with them while they have 50 more older ones at home.

That was YoUR experience. Not all babies will take a bottle! In fact, I worked in an infant classroom and 2 of the parents had to come to the center several times a day to breastfeed because their babies would not take bottles at all and they did not want to wean their babies. They were lucky they both worked on the main campus of the community college otherwise they probably would have had to wean and introduce the bottle full time.[/quote]

Exactly. My daughter didn't take a bottle under any circumstances. I had a pump but it was useless because she wouldn't take any bottle until she was weaned at 2 years old. We tried so many different bottles. It was an exhausting time since I either couldn't leave the house or had to take her with me everywhere. Wouldn't change it for anything though.
Momin661
Amateur

Postby Momin661 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:00 am

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Sorry but I have to wonder what kind of moms think it's okay for her to "take a break" driving 5-9 hours away a month leaving her working husband and crying/attached children behind. All moms need a break once in a while but...damn

Maybe the kind of mom that was raised the same way and turned out just fine? It's not like she does it all the time and even tho I would never do it, the mom shaming is ridiculous.

I guess I'm a bad mom because I left my kids with my husband last year to go to Arizona for a race.. (Arizona is seven hours from us). I don't do things like that anymore, but it was nice to get away from everything for a weekend.
Momin661
Amateur

Postby Mel1011 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:04 am

I know someone who left her baby for two days and the baby starved herself. She only drank a few oz of formula per day. And for some reason she thought it would be a funny story for FB, butI felt so bad for the baby.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby