The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by thenightowl »

Is Ellie really that dumb or does she dumb it down to try and look "cute"? The whole chicken pot pie scene, she's like "pot, like the drug"? she really can't be that dumb right?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

I may be a day late, but I have to say it

Jared needs to keep all forms of musical theatre out of his filthy mouth.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Maybe it's she put pot in the pie she'd seem relatable.. and she'd get her ovaries dancing lmao

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
navarjul000 wrote:Adding to the discussion on Ellie's hair/aging...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 1d1504.png[/img]
She even looked better with her roots grown in, and tbh my mom (who is 42) looks younger than her. My mom has aged super well and looks about 10 years younger than she is, but like Ellie easily looks like she is in her mid-30s, at least! Honestly, to me she looks about as old as Ruby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I HATE her hair with a passion. It looks like straw.

Lmao. I'm with my grandmother right now and just showed her those pics of Ellie and asked how old she thought she was. She sat there and went "hmmmm..... about 40?"

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

actuallydear wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:
navarjul000 wrote:Adding to the discussion on Ellie's hair/aging...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 1d1504.png[/img]
She even looked better with her roots grown in, and tbh my mom (who is 42) looks younger than her. My mom has aged super well and looks about 10 years younger than she is, but like Ellie easily looks like she is in her mid-30s, at least! Honestly, to me she looks about as old as Ruby.

I HATE her hair with a passion. It looks like straw.

Lmao. I'm with my grandmother right now and just showed her those pics of Ellie and asked how old she thought she was. She sat there and went "hmmmm..... about 40?"

My sister is 40 and looks nothing like that. I honestly feel like if she gained a little weight she would fill out those wrinkles and look better. She really is a pretty girl but damn her attitude sucks and makes her ugly to me.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote: I HATE her hair with a passion. It looks like straw.

My sister is 40 and looks nothing like that. I honestly feel like if she gained a little weight she would fill out those wrinkles and look better. She really is a pretty girl but damn her attitude sucks and makes her ugly to me.

I agree. I don't think she looks that old, but she is looking quite haggard now.

Her attitude makes her butt ugly to me.

Before I saw who they really were, I used to think they were in love, fun, humble and adoring parents to Jackson. I also used to think Ellie radiated beauty, I loved the way she would dress in her brightly coloured jeans and bright lipsticks and her hair done nicely. She just seemed like such a nice girl.

Now I think the opposite. They're assholes, and the only thing that Ellie radiates is the putridness of her soul.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

While 40 may be pushing it a little, she does not look 26. But that is what happens when you starve yourself.

The small amount of calories she does eat is going to just keeping her alive. So her skin is aging and looking dull and sickly. Her hair is flat and dull partially from the bleaching, but I think a lot of it is from a lack of nutrition and sufficient calories.
And being hungry all the time makes you very short-tempered and in some cases, mean.
It doesnt excuse her behavior, but I think her behavior got worse when she got scary thin.
Eating disorders and disordered eating are all about control, and we know Ellie struggles with control issues.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

She was so pretty when I first started watching (Post-Jackson, pre-Calvin pregnancy), but her bitchy personality is the ugliest thing about her.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ok, I haven't been watching them lately but I'm having an irritating day at work so I needed a distraction. Did anybody catch at about 6:12 in the vlog from yesterday when Jared is telling her how hot it was while playing golf she says "Wowzers" in the most disinterested voice I've ever heard and makes this face:

They have as much chemistry as a brother and sister who don't like each other very much.
shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

Jared is not nearly as cool as he thinks he is...

heymallie
Talker
Talker

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by heymallie »

Pency wrote:Ok, I haven't been watching them lately but I'm having an irritating day at work so I needed a distraction. Did anybody catch at about 6:12 in the vlog from yesterday when Jared is telling her how hot it was while playing golf she says "Wowzers" in the most disinterested voice I've ever heard and makes this face:

They have as much chemistry as a brother and sister who don't like each other very much.
I watched the vlog for the first time in awhile to watch that part, talk about not giving a crap. Looks like the ice palace revealed how much of an ice queen she really is. Ellie is one of those stories that they warn people about when they get lots of money, she is never happy with anything, but then again the same could be said a lot of these vlogger families especially the lumps (Bryan and Missy).

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

My god...Image
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

This is very out of nowhere, but does anyone know if anyone in their family has been affected by Alzheimer's?

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Her instagram post says she enjoyed spending the 4th of July "at home with my family." YOU SPEND EVERY GOD DAMN DAY AT HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY. I love my family and all, but I think I would go nuts if I was home 100% of the time AND so was my spouse. No alone time - I'd go crazy.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

On her latest insta post. "I love spending the day at home with my family!" You mean like...every other day? I understand it's the 4th but that's all she does every day of her life. It's not like holidays are an occasion for her to stay home and enjoy time with her family. It's so pointless to me mentioning every holiday when your life consists of sitting at home with your family.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Her instagram post says she enjoyed spending the 4th of July "at home with my family." YOU SPEND EVERY GOD DAMN DAY AT HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY. I love my family and all, but I think I would go nuts if I was home 100% of the time AND so was my spouse. No alone time - I'd go crazy.
LOL just posted the same thing. Sorry
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

imnottired wrote:My god...Image
Oh my god please tell me they weren't setting off fireworks that shoot into the air on their cul de sac. If I was their neighbor I would be so pissed. That's a good way to set somebody's house on fire.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Pency wrote:
imnottired wrote:My god...Image
Oh my god please tell me they weren't setting off fireworks that shoot into the air on their cul de sac. If I was their neighbor I would be so pissed. That's a good way to set somebody's house on fire.
It seemed like their whole street was there and participating so chances are, *most* people were probably fine with it. My neighborhood does this too...everyone comes out and pools their fireworks to create a bigger show and there's tons of mortars that go into the air. It's a ton of fun! I don't know the Utah laws but the sort of fireworks they were doing are perfectly legal in my state and they seemed a fine distance from houses being in the middle of the circle. I know accidents can always happen but this is a super normal and widely accepted thing where I live.

On another note, does anyone else find it so strange that they blur out their neighbors' houses every once in a blue moon like they care about their privacy but then going showing the whole street the rest of the time? There's no point in doing that if you aren't 100% committed to doing it all the time. They've also never really filmed the neighborhood kids before...I wonder how the parents and other neighbors felt about being filmed. Or what they thought of Jared's ridiculous George Washington guitar solo.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

George Washington Solo hahaha hahaha ohh sweet baby Jesus

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

All I got from that gif of the firework is how much I want someone to put a flour sack over Ellie's head. Not in a malicious, murderous way, just in the way that I hate the over exaggerated expressions she makes sometimes and I don't want to see them.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”