• Advertisement

JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Postby kittypurry » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:41 pm

fudgeitup wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:Why doesn't she have a baby gate yet? And walked away for two seconds and Addy is that far up the steps?? Yeah right, and Jess is just casually snapping her safety hazards this fool is insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has never lived in a house with stairs, so i understand not owning one from the past, but she should have just bought one when addie became mobile. That's the smart thing to do.

It looked like there was a white gate at the top of the stairs

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby cjl123 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Jessica had 3 amazon prime boxes in the last vlog. She should have gotten a baby gate a long time ago. There are plenty of options available through amazon. She just wants more comments with "recommendations".

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170706/e9d409674d5267d7bcea61bd4a0c9d06.png[/img]

cjl123
Informer

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:44 pm

kittypurry wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:Why doesn't she have a baby gate yet? And walked away for two seconds and Addy is that far up the steps?? Yeah right, and Jess is just casually snapping her safety hazards this fool is insane

She has never lived in a house with stairs, so i understand not owning one from the past, but she should have just bought one when addie became mobile. That's the smart thing to do.

It looked like there was a white gate at the top of the stairs

I guess so addy can't fall down when upstairs, but that doesn't help that fact that she can now just climb them and then fall down as soon as jess turns her back.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:02 pm

fudgeitup wrote:I love how she cleaned her entire kitchen, but then she turns the camera towards her and you can see (in the background) the playroom looks trashed, as well as her living room.
I don't know how she can live with it like that. I would be going crazy.

I wouldn't even call that cleaning she didn't even wipe anything down, like that nasty fridge
Viewingsince2010
Talker

Postby mara7 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:09 pm

It drives me insane that all of the boys got nice haircuts, and then there's Kaden still looking like a grungy mop.
mara7
Gossiper

Postby cjl123 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:22 pm

I'm side eyeing the shit out of the them for not giving Ashley a heads up first. I know he wanted it and it was done by a professional but as a mom I would have appreciated a heads up, I know Jessica would want the same.

cjl123
Informer

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:I love how she cleaned her entire kitchen, but then she turns the camera towards her and you can see (in the background) the playroom looks trashed, as well as her living room.

I wouldn't even call that cleaning she didn't even wipe anything down, like that nasty fridge

She should make all the kids do chores.
I had them as a kid and i think it would be great for all the kids to pitch in. Maybe the house would look a little better? Between all those kids, i'm sure they could make improvements to the dirtiness of the house.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:33 pm

mara7 wrote:It drives me insane that all of the boys got nice haircuts, and then there's Kaden still looking like a grungy mop.

She claims it's because he doesn't like the razor, but even if that is true, there are plenty of shorter haircuts that can be done with just the scissors.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby literallywhat » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:35 pm

cjl123 wrote:I'm side eyeing the shit out of the them for not giving Ashley a heads up first. I know he wanted it and it was done by a professional but as a mom I would have appreciated a heads up, I know Jessica would want the same.

Do we know that she didn't? I mean Tommy and Caden are with Chris for most of the summer, it is reasonable to expect that they'd need a haircut in that time. And Tommy was pretty insistent that he wanted a different haircut. When Drake did it, the boys didn't need haircuts, he did it himself and scratched their heads, and they weren't old enough to say they wanted it or not.
Last edited by literallywhat on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:35 pm

cjl123 wrote:I'm side eyeing the shit out of the them for not giving Ashley a heads up first. I know he wanted it and it was done by a professional but as a mom I would have appreciated a heads up, I know Jessica would want the same.

Does she not remember flipping her shit when Drake cut the boys' hair? I get she had a professional do it, but she can't say she doesn't see the similarities.

askeptichere
Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 pm

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 2483967247

Found this on my Facebook feed...Jess, we know Janell reads here, maybe she'll pass this on to you.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby cjl123 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 pm

literallywhat wrote:

Do we know that she didn't? I mean Tommy and Caden are with Chris for most of the summer, it is reasonable to expect that they'd need a haircut in that time. And Tommy was pretty insistent that he wanted a different haircut. When Drake did it, the boys didn't need haircuts, he did it himself and scratched their heads, and they weren't old enough to say they wanted it or not.[/quote

I knew it would be you or Jessica's other 2 ass kissers to respond

cjl123
Informer

Postby jatezo4 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 pm

MamaJoAnna wrote:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1389244884501630&id=100002483967247

Found this on my Facebook feed...Jess, we know Janell reads here, maybe she'll pass this on to you.

That's absolutely heart wrenching.

jatezo4
Amateur

Postby pennyajdg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm

MamaJoAnna wrote:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1389244884501630&id=100002483967247

Ugh so awful :(

pennyajdg
Informer

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Really though, do we know she didnt ask/call/inform the boys' mother first??
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby literallywhat » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:35 pm

cjl123 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:

Do we know that she didn't? I mean Tommy and Caden are with Chris for most of the summer, it is reasonable to expect that they'd need a haircut in that time. And Tommy was pretty insistent that he wanted a different haircut. When Drake did it, the boys didn't need haircuts, he did it himself and scratched their heads, and they weren't old enough to say they wanted it or not.

I knew it would be you or Jessica's other 2 ass kissers to respond

I am not kissing her ass, Jesus Christ. There are tons of things Jess does that drive me up a wall. We just don't know if they talked to Ashely or not. And it'd be Chris who talked to Ashley anyways, not Jess. Some of you are so annoying when a person doesn't feel the need to shit on Jess for every single thing she does. Go back and look at my posts and you can see plenty of times where I criticized Jess. There are plenty of things Jess does that we can talk about and rag on her for without pulling shit like this out of thin air when you have no idea whether Ashley was talked to or not but you treat it likes its fact.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby asianbird » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:41 pm

fudgeitup wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:

I had them as a kid and i think it would be great for all the kids to pitch in. Maybe the house would look a little better? Between all those kids, i'm sure they could make improvements to the dirtiness of the house.

Yeah she should teach her kids to do chores even just the simple tasks like pack away their toys after playing. I know we don't see them 24/7 but knowing Jess she would record and post it on her vlog. There was a couple of times when she's vacuuming the carpet and letting the kids try. But other than that I don't remember anything. My 5yrs old niece knows better than her kids.
asianbird
Amateur

Postby fudgeitup » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:45 pm

asianbird wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:

Yeah she should teach her kids to do chores even just the simple tasks like pack away their toys after playing. I know we don't see them 24/7 but knowing Jess she would record and post it on her vlog. There was a couple of times when she's vacuuming the carpet and letting the kids try. But other than that I don't remember anything. My 5yrs old niece knows better than her kids.

She could even make a who fucking video about kids' chores, chore charts, what the get for doing their chores (weather it be money or something else), and even footage of them doing the actual chores.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:53 pm

I don't even give a shit about anything other than what looks like her checking the mail and throwing stuff in the garbage. Fucking recycle.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby chelsieross7 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:55 pm

she doesnt make a chore video because they dont do chores, have you seen their house??
chelsieross7
True Gossiper

Postby chelsieross7 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:59 pm

okay idk how to post pictures, but in the hair cut video she just posted, at about 10:13 when jess runs addie back down the stairs, is addies diaper like super fucking dirty and soaked through? or am i not seeing correctly?? can someone check it out and post a screen shot or something cause it looks really gross.
chelsieross7
True Gossiper

JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Postby 8elz » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:47 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:okay idk how to post pictures, but in the hair cut video she just posted, at about 10:13 when jess runs addie back down the stairs, is addies diaper like super fucking dirty and soaked through? or am i not seeing correctly?? can someone check it out and post a screen shot or something cause it looks really gross.

I didn't notice when I just watched the vlog but it was discussed on here the other day that Chris posted a video on Insta of her climbing the stairs (I think it may have been the same day cause Jesss mentioned in the vlog that Chris saw her do it that morning) and her diaper was saggy and needed to be changed so I wouldn't be surprised if it was like that in the vlog too

https://instagram.com/p/BV5RhbpgYKC/
8elz
Talker

Postby webby » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:49 pm

I'm hoping that was the graphic print on the diaper and not piss and shit seeping through

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby girl_please » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Too many things to quote, but I agree that we don't know for sure that they didn't ask Ashley, but the way Chris made sure to include "It's your hair, your decision" makes me think that they didn't ask her at all and if she questioned it they would show her the video where he clearly says he wants it. To me, they were very obviously trying to make it seem like it wasn't anything like Buzzgate. But because I don't think they did ask, I think it was kind of a shitty thing to do without asking the mom, especially since Tommy has always had very nice and styled hair.
girl_please
Talker

Postby colemanl1997 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:20 am

It annoyed me how Jess is happy to film all her kids medical appointments, happy to film her son waking up from anaesthetic but won't film her own because it's too awkward? Come on! If it's embarrassing to you then it will probably be embarrassing for them one day

colemanl1997
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam