DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

At least Cassi's boyfriend looks mature and older.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I always heard if a child is above 3 and not understood by anyone but family members then there is an issue. Ollie is more 4 than 3 at this point so it's time they take it a little more seriously. His introduction with his Happy 4th of July was so unintelligible that if I hadn't known it was the 4th and what he was probably saying I would of really struggled.
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

You would have thought that after everything Missy went through trying to have two babies they'd be less clickbait-y with the baby stuff.
Oh wait they've sold out and are all about the money now
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Anyone notice how surprised Missy seemed that Luna can jump? Even more proof they did zero research on her breed before they got her. Of course she can jump, Aussies are extremely active and known for doing great with agility, frisbee, all kinds of dog sports. Those poor dogs are so bored. They keep saying she's naughty and crazy but it's a pretty easy fix. If only they spent the energy they use "tiring out the kids" on tiring out the dogs too.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

... or get one of those fetch machines that mini and papa/Cassy had. Then at least Karma could probably entertain himself.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Any guesses on Ollie's over the top Birthday theme this year? I'm thinking swords, guns and other objects you can bludgeon people with
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Missy is missing classic signs that Finn doesn't need multiple naps a day. He's going to be 2 in October and most kids his age drop down to 1 nap well before they turn 2. She may not like it but that's reality.

Also... it's the day after the 4th where your kids were up late for fireworks of course their sleep might be thrown off... except Ollie I suppose since he's always up late zoned in front of a movie in the playroom.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Did you guys see the dumpster they have?? Seriously no excuse for a family of two adults and two small children to have a freaking dumpster! I wonder if they even recycle, it makes me sick. Remember when they used to call themselves "hippies" because they drove a Prius and cloth diapered?
And in today's vlog I noticed how close the front gate is to their house, why the hell do they always drove to get their mail? Walking would do them all some good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Any guesses on Ollie's over the top Birthday theme this year? I'm thinking swords, guns and other objects you can bludgeon people with
All I can imagine is you walk in and there's all of these swords, daggers, maces, etc. hanging from the ceiling like streamers. You have to walk through them to get to the food (which is gun-shaped rice krispie treats, a sword cake, DIY Uncrustables that the guests press in an iron maiden), all while Ollie hits your legs with a sword.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

They are so worried about Oliver seeing his presents. He gets PRESENTS every damn day of his life . I was shocked they ate every meal at home but of course he they got that pirate ship will end up in the landfill in a few weeks like everything else.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Did you guys see the dumpster they have?? Seriously no excuse for a family of two adults and two small children to have a freaking dumpster! I wonder if they even recycle, it makes me sick. Remember when they used to call themselves "hippies" because they drove a Prius and cloth diapered?
And in today's vlog I noticed how close the front gate is to their house, why the hell do they always drove to get their mail? Walking would do them all some good.

They've had it for awhile. One of them mentioned awhile back it was because of all the work they've been having done.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maybe Missy will learn that you don't put a movie on before bed and then expect your child to fall fast asleep. We stopped all TV after dinner for this very reason.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

If we were to add up the amount of time they spend on showing us pool-time montages with perky, irritating music I wonder what it the total would be? Also, how many more blow up ride-on toys are there left in the world to buy?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:If we were to add up the amount of time they spend on showing us pool-time montages with perky, irritating music I wonder what it the total would be? Also, how many more blow up ride-on toys are there left in the world to buy?
Look at us! We're rich and don't have a care in the world! We spend all day in the pool! Don't you wish you were us?

This is totally OT, but I have to say something before I stab my eyes out with a fork. My daughter just started watching Jake Paul. He's supposedly cool. He and his wife make Bryan and Missy look like English scholars. Everything is "lit". The wife used the term "lit" at least five times in the course of a minute and a half. Arrrrgh. Another channel where I have to leave the room.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My daughter loves Jake and Logan Paul.. they have a Disney rap where they call England a city.. Ugh!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Did you guys see the dumpster they have?? Seriously no excuse for a family of two adults and two small children to have a freaking dumpster!
Did you see this on Instagram? I thought I saw a dumpster in one of their stories, but it went by quickly and I wasn't sure. I wondered the same thing, why the heck they need an entire dumpster! Unless it's for the endless construction on *the property*...

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They might have one a month trash pick up.. can you imagine the cardboard boxes (pizza & Amazon variety) they accumulate in a months time?
I think it's crazy for them to use the POLARIS to go to the mail box.. unless they are receiving lots of packages
You'd think she would drive her go kart lol she always wanted one like that

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
sadfox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sadfox »

Oh my god... do they do anything else besides swimming in the pool or lounging around it? I mean seriously. I'm not saying each day has to be full of crazy adventures, but if I had their money I would at least try to come up with some stimulating & interesting activities for me and my kids.But of course... it requires an effort. It's just pool pool pool. Each day.Every day. :|
LUNAtic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LUNAtic »

Anyone else notice that Ollie had Mac n Cheese instead of spaghetti? I have a picky eater too, but I would not be making a separate meal to substitute for SPAGHETTI. They could have just done noodles tossed in butter. They're setting themselves up for failure catering to Ollie's needs like that.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I don't mind that they swim a lot. If I had a pool, I'd be swimming every day when the weather permits it.

But it's so boring. It's cool the first time, but I don't need to see a family swimming in a pool again and again. We're just seeing the same thing with different pool floats. Can they come up with different content, please??? So I can watch the vlogs, maybe.

Return to “Daily Bumps”