JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by literallywhat »

cjl123 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I'm side eyeing the shit out of the them for not giving Ashley a heads up first. I know he wanted it and it was done by a professional but as a mom I would have appreciated a heads up, I know Jessica would want the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do we know that she didn't? I mean Tommy and Caden are with Chris for most of the summer, it is reasonable to expect that they'd need a haircut in that time. And Tommy was pretty insistent that he wanted a different haircut. When Drake did it, the boys didn't need haircuts, he did it himself and scratched their heads, and they weren't old enough to say they wanted it or not.
I knew it would be you or Jessica's other 2 ass kissers to respond

I am not kissing her ass, Jesus Christ. There are tons of things Jess does that drive me up a wall. We just don't know if they talked to Ashely or not. And it'd be Chris who talked to Ashley anyways, not Jess. Some of you are so annoying when a person doesn't feel the need to shit on Jess for every single thing she does. Go back and look at my posts and you can see plenty of times where I criticized Jess. There are plenty of things Jess does that we can talk about and rag on her for without pulling shit like this out of thin air when you have no idea whether Ashley was talked to or not but you treat it likes its fact.
asianbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asianbird »

fudgeitup wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:I love how she cleaned her entire kitchen, but then she turns the camera towards her and you can see (in the background) the playroom looks trashed, as well as her living room.
I don't know how she can live with it like that. I would be going crazy.

I wouldn't even call that cleaning she didn't even wipe anything down, like that nasty fridge
She should make all the kids do chores.
I had them as a kid and i think it would be great for all the kids to pitch in. Maybe the house would look a little better? Between all those kids, i'm sure they could make improvements to the dirtiness of the house.
Yeah she should teach her kids to do chores even just the simple tasks like pack away their toys after playing. I know we don't see them 24/7 but knowing Jess she would record and post it on her vlog. There was a couple of times when she's vacuuming the carpet and letting the kids try. But other than that I don't remember anything. My 5yrs old niece knows better than her kids.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

asianbird wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:

I wouldn't even call that cleaning she didn't even wipe anything down, like that nasty fridge
She should make all the kids do chores.
I had them as a kid and i think it would be great for all the kids to pitch in. Maybe the house would look a little better? Between all those kids, i'm sure they could make improvements to the dirtiness of the house.
Yeah she should teach her kids to do chores even just the simple tasks like pack away their toys after playing. I know we don't see them 24/7 but knowing Jess she would record and post it on her vlog. There was a couple of times when she's vacuuming the carpet and letting the kids try. But other than that I don't remember anything. My 5yrs old niece knows better than her kids.
She could even make a who fucking video about kids' chores, chore charts, what the get for doing their chores (weather it be money or something else), and even footage of them doing the actual chores.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I don't even give a shit about anything other than what looks like her checking the mail and throwing stuff in the garbage. Fucking recycle.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

she doesnt make a chore video because they dont do chores, have you seen their house??
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

okay idk how to post pictures, but in the hair cut video she just posted, at about 10:13 when jess runs addie back down the stairs, is addies diaper like super fucking dirty and soaked through? or am i not seeing correctly?? can someone check it out and post a screen shot or something cause it looks really gross.
8elz
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Unread post by 8elz »

chelsieross7 wrote:okay idk how to post pictures, but in the hair cut video she just posted, at about 10:13 when jess runs addie back down the stairs, is addies diaper like super fucking dirty and soaked through? or am i not seeing correctly?? can someone check it out and post a screen shot or something cause it looks really gross.
I didn't notice when I just watched the vlog but it was discussed on here the other day that Chris posted a video on Insta of her climbing the stairs (I think it may have been the same day cause Jesss mentioned in the vlog that Chris saw her do it that morning) and her diaper was saggy and needed to be changed so I wouldn't be surprised if it was like that in the vlog too

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I'm hoping that was the graphic print on the diaper and not piss and shit seeping through

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Too many things to quote, but I agree that we don't know for sure that they didn't ask Ashley, but the way Chris made sure to include "It's your hair, your decision" makes me think that they didn't ask her at all and if she questioned it they would show her the video where he clearly says he wants it. To me, they were very obviously trying to make it seem like it wasn't anything like Buzzgate. But because I don't think they did ask, I think it was kind of a shitty thing to do without asking the mom, especially since Tommy has always had very nice and styled hair.
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

It annoyed me how Jess is happy to film all her kids medical appointments, happy to film her son waking up from anaesthetic but won't film her own because it's too awkward? Come on! If it's embarrassing to you then it will probably be embarrassing for them one day

JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

Again like others have mentioned there's no grounds or evidence to suggest that she wasn't informed for all we know she could've told Chris to cut their boys hair. There's a big difference between having your hair trimmed and shaving your whole head off.
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:

Found this on my Facebook feed...Jess, we know Janell reads here, maybe she'll pass this on to you.
Oh man this hurts..

Jesss really needs to understand we're not catching her on Addie's sleeping habits because we don't like her, but because we CARE.
If something like that were to happen to her(knock on wood it won't) I think most of us would cry and grief so come on Jesss do this for the sake of your child.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Highlighter wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:There was a family in our neighborhood who had 6 kids 3 and under. They had 3 sets of twins. She was told every time she got pregnant she would have twins. She decided never to get pregnant again. Could you imagine if Jesss had this issue?

Did you ever find out why this happened?
Tubes tied. She did not want to take a chance.

Oops no I meant why she would always have twins. What condition was it haha?
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Do we know yet if Kaden is on the spectrum? He seems to have some behavioral quirks
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Shawn2011 wrote:
WHAT???????? UNpossible! He had delayed vaccinations and super boob juice. lol :?

I'm glad someone brought it up....he does seems a little off.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

fudgeitup wrote: She could even make a who fucking video about kids' chores, chore charts, what the get for doing their chores (weather it be money or something else), and even footage of them doing the actual chores.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

colemanl1997 wrote:It annoyed me how Jess is happy to film all her kids medical appointments, happy to film her son waking up from anaesthetic but won't film her own because it's too awkward? Come on! If it's embarrassing to you then it will probably be embarrassing for them one day

As soon as Lilia is old enough I hope she films her mother waking up, having a bath, and shoves a camera in her face constantly, especially if she wants to have a private important talk (like when Lilia asked the birds and the bees question). And films her private medical appointments or plays pranks on her that make her cry, and laughs at her while filming. And then post it on Youtube and make a living off it. Jess has done all those things to her kids, but sh*t would hit the fan if she had it done back to her.
quadrupleaxel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quadrupleaxel »

Addie should not be eating pizza. Maybe none of them should as it is unhealthy regardless of age, but with older kids I understand the appeal. What is the point of giving pizza to a breastfeed baby though? She does not need it to begin with.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Not to start controversy again, but she looked like she had previously cried in the beginning of the vlog (even her minions asked questions), even though she claims she was just too tired.

aaaand, she showed that she cleaned the kitchen, wow! On that note, I'm currently deepcleaning my carpet :D
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Who in their right fucking mind gives a baby pizza anyway? At 11 I knew that you should never do that come on jess grow up.

Return to “JesssFam”