Sorry for the dbl post my tapatalk froze :O
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

If she really thought she hadn't done anything wrong she wouldn't be this mad she would let it blow over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Her snap story shows Harlow on what should be Ean's side of the bed. Away from your fiancé for how many nights and you come home and don't even sleep in the same bed as him

Real healthy

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

smom12 wrote:
dazzled wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote: It would of been nice
I genuinely like your posts and agree with most of them and I'm sorry, everyone, for bringing this up again but please take a look at my signature lol
On Tapatalk and don't see anything ImageImage
It says "Stop saying could/would of instead of could/would have" because that's a huge pet peeve of mine and irritates me to no end since"would/could of" doesn't even make any sense haha
Last edited by dazzled on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Also, get the fuck over yourself, Brit. If you don't want people to judge you stop making your entire life public and get a real job.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I was never a big advocate for believing that Britney and Ean wouldn't last up until recently. I felt bad for judging their relationship but she's becoming the biggest bitch in town so no shits are given lmao. I genuinely think her and Ean will end up splitting within a year or so, and I feel like Britney will end up being the "fun" parent whilst Ean's the one actually disciplining them and going to school events and such. Except Britney's idea of fun would be to take them to Target for the day and force-feed them two takeouts a day.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I personally don't think they will ever split. They will just live loveless together forever. They will use Nolan as an excuse to stay together.

INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Britt is headed down a sad road. I feel for her kids. She has already said she and ean were in a fight which I'm pretty sure wasn't just a one day argument because of how they interacted on her videos. She has put on what looks like quite a bit of weight and she isn't doing anything with herself anymore. She use to dress cute and do her hair and makeup and actually look good. Her parenting seems to be lacking and I'm not seeing the connection between her and her kids as much anymore. Her videos don't flow and her new editing style does not fit the content she puts out. She better be careful because she is on the verge of messing up her job. Britt needs to remember that a lot of new YouTube moms watched her, even to the point of redecorating their home with target crap. A lot of mom viewers watched because she seemed to have it together but now she looks a mess.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think Ean and Britney will break up when Nolans health really starts deteriorating.

Not sure of the accuracy, but I read something that said 80-90% of couples divorce after the death of a child. Even if that statistic is false, a lot of couples really do split up after losing a kid. Neither of them can rely on the other person for emotional support so I don't see it lasting long after Nolan.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The thing is, she's not going anywhere unless he physically moves out himself. I can't predict the future but I don't see her ever getting a job and being self sufficient she will hang onto him because for her that's as good as it's gonna get. I don't picture him ever moving out because she's so dependent on him. They will stay just in this unhealthy cycle.... stay together out of convenience even if there isn't any love.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Has anyone else had the feeling that maybe she went to Ohio so quickly that maybe she is considering moving to be closer to her dad? I mean if she does leave Ean, I think her family will be her lifeline and seems she may be on the outs with her mom.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Has anyone else had the feeling that maybe she went to Ohio so quickly that maybe she is considering moving to be closer to her dad? I mean if she does leave Ean, I think her family will be her lifeline and seems she may be on the outs with her mom.
How would they get to Ohio? She's not comfortable driving that far with the 3 of them lol!!

On another note, let's get ready for a "husband" titled video.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

BoringHusbandlessBritneyAnd3BoredBabies
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Has anyone else had the feeling that maybe she went to Ohio so quickly that maybe she is considering moving to be closer to her dad? I mean if she does leave Ean, I think her family will be her lifeline and seems she may be on the outs with her mom.
How would they get to Ohio? She's not comfortable driving that far with the 3 of them lol!!

True - she would have to have her dad pick them up and tow her car haha
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:

True - she would have to have her dad pick them up and tow her car haha
She would probably be without a car. I highly doubt she could put any of the financing in her name.

INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

INK wrote:Britt is headed down a sad road. I feel for her kids. She has already said she and ean were in a fight which I'm pretty sure wasn't just a one day argument because of how they interacted on her videos. She has put on what looks like quite a bit of weight and she isn't doing anything with herself anymore. She use to dress cute and do her hair and makeup and actually look good. Her parenting seems to be lacking and I'm not seeing the connection between her and her kids as much anymore. Her videos don't flow and her new editing style does not fit the content she puts out. She better be careful because she is on the verge of messing up her job. Britt needs to remember that a lot of new YouTube moms watched her, even to the point of redecorating their home with target crap. A lot of mom viewers watched because she seemed to have it together but now she looks a mess.

I just want to add

I feel like she is taking these trips because things are not the best between her and ean and they are in need of a break from being around each other. I also kind of feel like she intentionally left the older kids because she wants Ean to deal with the kids that are harder. The older kids run around, get into things, eat a variety, and well Harlow just stays where she puts her and nurses which doesn't require her to cook or go get food. She is a mom 24/7 and ean gets to leave the house for work and to do whatever he wants but Britt doesn't get that luxury or I should say didn't until recently. She is probably a little resentful but also doesn't want to get a job. She said in older videos with aria that she feels like a single parent when Ean works (if I can find the video I will link it) but I really feel like she is overwhelmed with motherhood and the life she has. She is probably bored staying at home taking care of the kids and cleaning. She has no life outside of her children and Ean and that is a recipe for disaster with her depression and how visibly stressed she gets at what seems like minor life problems. I really wouldn't be surprised if Ean did end up leaving Britt because being with someone who suffers from depression and anxiety that isn't doing anything to better their situation is tough and all Britt does is comfort eat and complain.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nutbagmcgee wrote:BoringHusbandlessBritneyAnd3BoredBabies
*2 bored babies
Harrow has all the funs
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper