CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Casbel
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by Casbel »

That's so tragic because although he may not be the best looking guy he seems really sweet and caring, he deserves so much better than her

I think maybe he's still in love with pre-fame Caitlin, she used to be a lot more genuine (when Ari was a baby) so I'm assuming she was even better than that before she got "instafamous"

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

So what's the bet Caitlin will be pregnant in the next couple of months... she'll be able to fulfill her dream of having all her kids birthdays 3 days apart so she only has to have 1 birthday part for all of them!

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Casbel wrote:So what's the bet Caitlin will be pregnant in the next couple of months... she'll be able to fulfill her dream of having all her kids birthdays 3 days apart so she only has to have 1 birthday part for all of them!

Yeah I think she will...perfect excuse to put college off for the millionth time plus she's already used the shit out of every single photo she's ever taken so she needs some new material Image she's been irrelevant for so long now and I'm sure it's bugging her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Hahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 0f0b29.jpg[/img]
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

She should really think before posting pics like this when she has a huge following. Yes it's cute but should have been a picture for just them.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 8cb8e2.jpg[/img]
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Miss_momma3 wrote:She should really think before posting pics like this when she has a huge following. Yes it's cute but should have been a picture for just them.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 8cb8e2.jpg[/img]
100% agree. As much as I like to not think about it, there are very sick people (pedophiles) out there and I would never post a picture of my daughter like that, ESPECIALLY with the following she has. I mean, yes, to us normal people it is completely innocent but we can't pretend there's not crazy people on the internet

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

A+ parenting Caitlin Image Image
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Casbel wrote:A+ parenting Caitlin Image Image
As much as I don't like her ari is at an age where she can say yes or no to piercings!
Also she is getting a new tattoo

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

I don't agree with getting your child's ears pierced either, as I've seen too many horror stories about infections, them getting ripped out because of how children play, etc. Yeah, Ari's at the age now where she can say she wants something, but not at the age where she can weigh pros and cons and make any sort of decision based on reason. With that being said, I at least hope that she had it done at a reputable piercing/tattoo parlor with an autoclave and hollow needles and NOT at a place that uses piercing guns.

The tattoo is a woman's face with a butterfly wing covering one of her eyes. Not sure what the meaning is or why she'd want it considering you can google it and find many more, but I'm sure she'll come up with some sort of spurious meaning behind it when people ask.

Isn't she supposedly going to school to be a first grade teacher? Good luck getting a job having tattoos in places that are difficult to keep covered. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with tattoos, as I have 8 of my own, but I'm realistic and know there is a stigma and therefore only got them in easy to hide places like my legs, torso and back. College professors and high school teachers are one thing. I had quite a few college professors with tattoos, but I've never seen an elementary teacher with them. This is all just assuming she's actually going to school, but she's probably not.

Side note: I like how she can afford a tattoo, but not emergency vet bills or probably any emergency for that matter... nice priorities, Caitlin.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:I don't agree with getting your child's ears pierced either, as I've seen too many horror stories about infections, them getting ripped out because of how children play, etc. Yeah, Ari's at the age now where she can say she wants something, but not at the age where she can weigh pros and cons and make any sort of decision based on reason. With that being said, I at least hope that she had it done at a reputable piercing/tattoo parlor with an autoclave and hollow needles and NOT at a place that uses piercing guns.

The tattoo is a woman's face with a butterfly wing covering one of her eyes. Not sure what the meaning is or why she'd want it considering you can google it and find many more, but I'm sure she'll come up with some sort of spurious meaning behind it when people ask.

Isn't she supposedly going to school to be a first grade teacher? Good luck getting a job having tattoos in places that are difficult to keep covered. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with tattoos, as I have 8 of my own, but I'm realistic and know there is a stigma and therefore only got them in easy to hide places like my legs, torso and back. College professors and high school teachers are one thing. I had quite a few college professors with tattoos, but I've never seen an elementary teacher with them. This is all just assuming she's actually going to school, but she's probably not.

Side note: I like how she can afford a tattoo, but not emergency vet bills or probably any emergency for that matter... nice priorities, Caitlin.
So true. Tattoos are expensive and she got a ton of them in just the past year, I can't imagine spending that much money on tattoos if you can't afford vet bills and don't have the savings to afford emergencies if they come up. Her priorities are so messed up; being a responsible adult/parent means living within your financial means and not spending money on frivolous things that you can't afford.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Did she get a tattoo of herself ??
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:I don't agree with getting your child's ears pierced either, as I've seen too many horror stories about infections, them getting ripped out because of how children play, etc. Yeah, Ari's at the age now where she can say she wants something, but not at the age where she can weigh pros and cons and make any sort of decision based on reason. With that being said, I at least hope that she had it done at a reputable piercing/tattoo parlor with an autoclave and hollow needles and NOT at a place that uses piercing guns.

Probably expects her mum to hire her on at the school she's a principle at.

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

When they moved to Calgary when Ari was a baby didn't she say they were moving away from everyone they knew and it was all scary and brave of them??? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 640b39.jpg[/img]
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Casbel wrote:When they moved to Calgary when Ari was a baby didn't she say they were moving away from everyone they knew and it was all scary and brave of them??? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 640b39.jpg[/img]
lol yes she did! I remember that. So now they have family there...?

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Dude I saw that too. Unless they have moved there recently but .. :/

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 6976d1.png[/img]
I feel like this never happened she just thought it would be a funny/popular tweet Image she's so basic it's embarrassing

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I thought the same!!

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

She actually made food. Well she says she did at least.Image

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

^ only to brag about the fact that she's been vegan for 5 minutes

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Fuckkkkk. This bitch hopped on the vegan bandwagon. She's never gonna shut up about it now to try and go viral. Too bad she owns those leather jackets... all that makeup that isn't cruelty free and advertises tea that's also not cruelty free lol

Return to “CaitlinFladager”