Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by missy-1010 »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote: I mean, you can introduce solids to a breastfeeding baby as early as 4 months old. Gerber is harmless enough
I'm worried about Alaya not being ready for BLW though, I feel like kyra just wants to be done with breastfeeding so she's pushing it
You're so wrong lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well where I'm from, that's a normal age to start introducing them to purees and soft cooked vegetables. And like someone else said, it's actually also recommended by pediatricians.
Not all babies develop at the same speed and your doctor will tell you when it's safe to start.
Are you from a southern state lmao

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

dnbunny wrote:Somehow it occurred to me today that I've been watching these morons for over a year and a half now. Yikes, how did that happen?! Lmao

I've never talked to a pediatrician who has recommended food before 6 months

Even then it depends on the baby. Wait until they seem interested in it.

louie_pouie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by louie_pouie »

I can not believe the clickbait about Levi falling into the fire. I have a family friends child who accidentally fell into a camp fire and is looking at surgery for the rest of his life to even have some movement in his arms. Not much bothers me but that has done it for me and this family... I just can't :|
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

Oh my god .... 930 at night is extremely bright in the USA !!!!! Given it's summer I would have thought that would have been around 730/8pm not 930 !

We are in winter right now. 6pm and it's pitch dark outside.
During summer it gets dark around 630 but we don't have DLS

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

louie_pouie wrote:I can not believe the clickbait about Levi falling into the fire. I have a family friends child who accidentally fell into a camp fire and is looking at surgery for the rest of his life to even have some movement in his arms. Not much bothers me but that has done it for me and this family... I just can't :|
yeah that clickbait was absolutely disgusting not to mention it didnt even happen bc he had actual adults watching him that stopped it in time. Why tf would you capitalize on your son's injuries?! Just disgusting
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

So they werent watching levi(surprise!) and then he drank spoiled day old curdled milk...they werent even phased...wtf is wrong with them. They showed alaya basically suffocated in pillows and then complained the whole vlog how dirty levi was but didnt bother to clean him up or wash his face and hands...smdh. SO lazy and disgusting
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... d876f5.png[/img]smh

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

And she jokes about how she's suffocating herself with pillows. They are so fucking dumb

Why does Kyra dress Alaya like that? She already is an unfortunate looking baby and then she dresses her in weird she'd like that

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

June 2, 2017 -_-

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I just don't understand how they are ok with putting blankets and pillows around her. My son is 8months and he has never had a blanket or pillow. Maybe I'm too much of a worrier but even when he hits the "ok" age at 12 months I still won't give him one. If they are so worried about her being cold then get a sleep sack. It's just not worth the risk. Has everyone heard about baby sloan? If. It google it He was suffocated by a blanket a week ago. Its making a lot of parents in my mom groups rethink using blankets. It's so sad.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

I don't normally post but they're 5 days behind still.... I thought they were catching up but of course they fell behind again?! I also daily vlog and yeah, guess what, you get behind sometimes. You just do. But I've never been more than 2 days behind. And new flash - I don't have a large following like they do ... OR A "FRIEND"/NANNY. If you follow Katelyn on IG, you see how much she actually has the babies ... and it's almost every day.

I also think Oscar is not a good dad. Maybe I'm too touchy-feely but I'm ALL about validating and naming emotions in toddlers and coming up with solutions for feeling better. Like, "Are you upset? Are you sad? Why? Because of your tent? Maybe we could go get it and then you'll feel better." Vs Oscar's awful "HAHAHAH dude oh my god you're actually sad haha look how sad he is guys!! HAHA dude, bro come on dude it's just a tent haha HAHAH" uhhh he's a baby? Of course he's sad? AND THE PILLOWS ARE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK TOO

Although I don't mind the messy Levi comments. They're camping so I'm sure any attempt to clean him until bedtime will be fruitless.

Agh. I loved them in their apartment before Utah. They were real and somewhat boring but that's why I liked them. Now I hate Oscar and barely like Kyra. I'm rooting for them but oh my lord.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

Also I never watch younow but I'm procrastinating so I'm watching hers - the video and audio are frozen but the comments make it seem like she's announcing they aren't daily vloggers anymore

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

cklein31 wrote:I don't normally post but they're 5 days behind still.... I thought they were catching up but of course they fell behind again?! I also daily vlog and yeah, guess what, you get behind sometimes. You just do. But I've never been more than 2 days behind. And new flash - I don't have a large following like they do ... OR A "FRIEND"/NANNY. If you follow Katelyn on IG, you see how much she actually has the babies ... and it's almost every day.

I also think Oscar is not a good dad. Maybe I'm too touchy-feely but I'm ALL about validating and naming emotions in toddlers and coming up with solutions for feeling better. Like, "Are you upset? Are you sad? Why? Because of your tent? Maybe we could go get it and then you'll feel better." Vs Oscar's awful "HAHAHAH dude oh my god you're actually sad haha look how sad he is guys!! HAHA dude, bro come on dude it's just a tent haha HAHAH" uhhh he's a baby? Of course he's sad? AND THE PILLOWS ARE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK TOO

Although I don't mind the messy Levi comments. They're camping so I'm sure any attempt to clean him until bedtime will be fruitless.

Agh. I loved them in their apartment before Utah. They were real and somewhat boring but that's why I liked them. Now I hate Oscar and barely like Kyra. I'm rooting for them but oh my lord.

I also vlog with a small following. I mainly do it for fun. They are so fortunate to have 1 million subscribers. Why aren't they taking advantage of that? I really don't get it. They could be making so much more money. Editing does not take that long especially with 2 stay at home parents and a baby sitter.

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I missed the broadcast so I just watch the moments. I love people who catch moments of the good stuff.

Kyra states:

1. She doesn't use the kids as an excuse all the time and doesn't know why people believe that

2. Oscar wants to get engaged and married all within in year which I'm assuming means he doesn't want to just get engaged and wait. He wants to get married shortly after.

3. I'm not sure about this but it sounded like she wants 2 more kids but Oscar doesn't or maybe he wants one more but she will "try anyway to get at least one of him" (she said something along those lines)

4. Oscar didn't go to bed until 8AM because he was editing a boring vlog (her words not mine) and her goal isn't to catch up with the vlogs. They plan to upload everyday but their current goal isn't to be up to date.

Her broadcast was very glitchy probably because she was driving in the car or sitting in the car and not using WiFi.

My thing is I don't think they will fall off but it is possible to go down in the numbers. They need some kind of other source whether it be sponsorships or branching off into something else. Being a YouTuber is like running a business. You have to work with it. How long with OkBaby be popular before they need to look at other ways of bringing people in. What happened to KBabyPlanning? And from what I have read on here, her solo channel videos aren't great either or well thought out. They hired a friend/nanny but don't use their time constructively.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

I find it really painful listening to her chat, 'like' this 'like' that ugh!!! please learn how to talk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Hey did u know Levi is finally a real toddler like he's understanding cause and effect!! Yeah now if his idiotic father could grasp that idea maybe Levi wouldn't almost fall face first into a fire!!! Oh and no helmet on the quad for Levi no surprise with that though, that the only consistency in their lives constantly endangering their kids!!!!

toybox12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by toybox12 »

ewwww that disgusting rotted milk that levi drank in the beginning of the most recent vlog..... and oscar was just laughing at him like "dude! ew! i can't believe you did that"

HE. IS. A. CHILD!! *your* child!! that you're supposed to guide and teach and keep an eye on!! this was a pretty small thing, but its only a matter of time before something serious happens because no one was watching.
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

They are the worst example of kids having kids. The lack of care and empathy with the spoiled milk,pillows, injuries, etc makes me feel for their kids. I wish O and K just tried to become better parents by taking a parenting class or being by family members.
Side note, O laughing at Levi when he fell while another adult caught him was horrible. The adult was more worried about him than Levi's OWN FATHER! He must of thought of how good the clickbait was going to be. He even edited in more flames for the fire in the thumbnail and at the end of the recent vlogs the clip at the end was Levi falling. SMH

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

toybox12 wrote:ewwww that disgusting rotted milk that levi drank in the beginning of the most recent vlog..... and oscar was just laughing at him like "dude! ew! i can't believe you did that"

HE. IS. A. CHILD!! *your* child!! that you're supposed to guide and teach and keep an eye on!! this was a pretty small thing, but its only a matter of time before something serious happens because no one was watching.
I was convinced for a second that it was alcohol or something. Wouldn't put it past him to laugh if that was the case.

How many days are they behind now? Why don't they just skip to the present? No one gives a fuck what you did 1432479 days ago. Even if it was 4th of july.
floralbird
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by floralbird »

Recap of Kyra's YouNow

-Katelyn watches the kids 3x a week for 3.5 hours each time

-The main goal for the house is to get the basement finished. They're still trying to find an interior designer without a large wait time. Oscar doesn't want an interior designer anymore.

-Oscar's mom is visiting with the kids in 2 weeks

-They want to start going on vacations to places other than LA/Montana

-COTD is most likely not coming back because "98% of people don't watch it"

-Long rant about how they need to "do what they have to do to stay passionate about youtube" which means not uploading everyday. Also said she has never used the kids as an excuse for not uploading. UMMM what about when she tweeted Alaya wasn't feeling well last week so the vlog wasn't going up? Anyways... She said they'll probably get back on time but said they will probably get off track again anyways, in her words "I'm not being careless, just being honest"

-she wants at least one more kid, possibly 2 more, "I don't know if i can get 2 more out of oscar haha" They want to wait a year or two before having another baby.

-They tried 3 months to conceive for Alaya.

-They want to put Levi in daycare at least once a week in the future so he can get some interaction w other kids.

-They still want to do a music vid for 1 million subs

-Oscar told kyra to stop bringing up marriage so it would be a surprise when he proposes. She's hoping he surprises her soon. He wants to get engaged and married in the same year.

-They still want to do merch and apparently Oscar came up with a shirt design

-They're going to start potty training after they go camping again in 2 weeks

Return to “OKBaby”