The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Jared is so freaking embarrassing. Always has to cause a scene, huh? That George Washington bit was so dumb and not even funny.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Regarding Jared making a fool out of himself, the E&J vlogs are mainly focused on E&J. They take way too much time talking to the camera instead of filming their lives. The "crazy" and "fun" stuff they show usually involves them and not the kids. They show their over exaggerated reactions and not the kids' reactions. But I don't know what's worse- making the vlogs where they are the stars or what DB does where Ollie is the star. It's interesting to compare. I don't like either but I'd rather an adult feel the pressure of being the moneymaker than the kid.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Maggie2017 wrote:Okay maybe I'm crazy, but I am wondering if Ellie is pregnant. I think she told her family in that vlog of Bonnie's where Jennifer held Ellie like a baby. They seemed really happy about something, and Jennifer had a little present for Ellie. E and J mysteriously didn't film Jennifer being there at all that day. I also noticed in Jackson's footage today that Ellie is doing the hair tie trick with the button on her pants.

Could be nothing, but If I'm counting correctly, the timing works out with Ellie's miscarriage, (which I still speculate was actually a period and she was never pregnant). Anyway, I'm probably wrong and projecting my own situation on them (I'm 39 weeks pregnanernant). Just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything!
I noticed that they made sure to mention that their hot tub is now a "warm tub" before showing Ellie swimming in it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So much for "being open" about TTC, and sharing the journey...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

I think its extremely possible that Ellie is pregnant and we'll get an announcement when she's around 10/12 weeks. Because "we wanted to keep things private due to the previous miscarriage".
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

winniewise wrote:
Maggie2017 wrote:Okay maybe I'm crazy, but I am wondering if Ellie is pregnant. I think she told her family in that vlog of Bonnie's where Jennifer held Ellie like a baby. They seemed really happy about something, and Jennifer had a little present for Ellie. E and J mysteriously didn't film Jennifer being there at all that day. I also noticed in Jackson's footage today that Ellie is doing the hair tie trick with the button on her pants.

Could be nothing, but If I'm counting correctly, the timing works out with Ellie's miscarriage, (which I still speculate was actually a period and she was never pregnant). Anyway, I'm probably wrong and projecting my own situation on them (I'm 39 weeks pregnanernant). Just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything!
I noticed that they made sure to mention that their hot tub is now a "warm tub" before showing Ellie swimming in it.

Interesting twist.

Nobody noticed Ellie's fly open during Jackson Cam (or was it Calvin Cam?) moment in the beginning of the vlog. I wasnt looking but it was in the camera angle.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

calliepaige84 wrote:In case anyone wants to know what the painful injury is... a ingrown toenail. Poor jer bear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If someone ever asked me to summarize the essence of daily vlogging in a sentence, this is the example I would give.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I broke down and watched yesterday's vlog to see the part with the open fly - it looks like she just forgot to pull the zipper up after she went to the bathroom. Not discounting a pregnancy -- I'm certain all the 'transparency' will go out the window after that train wreck in the Spring -- but it looks like her button is buttoned but her fly is down.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

crew96 wrote:Anyone know what's up with Aaron & Rylie? They haven't posted a pregnancy update in awhile.

I don't know anything new but I was browsing the comments on their last vlog and there were a few responses from Aaron & Rylie. Someone asked if everything was okay about two weeks ago and they responded that everything is just fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

winniewise wrote: I noticed that they made sure to mention that their hot tub is now a "warm tub" before showing Ellie swimming in it.

I think he meant he lowered the temperature of the water from 'hot' to 'warm' because it's hotter outside... So it's no longer a HOT tub but a WARM tub.
you can call me kath.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

kathpt wrote:
winniewise wrote: I noticed that they made sure to mention that their hot tub is now a "warm tub" before showing Ellie swimming in it.

I think he meant he lowered the temperature of the water from 'hot' to 'warm' because it's hotter outside... So it's no longer a HOT tub but a WARM tub.
That's what he meant, yes, but I think the OP meant that pregnant ladies shouldn't be in hot tubs so that is the reasoning behind it. But I just think he lowered it because it's over 100 degrees in Utah and swimming in 100 degree water isn't very refreshing.

ETA: Sorry, I misunderstood your point and basically just re-stated what you said. Disregard!
breezy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by breezy »

Was there a vlog about if the Van was a sponsor partnership or did they buy it? Seems like 1x a month he is trying to sell us on the Pacifica

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

breezy wrote:Was there a vlog about if the Van was a sponsor partnership or did they buy it? Seems like 1x a month he is trying to sell us on the Pacifica

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Looks like she has no pants on

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Looks like they are having a really fun day today on Instagram. They must have rented a boat.

mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Jackson's bee sting was sad. His puffy eyes made him look like a completely different child

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Poor kid, he really did look totally different. I've been lucky enough to never experience bad bee sting reactions with my kids, I would be terrified if their face swelled up like that.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Oh myyyy. Jackson really didn't look like the same kid. Poor baby :( One thing I will say though...I'm happy they didn't film him while he was upset... coughdailybumpscough

I wonder if Ellie made the title today. "Bee sting on Jackson"... TF?

Oh Ellie... she really doesn't know Benadryl causes drowsiness, does she? Pretty alarming to not be aware of one of the main side effects of a medication you're giving your 3 y/o, but idk, maybe that's just me. Image
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Dear Lordy! Let's discuss how we have benedryl in the house, grab the f***ing camera & film our child while his face swells INTENSELY!!!!! I would be getting my child medical help & not put him down for a nap while there is a chance his airway will swell shut!!! I honestly would not be shocked if God forbid one of the boys got seriously hurt or worse before they leave for college! So,so, so stupid!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Totally OT but, we're having record breaking heat here in "Sunny SoCal". I just saw two Mormon missionaries walk by (trudge, actually) in their button up shirts and ties. I felt so bad for them!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”