Her eyebrows are so. far. apart....
5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

She doesn't have the kids for a week and she's going to be mature. She also is depressed because she is all alone.
5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

She doesn't have the kids for a week and she's going to be mature. She also is depressed because she is all alone.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I guess it's time for the Herron family beach trip. I'm glad she let the kids go without her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Aboogabooga wrote:I guess it's time for the Herron family beach trip. I'm glad she let the kids go without her

She's probably just gonna use the free time to find a new flavor of the week to piss Chuckie off with. She already said that once Amity is born she's gonna pump enough milk so she can have a night out cause she misses having adult fun.

Bitch has never been an adult a day in her life
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:I guess it's time for the Herron family beach trip. I'm glad she let the kids go without her

She's probably just gonna use the free time to find a new flavor of the week to piss Chuckie off with. She already said that once Amity is born she's gonna pump enough milk so she can have a night out cause she misses having adult fun.

Bitch has never been an adult a day in her life
Lol yes I was actually thinking that too. And damn the baby is not even here yet and she's already fantasizing about leaving her. Tell me again why she had another one? Oh yeah, because tayler gets what tayler wants

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I'm glad that she let the kids go AND that she didn't go herself, the past couple of times she did nothing but cause drama (like bitching about chuckie and his family going bar hopping and she had to stay behind with the kids). I remember too she was hating on Sara on her friends who got to out night and she couldn't because she was pregnant with anberlin at the time. Those kids are going to have a lot of fun this week.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

It must be why she took the kids out to parks and pools recently. That way when the kids are asked something like what did you do lately? (Or the more kid friendly version) they actually have something to say rather than just sit home watch tv.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg whats with the new photo shoot on Instagram? :D
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Omg whats with the new photo shoot on Instagram? :D
Probably for her to use on her tinder account or whatever app she uses to find guys that look like they could be her cousin/brother. What's up with her face? Like the smiling one actually makes her look decent but the others???
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Lol did anyone see those snapchats from last night of her and Hayley being ratchet as fuck?

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I wonder if she regrets being pregnant right now because she can't drink and have fun like most people
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

emilyem
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyem »

What's her snap chat
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Didn't she stay with him for a few weeks after he supposedly beat her when she was 6 weeks pregnant?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... bdc5bd.png[/img]

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

red3head wrote:Didn't she stay with him for a few weeks after he supposedly beat her when she was 6 weeks pregnant? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... bdc5bd.png

A bomb ass woman who would go running back to Chuckie if he wanted her nasty ass.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's the worst she ever got but last year he tried to kill her? Supposedly beat the fuck out of her TWICE but she's sharing custody?

Mkaaaaay
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

As usual there's several people in the comments saying they're proud of her and blah blah blah. Those same people will be saying how happy they are for her when her and chuckie get back together. And they'll say "as long as she's happy, nothing else matters", anytime someone questions it.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Seeing as how we all know Tayler reads here. Anyone else remember when I called her out for getting back with Chuckie and him being the "old flame" she was with and pregnant by? Anyone else remember how she said I was crazier than her for pointing out how she flip flopped on saying he tried to kill her but then changing her story to be that she lies when she's mad? How she blew up the notifications commenting on every post because I didn't know what I was talking about and need to mind my own business? All the minions saying nothing else matters so long as she's happy?

Peppridge Farm remembers.

Hey Tayler, I will say this one last time. Your minions are not your fucking friends. Let's assume for one second that everything you have claimed about Chuckie is true. Your minions are the ones who sat back and encouraged you going back to your abuser. Your minions supported and cheered you on about what supposedly resulted in you almost losing your unborn child.

If you ever want to actually maybe take a step back and TRULY accept some advice and help on how to better yourself, your situation and your children's lives then just drop me a PM.

If not then fine by me. I've done all I can to try to help you and you and your minions make a fair point. Your life doesn't directly effect me so at this point I'm pretty sure I can sleep soundly at night knowing I've done what I could and said my peace if godforbid you or your children wind up abused or dead because you refuse to stop letting random men into your life or become a contributing member of society.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I stopped trying to help Tayler years ago because I learned that no matter what, she'll never change. She is like a moth and Chuckie is the bright lamp she can't keep away from even though she knows eventually that she'll get killed, she and Chuckles have had 7/8 years worth of breaking up, abusing one another, planning children they can't afford and then getting back together. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Now I just sit back and watch the trainwreck. She doesn't want our advice, she doesn't want anyone's advice because in Tayler's mind, Tayler is always right. Amity won't be her last child with him either, she'll have at least one more...
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Must be nice to get so much money from the government that you can buy yourself and some random person from the Internet tickets to warp tour. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 754de4.png[/img]

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”